mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Private Tutor Application

georges

Level 0
EXTRA!
having seen the roster, I ask for this to be put on hold until a slot is available.

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:
affluently

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
I do, georges#5888

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EDT, NY Timezone.

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm frequently seen online, I spend a lot of time roleplaying & spending overall a good amount of time on the server.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have not been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do acknowledge so and will put all my will into not having that occur.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying for the Private Tutor role.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A Private tutor is in charge of helping with extracurricular work with a set of students, this can go from helping a student with difficulty with their homework usually the students being in smaller groups to simply tutoring an individual. Overall it's more of a personal experience that aims at bringing up certain students and not an entire classroom.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been mostly involved priorly in medieval servers, having played a few years on Lord Of the Craft I presume I have the necessary requirements to abide by these rules have read and acknowledged them. I also believe my background of 'Serious Roleplay' will play into account on the server as I'll be able to utilize this while doing my in character job.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
None as of now (Application wise) except for a tag bug.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/role-request.38852/ - [ACCEPTED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I'm simply a high-schooler student, as of now in grade-12 due to the current shut down of applications for college & higher academic levels.

Situations

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

IC:
As the man would hear the words pronounced by the student an air of irritation would fulfill his face, contemplating reactions he aired to simply nod asking: "Now what is your name?" he questioned with a simply put and well-mannered tone of speech. "And that this does not re-occur" he added.

The idea behind the interrogation would be to simply put It, keep the name to, later on, report the student to a higher-up in the school systems hierarchy. Of course, if this occurrence of minor importance re-occurs as a verbal warning to the student for his profanity suffices.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

IC:
The man would slowly converge to the terrible act of physical violence raising his voice he said "cut it out, both of you" before gesturing to any other non-involved teachers or school employees "could you make sure these two are separated?" he added before making his way to get the principal for further sanctions.

In this situation, my character would simply put have the situation 'under control' before urging importance to the principal to sanction these students accordingly.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

IC:
Waving at the employee Matsuo would exclaim "Hey, Hey what are you doing? You're going to hurt someone if you keep that up!" dashing towards the individual acting out dangerously. "Is everything okay? What went through your mind, you could've seriously hurt someone." He added before making sure everything was back to the norm before leaving the premicis.

In this final situation, my character would reality check them explaining how dangerous it could've ended and what they did wrong, he'd then stay on location until sure that this was over and nothing else would happen that would put him the person acting dangerously and any students in danger.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
When in the break room, he is a rather introverted person, the only focus on campus he has is the job rather than socializing and discussing or plotting with other employees and peers. His unique goal is to work hard and provide. Matsuo acts as a very stereotypical Japanese man having little caring towards others and having very low social skills.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

Would examine the sheet of exercises handed to him by the student. "So tell me, what about this is causing you some difficulties M.▓▓▓▓▓▓ ?" nodding to their response he would go on to highlight the key fundamentals of the exercise in hopes of aiding the student to comprehend it.

He would pull a folder out of his briefcase pulling out a few copies of freshly printed sheets. "I want you to look over theses this weekend, I believe you'll be needing to learn this for your exam on Tuesday." He said sliding the paper across the table to the student.

Would yawn waiting for the student to pack their school supplies.
"See you next week M.▓▓▓▓▓▓ if anything comes up between now and then note it down and we can work on it during the next session." Matsuo got up and opened the door for them shutting it after.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Mr. Matsuo Hitoshi.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Preferred Name:
Niwa, 'Ni'

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Shintoist

Marital Status:
Divorced

Academic Degree:
Masters in economics.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s): Economics
Minors: Education

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Osaka, Japan

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
N/A

Backstory
Matsuo Hitoshi was born in south Osaka in 1996 a great era in Japan, he grew up with his mother and father Junji Hitoshi and Hanade Hitoshi, both of Japanese descent, his father a veteran of WW2. Matsuo had no siblings being the only child a great amount of social pressure and especially a hefty load from his parents weighed on him, at age 17, he proceeds to study sociology having little to no interest in the subject, he diverges to economics and education, leading to his college graduation in 2015 obtaining his masters in finances, at age 19 the man decides to work in stocks, the stock market only boring him he would not last long, a few years past this working experience Matsuo gets fired. A downfall in his working life surely but a relief to the man, in exchange he takes things in his own hands and decides to change completely of field and domain of work, it is after this tormenting era of his life at age 21 that he decides to focus on education, taking very few classes to fill in his missed college presences on the subject he in 2017 obtains a few more degrees allowing him to apply for educational related jobs. A few interviews job applications go by, but all come back with failure which leads to a lack of motivation in his life, this period would last him a long amount of time, having a few small jobs here and there working at an izakaya for a few months. It is only at age 25 that he decides to take things back into his hands and would be the mark of change where he wrote his application to become an employee at Karakura's Highschool and College where he would be in hopes of finding some long-awaited work that he surely would work for.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivations behind joining the KHS are simple, I see a great number of classes occurring but with little extracurriculars backing the classwork, so students having had difficulty during class are left behind with little way to catch back this is why I'd like to join the team and help theses students in difficulty thrive to their full potential.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
I do not, this is why I believe I'd like to get out of my comfort zone and try so!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I am a fit as a Private Tutor as I have the capacity of working properly and taking the role seriously and being active with this role and I will not goof off on campus and during the job instead of doing what I was hired to do. Lastly, I'll make sure to take all my shifts in properly and keep to schedule of course.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Unfortunately, there's no open position for the Tutor role, make sure to check the Faction Roster before applying to check if a position is open/opens up. Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to apply.

The School Employee faction has now reached its capacity (25)
If you wish to work within the school, I recommend applying for Teacher or Professor! Or wait until another spot opens up.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread