ProblematicFinn
Rich

IGN:
ProblematicRP
MuffinatorRP
DoggoRP
Gotta love all the RP usernames

Explain your activity on the Server:
My activity on the server is that I'm on the server most of the time. I love being on SRP, and just roleplaying and hanging out with friends and also making new ones. I joined SRP in 2017 played for a few months took a 2 year break from it, and now just came back onto the server. Ever since I have come back to the server, you could say I've become "addicted" to the server. I spend to many hours on the server and am on it way to much. But all and all I'm very active on the server.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
Yes, I have many experiences with working in a team. I do voice acting for a living to start with, this means I have to work with cast members and also work with a script given to me. I also directed my own Minecraft cinematic roleplay series, where I had a team of many different positions that helped me with the project, but sadly it was canceled due to personal reasons. I also now run a Tailor/Service discord server for SRP, where I have coheads and also have to cooperate with my employees as well. Taking criticism on ideas I have and decisions is something I always have to work with, I listen to what people say about my ideas either good or bad and try to expand on that. This is a great quality with working in a team is to listen to ideas and make sure to give input when needed, and that you can take feedback. Another skill I have since working with multiple teams is listening and speaking out ideas, I find it important that everyone gives their ideas and opinions of ideas as well. When you express your ideas and let the others judge and criticize your ideas helps you change and think about different outcomes, and how to fix these flaws. Another good thing that is great for a team is cooperation; when you cooperate it makes the meetings, or whatever you are dealing with go faster. It also helps you become more familiarize with your fellow coworkers, and team. Having a great bond with your team creates a great community and stress-free environment.

What makes you different from other applicants
I believe I'm different from the other applicants, as that I believe myself to be very outgoing and creative. I love to write and imagine my ideas. When I create an idea, I try to fulfill it and make it reality, I also bring up my ideas with friends or whoever I believe can help make my ideas come reality. With this about me, I do believe I can come up with amazing events for players to enjoy on the server, and have fun with. I'm also very good with working with others, I make sure that everyone's ideas and thoughts are heard and that everyone can comment and give their feedback on each idea and thought. I also believe myself to be a good leader as well, if something needs to get done in a certain amount of time I make sure everyone is done with their portion of the work and that I'm ready for it as well. I try to also stay organize with my ideas and thoughts as well, and help organize everything else as well. When I help with a group project, or event I will make sure that if it's meant to be done at a specific date and time, it is ready at that date and time and no delays unless notified before hand.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team
I have a few ideas for events that I will explain now:

Field day on SRP will be a day for College and High School students to go around the school grounds, and find different activities and things to do such as: Food Stands, Football Games, Raffle for special prizes, Photo Booth, Live Music, Volleyball Games, Races, Baseball Games, Scavenger Hunts, etc.

Date: The date for this event would be held in, March around the 5th and 6th.
Time: The time stamp for this event to occur would be, 4:00 PM EST - 6:00 PM EST. It would be a whole school day, which will make it be no classes just fun activities for students to attend.
Explanation of Activities:
Food Stands:
The food stands that would be around the outside and the inside of the school would consist of foods such as; Corndogs, Popcorn, Hotdogs, Sodas, Cotton Candy, Candy, Burgers, Mainly fair type foods. With the food stands each food item will cost a current amount of yen, with someone also running each food stand.
Sport Games: The sports games will rotate for each team. Each team will be coached by a teacher or professor, each professor or teacher picks the students that will be on his or her team. Each team will have 6 members not including the coach. Each team will go against each other, either in a game of football, baseball, volleyball, etc. Whoever wins will advance to the next team that won, until their is a winning team for each sport. The winning team would win, a free day off some any schoolwork or something very interesting. Each sport will have the same or different winning team, all depends on who wins.
Raffle: Now onto the raffle, the raffle will be a amazing event that will be announced at the end of field day. Whoever wants to be in the raffle will pay a certain amount of yen, for each ticket. A player can purchase as many tickets as they want for a higher chance of winning. At the end of field day, a name will be picked out of a "hat" and three names will be picked out, the first person picked out of the hat will be 3rd place, second person picked will be 2nd place, and the last person picked will be 1st place. Each place will get a special prize: First place would win 250,000 Yen. Second place would win 100,000 Yen. And third place would win 50,000 Yen.

Next event I have is a bake sale! The bake sale would be another school fundraiser event. With the bake sale, students who want to participate will have a booth, with whatever they want the name to be and whatever sweet they will be selling. Students will be able to walk around buying sweets and baked goods from the students selling the baked goods. With the bake sale there would be club signups, and other fun activities to do for entertainment.

Date: The date for the bake sale would be April either 10th or 12th.
Time: The time stamp for the event to occur would be 5:00 PM EST to 7:00 PM EST. The bake sale would begin after school hours, and after a full day of school.
Location: The location for the bake sale would be the gym, before school is over the students that will be selling will have time to set up their stands and baked goods.
Competition: The bake sale will also be a competition for the students selling baked goods. Whoever can sell the most of their bake goods would win a grand prize of 400,000 Yen. Second place would win 250,000 Yen. And third place would win 100,000 Yen. The students selling will have to keep track of how many goods they have sold and also show proof of the selling, at the end of the bake sale the totals will be counted and will then know who the winner is.

The missing teacher event, will be a spooky and interactive event, where students, school staff, and city people will be apart of;

How it will go:
[!] You are sitting at home watching TV when all of a sudden messages and the news turns on: Attention citizens of Karakura, one of the beloved teachers of Karakura High-School has gone missing from last night. {Teacher's name} went missing last night around 6:00, all we have is some reports of screaming and a masked citizen taking away the beloved teacher. We need everyone's help on finding our beloved, {Teacher's name}. [!] The news would then suddenly turn off.

Right after the news report went off:
[!] A mass message sent to everyone's phone, under anonymous: Good evening everyone of Karakura. I have your beloved teacher and if you ever want to see them again, you must follow some of my riddles and activities in order to see them again. And if any cops track down this message, the teacher will be killed. Now let's play, here's your first hint: A great swim on a nice day like this is great, don't you think? But what if that water was now red, like the lovely mascot. Find the red "water" and discover your next clue.

The hint would take everyone to the school pool where red "water" (lave) in glass would be seen, a blood trail (redstone trail) would led to somewhere:
The blood trail would lead everyone to the shopping district garage, where a note would be on the wall saying: Seems you found the trail of blood I must of left, well if you think you're getting anywhere close to your target you have thought wrong. Well I guess since you are here I'll give you your next clue, get ready for a text.

2 minutes after everyone gets to the garage and hopefully read the note:
[!] Another mass message would be sent to everyone: As I said, here's your second clue. Roses are red, violets are blue, we all know this rhyme, but you don't know where {he/she} is. I know how much you love riddles so here's another: Deep in a dark place, with towers that reach to the clouds. There's a mountain with a house on top, head there and you will find your teacher unharmed, for now. I would hurry if I were you.

The clue would lead everyone to the house on the mountain in the forest by the shopping district, once everyone is there the beloved teacher would be sitting down on the floor unconscious, with small scars and bruises.

Date:
Unexpected for players and randomly.
Time: Randomly on that specific day. Will begin on a weekend of school, a Saturday on SRP right after a school day.

Thank you for reading my Event-Team application! Credit to @KashootMyself for making the beautiful banners for my application! Have a great day/night, everyone!

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- Due to the general informality throughout this application and common event suggestions (lack of uniqueness), you will not be accepted into the event team. However, I do thank you for applying and showing interest in the event team.

Users who are viewing this thread