ProblematicFinn

Level 43
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
Event Team Header.png
IGN:
ProblematicFinn

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I believe I am fairly active throughout the server as I am; KPD, College Councilor, Bird, and perhaps soon EMS. I am on ALMOST every single day, but with school starting up again it's getting a little tricky but I am still doing my best to stay active throughout the server! I have a punishment history sadly with 3 bans in total all when I came back to SRP in September 2020, my first ban was for ERP which I got appealed, second ban was for Spreading Erotic Literature which I got appealed, and the final ban was for bypassing which got appealed as well. Since that last ban I have been following the rules very much and haven't gotten myself in any trouble no warns or bans since then I am trying my hardest to keep that going. I do make sure to read the rules every time I feel I could get in trouble for something that could go wrong as well as making sure to keep everyone around me from getting banned or in trouble as well.

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
Yes I have discord - Problematic#0835 and yes I have a working and functional microphone!

What is your timezone and country of residence?:
I live in the United States (USA) and my timezone is EST (Eastern Standard Time)

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
I have a lot of experience with working with a team, with IRL experiences and server experiences. In school I have done the school play two times, meaning I have to work with others when it comes to lines, dancing, and when the big show comes around. Without being able to do teamwork as well as work with others I would have been very bad with the play and most likely would have ruined it. A play is a big thing with teamwork, and that's what everyone needs when doing a play. With the server I have been apart of College Professor where if you partner up with other Professors you must be able to share ideas and bounce ideas off each other to come up with a really cool and interactive combined class! I was a Drama Professor so I always partnered up with people in my department so it was much more suitable for combined classes, we would go hours coming up with a well thought-out class idea coming up with actions, who would say what, when one of us would do our actions and so much more! I have also been apart of the clubs faction where you must have meeting with your club and where you can host combined events with other club members. When running a club you need to make sure everyone has a say in an idea and it's not just self-centered and all. If you just come up with an idea for a club event and not many club members like it, it will be very difficult to host due to you not letting club members also help with coming up with a plan for an event. As well as when an event is in action you need those other members to help out because running an event by yourself is extremely difficult and needless to say almost impossible! I have experience with teamwork by being apart of KPD. KPD is a big one where you need to work together to get the job done! Without team work and working together the criminal would run away under your noses and not many people would go for you if they needed help. When being in KPD you have calls that you must respond to with multiple people to stay safe as well as coming up with strategies on how this should work out so no culprit runs away or anything! And lastly I am now officially apart of the counselling faction, where we have council meetings where we come up with some school event ideas to make school more interesting and fun where we must brainstorm together and work together to come up with a finished and outstanding event in the end! Again with this it can not be one-sided at all, you must get feedback with your ideas otherwise you could be kicked out of that faction immediately. The council faction is a big one that is all about team work!

Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server:
Event Tagahashi Monster.png
TAGAHASHI MONSTER:

There is a legend about a monster that lurks around the Tagahashi woods, called The Tagahashi Monster. The legend goes like this; 3 campers entered the Tagahashi Forest on a foggy night. The fog was so dense it was hard to even see where they were going to find their campsite. As the campers made their way to the campsite they smelled these horrible smells like rotten eggs, disgusting odors, and more. As well as they heard weird howling and something seeming to follow them.. As they finally made it to their campsite they began to set everything up to sleep for the night, they figured it was not best for all to sleep at the same time so they told the 3rd camper to keep watch as the other two went to sleep. As the morning came the fog was still there, but when the two other campers had awoken the 3rd camp disappeared out of no where. It was very strange to them and quite odd as well, they figured maybe he got scared and just went home. The 2 campers began to get hungry so one of them went off searching for some food to get as the other stayed at the campsite. Only a matter of 10 minutes has passed and the camper waiting at the site hears a blood curling scream and runs towards it to find nothing but a trail of odd footsteps.. The last camper followed the footsteps to the cave in the woods where he followed it through as the stench that the 3 campers smelled the first time grew stronger.. As the last camper made his way to the very end of the cave there it was.. The Tagahashi Monster; Half bear, half monster.. Feasting on the remains of the two other campers. The Tagahashi Monster caught sight of the last camper and lunged at him.. Legends say the Tagahashi Monster still lurks around the forests waiting for it's next victim and the three campers haunt those very woods..

How the Event Will Work:
It's a normal day in Karakura when all of a sudden fog begins to fill the city and a weird stench can be smelt from the Tagahashi Forest. Three bare explorers announce over everyone's phones that they are going into the Tagahashi Forest to find the legendary Tagahashi Monster and bring it back dead for show! Everyone in the city is so excited to finally learn if the legend is true or not, and to finally see what the Tagahashi Monster looks like. The explorers announce to everyone that they will need someone to come along and record there mission as the others stay out of their way, one citizen volunteers themselves to record the explorers adventure, as everyone else stays out of the woods. The woods would seem to be blocked off now as the explorer and recorder entered. After 3 minutes of the explorers entering blood curdling screams are heard and a terrifying creature sound is heard following it, suddenly the stench gets closer and closer to the people outside.. And footsteps can be heard. The Mayor appears at the front of forest telling everyone that it is staged and that they should just go home.. Immediately before the Mayor could finish his sentence three ghostly figures appear behind him, almost looking like the described people of the legend! They immediately float through the blocked area of the forests and into the woods, one taking control of the mayor as the others disappear. A disturbing voice now comes from the mayor as it opens up the barrier to the forest allowing everyone inside as strange howls are still heard from inside the forest. The now possessed Mayor tells everyone to enter the Forest, and as everyone does he blocks the forest on everyone. At once the 3 explorers and the recorder comes rushing at the crowd of citizens explaining what they saw and describing the Tagahashi Monster. Once they finish describing the monster 2 trees are heard following to the ground as another howl is heard afterwards.. Getting closer and closer.. The 3 explorers rush everyone towards the Ranger Cabin to get in and stay safe as they hope this will get them out of harms way. As everyone gets inside the cabin, claws scratching on the cabin door would be heard as everyone curls up against each other staying far away from the door as possible.. The scratching finally goes away at last before knocking comes onto the window and a sudden chill is filled in the room.. At once the three ghost campers appear in front of the crowd of people beginning to torment them and terrorize them. Suddenly the cabin door swings open and eyes appear in the doorway.. The 3 ghost campers disappear once again, as a shadow of a monster emerges from the darkness outside. The 3 explorers step up and run towards the creature attacking it and trying to knock it out so it wouldn't hurt anyone, the monster brings up a fight! But in the end the 3 explorers win and the legend of the Tagahashi Monster is revealed!​

Event Dance Battle.png
DANCE BATTLE:

How the Event Will Work:

This event would be a flash event in front of the frat house and sorority. It would be a dance battle against the girls and boys. Music would be blasting from the two houses as people gathered around to watch. Each college student dancing the night away and trying to impress each other and win the battle! How the battle would work is once the crowd began to get bigger the group with the most cheers would win. It would be epic music and some amazing dancing and would be an amazing flash event in my opinion.

Event The Night of Frights.png

THE NIGHT OF FRIGHTS:

How the Event Will Work:
It will begin around Halloween, and it will be mostly night during this whole event that will be in the sequence of three days. There will be an announcement about a Halloween Party that Club Luxe will be hosting where everyone must come in costumes, no costume no entrance. Once everyone arrives the party will begin, there will be music, games, beverages, and all it will seem like a normal party until suddenly the lights flicker and the power of the whole entire Club Luxe goes out.. Everyone gets a chill filling their bodies as suddenly a section of the club becomes illuminated and a ghostly figure appears, everyone's attention diverts towards the ghost as it begins telling everyone how he has haunted the place and that it was time for all the citizens of Karakura to play his Halloween Games: The Night of Frights. On the first night everyone will be greeted by a ghost that will direct them on their journey to stop the curse that has been casted on the town of Karakura, without anyone even realizing the town of Karakura was full of spiderwebs, broken roads and houses, pumpkins almost everyone, and just spooky atmosphere. In order for Karakura to go back to normal the citizens most complete each task each night! The first night would be a scavenger hunt where all the citizens must find 5 ghosts hiding around the city, each ghost they found would give them a a clue to find the next one until they found the fifth and final ghost which game them a missing piece to an artifact that was now in the center of the plaza. Once they were given the missing piece they must bring it back to the artifact at plaza giving it to it. Once the first piece was given to the artifact spiderwebs began to disappear around the town, and a piece of the artifact now turned orange!
On the Second day of the event a witch will gather everyone to the entrance of the forests, explaining how they most complete this task in order to get the second missing piece of the artifact. The mission for this part of the event was to bring the Witch 4 specific items for her potion she was trying to create; A flower that was made from the touch of blood (poppy), a gem that shows bravery in one (Ruby from top of Mountain), a reward of good behavior (Reward Token), and lastly a question you must answer 'What came first the chicken or the egg?' (Egg). Once all items are received and brought back to the Witch, she would hand over the second missing piece of the artifact and disappear out of thin air with a witch cackle left behind. After receiving the second missing piece of the artifact the town must bring it to the artifact in the plaza, where the pumpkins will now disappear and a piece of the artifact now became purple!
On the Third and Final night of the event will be the one where it will clear the curse upon Karakura once and for all! Everyone will be told to go to the entrance of the shopping district where a king zombie would be waiting for them. Once everyone was there the King Zombie would begin to explain the task that the citizens must complete. This task was the final and most challenging tasks of them all! In order to receive the final missing piece of the artifact the citizens must find and capture 6 of the King Zombie's escaped prisons that were around the city of Karakura. This being the most difficult event because once a zombie prisoner was found they would flee from where they were found meaning that someone would need to catch them in order to bring them all back! Once all 6 prisoners were captured and brought back to the King Zombie the King Zombie would thank the citizens giving them the final and last piece to the artifact, before disappearing with all his prisoners. After getting the final missing piece everyone will bring it back to the artifact at the plaza giving it to the artifact at once the night sky will become sunny again and the artifact will become solid gold and speak to the citizens thanking them for restoring it before disappearing as well to never be seen again.. For now.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading my application!

Last edited:

Kurusu

Level 22
_Kurusu_
_Kurusu_
Rich+
Honestly I like the events the dance battle and the others but the first one about the legend is pretty interesting to see happen as it somewhat reminded me of the sewer dwellers if you remember what that even is sounds like something outta creepypasta but yeah nice to see this get to work

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- Your event ideas are super cool and we will likely do them, working with you alongside it all. However, due to your history and overall decision from event team, we have chosen to deny this application.
- If you have any questions, DM heb#0410 over Discord.​

Users who are viewing this thread