@crogenic_ghost

Link all previous applications you made on the server:
Greek | [Denied]
Russian | [Accepted]
JSL | [Accepted]
Third language | [Accepted]
Norwegian | [Accepted]

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
I would say I am on a lot, I have college in real life along with work, besides that I do not have a lot to do.

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:
I have been on SRP for a while now. More than a year ago I started, I played a lot of different types of roleplay anywhere from gang rp to a general no drama rp. I like playing rp because I can play someone beyond myself, I feel like I can live a second life or a life a lot easier than mine. I think being a teacher will be a unique idea to spice up my rp experience

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:
Tao Sumisu- college (age 20)
Angō Tsūka K-Mikage
Adrie M Sanbuono- grade 12

What is the subject you want to teach?:
world history

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:

I have many reasons to want to become a professor. I do think it would be a good course of action to spice up my srp experience, with it giving me a different experience than most people. The professor's experience can help me grow my character and give me a good way to show my character aging.

I believe that as a professor I could also use this to help me gain patience not just for my character but also for real life, I feel very passionate about the field I am applying for, the field I am applying for I am currently studying in and it would be a great way to reteach myself the stuff I learn in college.

A good reason I would like to be a college professor on top of my real life passion is because I can see it as a good way to not just get into college but also advance my character in a more realistic manner that seems factual with real life.

I find SRP to be really fun and this would be a great way to add some more realistic pieces to the rp due to the fact that people age in real life. I really hope I am accepted and as always I thank you for reading.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:
I would prepare the class to learn about the WACKY side of world war 2 with someone of the worst inventions during the time, for example the wind cannon that would be a giant tube with propellers on the bottom to bring a lot of air through a pressurized container, once that container was filled they would open up the top valve and shoot out the air in a very tiny yet volatile stream to hopeful hit enemy aircraft, bad thing is, it would only work up to 100 feet (around 30.5 meters).

In the second class it would be a video called “The Adorable bear that served in WWII,” by Buzzfeed Multiplayer. In the video would explain the story of Corporal Wojtek, one of the only not domesticated animals to go into the army on the polish side of WW2, this bear was actually a really cool read, He would even help the soldiers with crates of artillery ammo on the battlefield, he was also so infamous to have a trust named after him, deservedly named the “Wojtek memorial trust” was a trust founded in 2009 in Scotland to memorialized not just Wojtek, but all the polish soldiers that was in the war with him.

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:
The trip would start of by going to the church, at first glance the church has nothing in store for history wise, but in reality the history of that religion is deep and heavily rooted in almost every major conflict, it will only be about the facts of the religion and where they got there inspiration, and how it impacted the later wars, first we will start to talk about the story for context, then we will go to the roman period where the pope was originally made and how after the fall of the holy roman empire how the pope was corrupted and used by nobles to achieve goal in war and in control, down to the medieval era where Martin Luther (not King) posted on churches 99 reasons the church was flawed, in that manifest it was pointed out how paying to be cleansed of sin was in of itself a very greedy and sinful thing and changed the overall feeling of the religion as it turned into the renaissance era, in the renaissance that's where a lot of the art of Christianity came from for example: Leonardo Da Vinci's paintings on Sistine chapel, and then the introduction on stained glass, while this all didn’t happen at the same time, the art of churches became very important around this time, not to say there wasn’t meaning behind the art that was around before hand. After the symbolism lecture part if there is spare time I will proceed to go over how the church was involved in wars like the holy wars, and even in all the major wars in medieval times that would also connect with the corruption of the pope.

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?

In this moment I would assess the situation, getting the number of college jocks to the bobcat jock, after that I would then figure out what was going on by asking not just the college jocks what's going on but also the bobcat jock what is going on. Once I get an idea of what is going on if it is an argument I will ask and search for why are there these two dilemmas between both parties, I would then grab the key participants and bring them to the student councilor room to hopefully figure out how to solve this conflict peacefully with words, if however they ever get physical or I walk up and it is physical, I will call it out on the walkie talkie, after the call out which also includes the location and get the situation handles and separating the two groups, after that assigning detention to everyone that was in the brawl. If someone was hurt they would be seeking medical attention at the nurses office

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?
Now due to detention being a serious manor and Angō doesn’t mind having to be stern with his students, In a stern mood and vocal range he would say “Well ask after class, if its about your assignment raise your hand, if you keep asking these questions that do not pertain to the tasks you have, then I will sadly have to call SLT down here.” After a couple more warnings Angō would give his final and last warning, and making sure that the student understands that this is the last warning he will give, threatening the kid with suspension and SLT involvement. After that Angō would call SLT to let them handle it and find out what's best for that child.

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?
Angō would start out by giving out warnings, follow the tradition of 3 warnings and then you get kicked out of the class, the last warning being “if you make another interruption you will be kicked out of class, and even further disruptions will lead to worse punishments.” After that final warning they will be kicked out of class, where they will promptly be ignored, even if it is a whole group
Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?
As a teacher the safety of the student is important, but in retrospect you also have to ensure your own safety to make sure you can give the best care to your students. This is why Angō would most likely make sure to get more back up and call out the fight and location over the walkie, using this the combined effort would hopefully break up the fight, after that leading to checking up on the students that fought and giving them detention for the fight.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

Angō Tsūka K-Mikage, a tall, slender man standing at 6 '5, right around 30 years old, with a generous smirk on his face as he would walk with a relaxed shuffle, his overall demeanor gentle and peaceful. Angō would wear a pair of black dress shoes and dress pants that would match perfectly with the light blue shirt he wears and the black sleek vest that goes on top of the shirt, with him being known for wearing a sun hat that shows the phases of the moon on the underside of the brim. While others would consider this type of style fancy, he would see it as a reasonable and overall relaxing thing to wear, a reminder that not everything is evil in the grim world around us.
What makes Angō different to me is the fact that he does not play nor ever play favorites, treating people with dignity and respect is imperative no matter who that person is, whether its a student or teacher Angō will always be respectful to them unless he is forced to be rude. On Top of the reason that was just mentioned, he is known to be overall very calm for the role and it takes a lot to make him angry or agitated in general, this helps him overall in the way he will approach a situation. Angō is also unique in how he teaches in general, instead of focusing on some of the hard and cruel world, he will find a way to add a bit of fun into the class, whether it is talking about something that was stupid in history or approaching a scene differently than other teachers will.
Angō, while acting like a kid sometimes to make the students excited to learn, looks upon the kids with a thought process that one day they will grow up and become great people in the future. Angō does know that sometimes students are difficult and mean understands that the students are still discovering who they are and what they want to do, or that they are just frustrated with stuff happening in their life. The one thing Angō also understands apart that students do have problems too is that sometimes you have to be mean in order to help the kids and students learn and grow.
On top of what was just mentioned Angō is not really picky with who their coworkers are, he thinks that everyone is a good person no matter what they do, he understands people make mistakes or sometimes need to learn or be taught right from wrong. Angō finds his coworkers all unique in not just teaching style but by the person they are in general also, he is sympathetic and trusting of his coworkers.
Angō has an interesting personality, he tries to make jokes about the world around him to relate to his students, it isn’t about relating to the kids, but about helping the kids throughout the day. A complex person has a lot of different traits though, with Angō having a soft, calm, and peaceful side to him that could be carried through day to day life.
Angō has a lot of ideas for the future, but he is not sure which one to take. Angōs overall goal is to teach and bring a better life to the children of karakura, and will do anything in his power to bring this idea to reality. Angō has a lot of ideas of his end goals in life, but he knows what he wants to do now, and that he will stop at nothing to make not just his classes enjoyable but also make his students happier.

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.

Angō grew up in a small home in Alta, Norway, with his mother Ingrid and his father Henrik. The town was small, but it turned out to be a perfect place for young Angō, growing up Angō had it nice since everyone knew everyone in the small town. Angō realized he wanted to become a teacher at the age of 12 after meeting an excellent teacher that showed him that you can have fun and learn at the same time. This proposition electrified Angō, as he knew he would want to become a teacher in the future. Angō chose World History because of some of the obscure yet funny things that happened that not a lot of people know about.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Full Name:

Angō Tsūka K-Mikage

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Mikage

Given Name(s):
Angō

Preferred Name:
Angō

Gender & pronouns:
Male, He/Him

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Unmarried

Nationality:
Norway

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Three Years of tutoring while in college
Four years of working with troubled kids in Norway

Working Experience (# of years):
Four years of working at a school for troubled kids
Three Years of tutoring while in college
Academic Degree:
PHD

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
History

Minors:
English

Native Languages:
Norwegian

Other Languages:
Japanese
Russian
JSL

Preferred Teaching Subject:
World History

Extra
Art

Side notes:
Either way I thank you for reading, and have a nice day.​

Last edited:

MuffinCat

Level 94
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Omega
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply, unfortunately I have decided to deny this application. This is usually because other applications stood out more to us, if you'd like further details feel free to DM me on discord (@muffincats).​

Users who are viewing this thread