Visqiu
Visqiu
Notable
OOC SECTION

What is your Minecraft username?:

~ lordespapes [Applying with..]
~ Rexnii [My main account]

Do you have any previous bans/warnings?:
One warn and the only ban i got was from the first time i joined, cus of ERP. I didnt know the rules well, which i was sure it was wrong after i got banned. It was long ago so i dont really remember the details well but i also didnt apply since i knew it was wrong, and never happened again. (it was with my main, Rexnii)

What is your time zone?:
GMT +3

What is your discord username and discriminator? (e.g. Tippie#6666):
me gucci#9009

Link all previous applications you made on the server:

JSL Application | Denied
JSL Application 2 | Accepted
Turkish Application | Accepted
Polish Application | Accepted
Italian Application | Accepted
Romanian Application | Accepted

Korean Application | Accepted
Chef Application | . . .

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:

I usually play srp around 4-9 hours in weekdays, and changes when its weekends, mostly longer than the weekdays. but there are some times i cant play at all, because of school or exam weeks, that i dont really have time to play.

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:
At first, I started RP on a small server I set up with my friends, I didn't even have an original minecraft at that time, but we were able to have fun somehow, then even though I wasn't very good at RP, this gradually improved and I realized that what I could do was limitless, I said to myself, why don't I try to rp on other servers. I surfed the internet and the first server I came across was schoolRP, it didn't catch my attention, but then I said why not, and I joined. At first, I didn't understand much, but as time passed, I continued to socialize with people, things like CombatRP, DetailRP were shown by my friends and I learned how to do it, I was curious about GangRP for a while, but then I changed my mind, I was always curious about other professions aside from being a student at school. there were a lot of options but the professor was seemed interesting and fun to me, and I thought about what it would be like to RP from a different point of view, it looks like a job I can do with a lot of DetailRP, and I want to play the Professor role to focus on a fun job that is not stressful.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:
Jin Kokawa [18] [Grade-12] -- [lordespapes]
Zen K. Hiragi [19] [College-B] -- [Rexnii]

What is the subject you want to teach?:
~ Literature - Writing ~ [ For the main subject of 'literature', fictitious and realistic mythology, inscriptions about philosophers who researched it, far away from the modern history but at the same time close to it, called 'historical' works that have been written recently and the books written about the old kinds, gods and things based on faith of historical creatures like humans and other stuff. ]

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:

[ICly] Teaching young ones about knowledge is my ultimate goal, and it's an honor to do everything I can to achieve that goal. But every big goal needs a small start. I would be happy to work as a Professor at this school and I really know that this job can help me open big and heavy doors in my future as well as its already helping other students whit the goal they want to achieve. I am willing to do whatever I can. I know that sharing my favorite thing, everything about future and the past. With people and students is really important and valuable to me, so I apply for Karakura College to earn my achievements, I don't even want to think about letting my previous efforts go to waste. I have heard so much about this school from my aunt, how helpful she is and many things, I believe I will be welcomed here at this beautiful school.

[OOCly] I have been doing RP as a student for a long time. Seeing other school emplooye and Teachers, Professors makes me want to experience the feeling of RPing as a Professor. I thought it could be really fun to teach ICly and socialize with students, and other school employee. Even thinking about what I can do as a professor makes me want to RP as soon as possible. As a student, I tried many DetailRPs they were still fun but something was missing, there was always a limit that i cant pass at all, most of the time. As a professor, I believe that I will make more progress in Detail RP and that I can do this by having fun and enjoyment with the limitless things i can do while teaching students, and to make sure they have fun like me as well.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

1. The class is about the search for books that were not very well known in ancient times, often seen as sinister. They are asked to select a few from the books written in the past and collect information based on the times and events of those people and then use this information to create a new, modern story. Instead of telling the story like a legend, it is asked to be written in the first person. After completing the book in a way that is not too long but also not too short, the students should read the work they wrote in front of the board as if they were that person. Afterwards, the book is exchanged with one of the other students, and the students are asked to change the story according to them, and then it is given to the professor.

. The class would be about, speech. students need to imagine a company they will own in the future. Students should write this on paper as a total of 150 words and improvise in front of the board to tell other students, take questions from them and show what they want to do in a visual way. they should act as if they were big businessmen and pass it on to other students for 10 minutes. The student who makes the best presentation in the class will be rewarded, and those who do didnt complete the work will have to rewrite the presentation as 1000 words as homework and in the other class present it like yesterday again.

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:
Jin tells the students to prepare for the school trip. He asks them to take their notebook and pen holder with them. Their destination is Karakura Library. When they go there together, he gives time to examine the books around him and asks the students to write an article from some of the books they choose. he takes them into the woods for the next location while they wait for them to write a detailed, realistic paragraph that won't be too long. He asks them to take the forest as a theme for their paragraphs and waits for the students there a little more. Then they all go to school together and ask the students for the paragraphs they have written for the next class, and explain that they will put them on the board for improvisation.

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?

~ *Jin's attention quickly goes to the Jocks. As soon as he sees them surrounding bobcat, he quickly goes over to them, gently touches the shoulders of the two students among them, and asks, 'What are we doing here guys?'. When he gets enough of the students' attention, he looks at the Bobcat and makes sure no harm is done. He looks at the students once more and says, 'Do you think this behavior is friendly, hmm?'. after a while Jin sighs and says, 'I'm assuming this is not a party, is it?' He continues to stare at the students with a slightly angry smile as he says without letting them talk because he already knows what's going on. 'I'm warning you just once, leave the student alone and mind your own private business, unless you want to get detention.' Jin's tone indicates that he is angry. though scratchy, it is serious and distinct enough. He stands there crossing his arms until the bullies leave the student. He waits and waits, goes back to his own business after the students leave, and every once in a while keeps his eye on the jocks, just in case.*

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?
~ *Jin tries to answer the Student's questions at first but more as time passes, he ignores them. As soon as the student continues to ask, he slams his hand on the table very gently but not too hard. He frowns at the student and calmly asks him not to ask stupid questions anymore. if the student ignores Jin, he takes a deep sigh, and goes to the student in correspondence. 'Are you asking such questions out of genuine curiosity or to annoy me?' he said harshly but still politely to the student. Jin looks at the student angrily and says, 'You are already in detention, and you still continue to be disrespectful, do you want me to tell other school emplooyes about your behavior?' Jin looks at him one more time and tells them to be quiet now. then he continues to sit quietly in his place and especially watching that student, he does not break eye contact for a while and makes sure that the student is not asking stupid questions anymore and if the student continues, Jin says the detention wont be over for the student for a while with a firm tone.*

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and call out other students in the class, what would your character do?
~ *Jin suddenly got dead quiet. He gave a stern look at the cheerleaders, who only disturbed the class. He went to his desk and leaned slowly in the corner, waiting for the students to be quiet. He tapped the table slowly with the back of his ballpoint pen, getting louder and louder as they kept playing song on their phone. he sighed silently, cleared his throat, and suddenly took a deep breath and said 'ENOUGH!' in a stern and distinct tone. He got up from his desk and approached close to the students and calmly said at them, "If you want to listen music, disrupt my classroom, get out and do it outside. There are other students here who are taking steps for their future and you are hindering them." He took a breath and then stared all the cheerleaders before looking at other students. 'Let's ask your other friends, do they want to listen music with you guys or listen the things i say. If they say yes, I will join too and we will listen music, sing or anything together, okay?' Jin looked around and the other students one more time, everyone was very quiet and there was no sound but the music they are playing. Jin said quietly, 'If you guys keep playing the music, i will give you detention immediatly. and plus take your phones as well.' Jin turned his head to the cheerleaders, that they were dead silent, he nodded and smiled with a calm but certain expression and backed away to continue the lecture. then waited for them to shut their phone down.*

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?
~ *When Jin can't separate the students from the fight, he clears his throat in an angry and harsh tone. When the students' attention is on Jin, Jin asks them with his angry eyes but calm tone. 'Guys, you think this is a playground, hmm??' Although his voice is calm compared to his facial expression, it is quite harsh and distinct. If they continue despite giving a warning to the students, he interrupts once again and shouts, 'Enough is enough.' He gives the students a stern look and sees if anyone among them is injured or harmed at that time. After trying to calm them down for a while, he asks each and every one of them why they are fighting. If the students disregard Jin's words, Jin won't ask again and urgently calls another school employee. He tells the students that they will get detention and explains the situation to the other school eployee as well. While explaining what this rude, unacceptable behavior of the students may cause, he strongly states that the punishment to be given may even go up to suspension from the school if they keep behaving like that.*

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

Jin Kokawa is half Japanese, half english man who stands around at 6'3, his hair seems a light color of black, shaped neatly but with a little part covering his right eye slightly. His hazel green eyes were evident on his pale skin, his body seems muscular and noticeable through the clothes he's wearing, that scratchy tone in his speech makes it easy to distinguish him from the rest when he speaks. That slight blur in his eyes is too obvious to show where he's looking. for some reason time has gloves on his hand, it is always seen on his hand, even in swimming clothes or hot weather.

Although his cold demeanor is serious, he has a very calm tone towards his own, and other students he's talking with. The tone of his voice would be quite serious but somehow warm towards the loved ones as he mostly seems uncaring and alone most of the day when he's out of the school. His additude would be slightly cold towards other people even though he's a warm and caring person inside The cold look on his face does not bother the others very much while he is at work, but it makes them prejudiced against Jin most of the time. His attitude towards students is quite different, as is his attitude towards school employees, but he still takes care of them sincerely..

His future plans are basic for other people but special for himself. He wants to share the feelings he has experienced with a person he knew before, with other students and even with people. After making enough money, Jin wants to share with other people a valuable book written by someone who was valuable to Jin at the time, even in a small business. Jin is ready to do anything he can, even if he needs money for it.

urdadjin4.png

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
The child came to life in London after the loss of his mother at birth. Although he had a very healthy, intelligent and even wealthy father, he was abandoned by him. One hour of the night in the hospital, the child crying in his crib was noticed by the nurse who came in to clean the room. No one cared about the baby, although the nurse immediately reported him to other hospital staff. A Japanese couple, who lost their child at birth, saw the nurse holding the baby. That day, the boy got his own name. Jin, his surname got to be Kokawa. The Japanese couple drove Jin home from the hospital that day. and they swore to take care of Jin as their true son after they lost their baby. but everything still didn't fall into place, after a few excited but also stressed days they spent home together Jin's mother suddenly collapsed to the ground. Jin was just a baby, didn't understand what was happening and was just crying while his father was taking his mother to the hospital. As time passed, his father looked very devastated because, like his real mother, he had lost the woman who adopted him. But this time, instead of leaving him, his father was ready to keep his promise and start a new life with him.

Years and years passed, and even though Jin's father was still very young, He took care of Jin more than he had ever before until he had matured enough. On an ordinary day, when Jin was only 10 years old, his father entered the house with a foreign woman, the woman did not speak English, Jin did not understand what they were talking about. His father was acting more tactless than normal. Before Jin realized what was going on, his father grabbed him by the collar and dropped him in front of the door of the house. Jin was too confused to cry, he couldn't understand what was going on and his neighbors who saw him asked what had happened, Jin told him and the lady asked him if he had any other relatives he knew. Jin gave her the phone number of his aunt, with whom they were close. His aunt came to pick him up in a white elegant dress without waiting. She knocked on the door of the house, but there was no answer from his father. His aunt put Jin in the car, and the place they went to looked like a wedding hall. Jin didn't know that his aunt was getting married at the time, but despite that, his aunt had come to pick him up.

As soon as the wedding was over, his aunt and her husband, Doma, talked quietly among themselves and suddenly made an important decision. Doma approached Jin and took him in his arms, they got into the car together and drove to the airport. For flights to Karakura, Japan. Jin asked his aunt what happened and she smiled at Jin, said everything will be alright. Jin was happy, he was too young to understand what had happened. Upon their arrival in Japan, Jin was thrilled to see the house where his Aunt and Doma lived. His aunt was happy to see him excited, and so was Doma. Days passed, and even though her aunt worked during the day, Doma always stayed at home. When Jin asked Doma why he was staying at home and looking at the computer one day, Doma laughed at him and said, 'My job is here, son.' Jin was taken aback and asked him what his job was. Doma showed him a book he had written about his aunt and told him how wonderful and one-of-a-kind what he had done. Jin wanted to read that book Doma wrote. Because those words and the book intrigued him. Doma chuckled silently and asked him to bring back the book he had given Jin to read later. Jin rushed to his room and started reading the book, impressing Jin to know that only Doma wrote all that stuff. Jin said to himself 'I wonder if I can do that too..' that was the moment Jin's future dreams started.

Years passed, and a month before Jin started University, Doma found him in his room writing in an old notebook. Jin tried to hide the book but it was too late, Doma laughed at him and wanted to look at his book. Jin handed the book to him, Doma slowly turned the pages and read. Doma looked at him and asked, 'Do you like doing this?' Jin nodded. Doma's eyes lit up and told Jin to get ready. The two of them got into the car together and Doma drove towards Fukuoka. Jin asked him where they were going and Doma, holding Jin's old book in hand, smiled at him and said, 'You will see, kid.’ Jin became even more curious, and then they arrived. Jin got out of the car and looked around. The first thing he saw was the shaped building in front of him, 'Kyushu University' Jin was excited and surprised. Doma looked at him and smiled. He told Jin to wait in the car, and showed Jin's notebook to a man sitting in the backyard of the school. Jin couldn't see that well because they were camouflaged behind the trees. Jin waited and waited, Doma then walked up to Jin with a letter in hand, then got in the car and started driving home. At home he gave him the letter and asked Jin to fill it out, The school's registration forums were written in that letter. Jin froze. The thought that he could continue writing, even if it was for a short time, made his heart beat with joy. He filled the paper and handed it to Doma…

A few days later, a letter came back to Jin. There was a remarkable and fancy inscription about the acceptance of the school. Jin was overjoyed, he couldn't wait to tell Doma but soon his old memories came back. He found Doma, like his mother, lying on the floor. He couldn't even utter a word and just stood there. His aunt rushed in, called the ambulance, but it was too late. The expression on Jin's face was still the same, it didn't matter much but time passed, and it's been weeks. Jin didn't know what to do until his aunt took him to school. His aunt had a letter that came to Jin. She had taken him to school to enroll. Jin couldn't think much of anything and time flew by quickly. Jin was at university, months passed and he graduated even got amazing grades with a satifying degree, but the expression on his face was still the same as if he had seen Doma on the ground that day. His aunt saw the differences in Jin's behavior and looked at him. She said, 'Jin, Doma wouldn't want to see you like this.' Jin's face turned red, clenched his fist as he was about to cry, and determined to fix his future career, the futures of others if not his own. Although he never forgot the disappointment he experienced, he could not let other people experience it and told his aunt what had happened, they were still in Karakura. Jin knew there was a school there and he could tell what he knew there. at least he could do that for Doma, he wanted to be an example to others as Doma had set an example to him and so he was willing to do whatever he could to become a Professor in Karakura.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

Fill in your answers on the lines ( _____________ )
To tick an 0 cross it or replace it with an X

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Title: Mr Legal Name: Jin Kokawa Birth Date: 1988 / 01 / 13
Preferred Name: Mr. Kokawa - Mr. Jiko
Phone Number: (030)-619-8441
0 - Female
0 - Other, namely _________

Religious Domination: Atheist
Martial Status: Single - Unmarried
Nationality: English - Japanese
Current Location: Japan , Karakura

2 - APPLICATION DATA

Preferred teaching subject: Writing
1st choice: Writing 2nd choice: Literature of old - modern novels 3rd choice: History of Mythology
List other subjects you are qualified to teach: Modern History
List any activities you are willing to supervise; i.e., clubs, groups, drama, etc.:
Literature Club - Drama

3 - PREVIOUS EDUCATION
Place of study (School, University, College, etc)
Date From
Date To
Fulltime / Partime
Qualification with Grade, Class / Division
Subject Specialism(s)
Age Range
Kyushu University
2010-06-172012-05-17
Fulltime
Master's in History
History
22 - 24
Kyushu University
2006-09-122010-06-17
Fulltime
Bachelor's in Literature
Literature
18 - 22
Yokosuka High School
2001-08-122005-05-16
Fulltime
Highschool Diploma
N/A
13 - 17
Parkside Middle School
1997-07-242000-04-12
Fulltime
Middle School Certification
N/A
9 - 12
Bookwell Primary School
1993-09-171996-06-12
Fulltime
Primary School Certification
N/A
5 - 8
EXAMPLE:
Karakura High
EXAMPLE:
2000-08-12
EXAMPLE:
2006-08-12
EXAMPLE:
Fulltime
EXAMPLE:
Highschool Diploma
EXAMPLE:
N/A
EXAMPLE:
12 - 18

4 - PROFESSIONAL CAREER - PRESENT SCHOOL (or another place of work, leave empty of not applicable)

Name of School: ___________________ School Type: _____________ Ages: ____________
Address of School: __________________
Date of Appointment: __ / __ / __
Post subjects taught and special responsibilities in the present post (where appropriate):
_______________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Reason for leaving:

5 - PREVIOUS TEACHING EXPERIENCE (leave empty if not applicable)

Post ( Name and type of school):
Kanazawa University , High School
Date from: 2014 / 08 / 12 Date to: 2017 / 06 / 03
Ages Taught: 16-18
Fulltime or Partime : 0 - Fulltime
0 - Partime
Subjects Taught & Responsibilities:
Mostly for high school students i was the assistant Teacher. Usually helped other teachers with responsibilities or i was there for students when the teachers wasnt avaible, or had things to do.
Reason for leaving:
One of the teachers put too much pressure on me, and every wrong they did blew on me. So eventually i quit.

Post ( Name and type of school):
Kosetsu Minei Hoikuen , Kindergarten
Date from: 2017 / 08 / 12 Date to: 2019 / 01 / 21
Ages Taught: 3-6
0 - Partime
Even for a little experience, i taught little children. Mostly read books for them, the ones i wrote in my past or teaching simple things like how to read few words and making them understand what those words mean. Giving new ideas and reading stories, developing their imagination for future as well.
Reason for leaving:
My contract with the school was over, I wanted to look for a new job.

Post ( Name and type of school): ___________________
Date from: __ / __ / __ Date to: __ / __ / __
Ages Taught: ________
0 - Partime

Post ( Name and type of school): ___________________
Date from: __ / __ / __ Date to: __ / __ / __
Ages Taught: ________
0 - Partime