Level 1
OOC SECTION

What is your Minecraft username
?: lqyal

What is your time zone?: EST

What is your discord username? (eg @muffincats) frgwater

Link all previous applications you made on the server:

Spanish application

(Had a russian application but got deleted appearently)

Describe your activity on SchoolRP: I would say my activity on the server is around a 9/10 I try to be active for multiple hours per day and the reason it is not a 10/10 is that school irl and sometimes I hang out with my girlfriend I usually just hang out with my friends on the server when I'm on and just sit around I am trying to get my playtime up so I can be more involved with events and stuff in the future and would try to get my activity up to 10/10 whenever I have the chance I try to be more active in the community so more people can know who I am and my character I want people to be friends with my character and so that I can roleplay more whenever I get the chance.

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general: I have decent roleplay experience in general within gangrp, crimerp, jockrp & more I try to learn more about the different types of roleplays that there are on various Minecraft servers and I hope to learn more about them in the future I usually roleplay with my friends whenever I get the chance so that I can learn more about it and so that I can teach my friends how to roleplay better as well I usually just hang out on the server though but I roleplay whenever I get the chance.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP: Grade-12x1

What is the subject you want to teach?: Sciences

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:
I have been interested in the Faculty faction for a while now and I have started to take interest I have been looking at the other factions before. Still, the Faculty has been the most interesting to me and I have seen how they work and roleplay on SRP. I love how they host classes I usually attend whenever I get the chance to learn more about different subjects but that has made me want to become a Professor in the future I hope that I get accepted. Still, I want to learn more about the different factions in the future. I hope to learn all about what the Faculty faction does and how they work stuff out I have seen how detailed their actions are within the roleplay that they do and I want to be able to do stuff like that and learn to detail a bit more.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

1. One interactive class that I would host ( if accepted ) would be where I brought microorganisms into the class and the students would take notes about each one and what they noticed and what they found interesting about each organism I would then explain different facts about each organism so that they could learn more about them for the future and for other things that they do I would also hold a small quiz after everyone was done with the notes to see what they had learned from the organisms and so that I could know what their knowledge is on the different types of organisms that are out there. They would also have an opportunity to bring their own organisms to the class if they wanted (itemrp) if they didn't want to learn about something that the professor brought to the classroom.

1. The students would roam around the school and find different plants and things that they found interesting and then come back to the class and research it for a bit I would then ask each individual student what they had chosen and what they had learned about said plant/item they would then have to go up in front of the class and tell everyone a brief summary about what they learned and so that I could see what their knowledge on gathering information is. The teacher would also post the scores for when every assignment was graded and the best behaving/best performed student would win an Education Credit for them to save them up in the future.

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted: A field trip that I would do would be where I had another professor go with me and we and the class would go the the Karakura forest and learn about different objects and animals that live & roam around in the forest we would also have a contest to see who could bring back the most important plant / item to the environment and then each student would give a brief speech on what the item/plant is what it does for the environment and then the students & professors would decide who had the best plant/item from the field trip and the student with the best behavior & best item/plant would be given an Education Credit so that they could save them up for the future the professor would post the final scores at the end of the class for everyone to see and to see who got the best grades on the assignment.

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?
If I witnessed this in any scenario I would approach them and ask what was going on if it continued from there and they started fighting I would threaten detention so that they wouldnt continue doing it if they did continue I would try to break up the fight or call SLT/Faculty members to help so that no one got hurt or the situation escalated from there I would yell “BREAK IT UP” if there was a fight but usually the jocks just mess around with bobcat jock but I would try to make sure that no one got hurt or the situation did escalate.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do? If a student in detention was constantly disturbing the detention class after being given a task and I told them to stop multiple times I would threaten a report to SLT or I would talk to the other Faculty members about what to do with the student if they kept messing around after the detention rules clearly say to be quiet and to do your task I would file a report to SLT so that they could deal with the student and so that they wouldnt act up again in detention.

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do? If I witnessed this in one of my college classes I would tell them to turn it off immediately and to focus on the class 24/7 and if they kept doing it after being repeatedly told not to I would confiscate the phone until the end of the class so that every student & the professor can teach the class in peace and everyone can learn.

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do? If I witnessed a fight happening and nothing I did helped I would call for Professor or Faculty & Teacher assistance so that we could break up the fight before anyone got hurt and so that everyone got the correct punishment and no one got majorly hurt or the situation escalated from there.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?
Amiri Andreev is a 30-year-old male with dark skin and dark eyes & hair he loves the students at KHS and wants to be able to meet and become friends with all of them he loves to be outside and is NOT shy he likes all of the professors & teachers at KHS & middle school and wants to become friends with every single one of them he plans to try to become a professor in the future and teach students on Sciences he wants to be able to teach the college students all about different types of Sciences and all about them his plans for the future are to become a professor and be more well known in the community & college by every student.

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.
In his past life Amiri studied multiple different college classes to learn more about different subjects the main one that he wanted to focus on was Sciences he found it the most interesting to him and his personality and thought that it would be a good way to express his personality in different ways like that he attended classes for multiple years to learn all about the different types of Sciences so that he would be able to be a professor one day in his past life when he was younger he was a straight A student passing all of his classes in middle & high school he actually skipped a grade of how smart he was. He used to be made fun of because he got straight A’s and was kind of a nerd he always turned class work on time & did all of the homework that was assigned getting a good behavior grade as well.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Full Name:
Amiri Andreev

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr Amiri

Given Name(s): Amiri Andreev

Preferred Name: Amiri

Gender & pronouns: He/Him | Male

Religious Denomination: Christian

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: American

Current Location: Karakura Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 4

Working Experience (# of years): 6

Academic Degree: PHD

Year of Graduation: 2013

Major(s): Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Astronomy

Minors: English

Native Languages: Spanish

Other Languages: Russian

Preferred Teaching Subject: Sciences

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
Nothing, appreciate you for reading this.

Last edited:

MuffinCat

Level 78
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
Accepted!
Congratulations, please make sure you're in the Karakura Academics discord, and ping me in #help (@muffincats) to receive your role. You can request your role in game by making a ticket. If you are not in the discord please make sure to join https://discord.gg/xQBHzyNE4Y

Users who are viewing this thread