Pronouns

Heather Bow

Level 0
IGN: Darkangel785
DATE: 9/22/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Adding pronouns on the bio
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
More inclusion for those who use it/it's, neopronouns or multiple sets of pronouns which is always good.

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
That’s something for In character or that can be listed in your biography/description, we do not need a whole new section for them as it just floods chat more

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
The desc is already filled, and I believe it will be better to put it in bio or desc; or just ask ICly.

dão aula e olham tudo

Level 13
rottenspits
rottenspits
Rich
Ask IC like you'd do in real life. The IC environment isn't some type of social media and people don't walk around with a board containing their pronouns, name and age. Descriptions only exist to give more depth to pixelized Minecraft skins

cho0ii

Level 171
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+

just ask, u wouldnt walk up to someone right click them and suddenly know their pronouns

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
Ask IC like you'd do in real life. The IC environment isn't some type of social media and people don't walk around with a board containing their pronouns, name and age. Descriptions only exist to give more depth to pixelized Minecraft skins
Changing my opinion to -1 because of the post above. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

You'd have to find out ICLY either way so there's no point in having something like this. This is just like how you can see someone's age in their description. You don't know it ICLY. You have to find out.

Maybe this would be a cool addition in the future though!

RexLobo

Level 104
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Its not really needed though.. You can just add it to the description itself. It doesn't need its own section to show it off

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
I have a character with untraditional pronouns and it isn't really listed much despite for the fact my /setdesc strictly refers to them with they/them. I think that's just kind of the best way to do it.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

Your pronouns should be found out ICly, you can make it common courtesy for your character to ask such things when interacting with another person.

jayseph

Level 25
jayseph_
jayseph_
Notable
I have a character with untraditional pronouns and it isn't really listed much despite for the fact my /setdesc strictly refers to them with they/them. I think that's just kind of the best way to do it.
I agree with Toto. Even as a trans person, it isn't needed to add a spot in the desc

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
/setdesc is to add the physical description for your character. Also, you can't simply look at someone and automatically know their pronouns, you have to ask them just like in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread