ARTIST APPLICATIONS FORMAT

IGN:
Prawzie (alts: Prawzy, Prahzy)

DISCORD:
prozy#5425

PREVIOUS BANS:
None

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MEDIA TEAM?:
I've been on the media team twice since 2020. The first time was the general RPH media team, and the second was when it was brought back for SRP alone. I have experience in both illustration and logo design. The RPH logo (masks with the purple ribbons, April 2020) and the SRP logo (torii gate, December 2021) were both made by me. I've just finished my first degree and now this winter will be full of excessive free-time. I even miss being on a community team since it was a nice middle ground where I can work on things for the server rather than just watch idly. While I have experience in various art forms and design programs, I am very confident in my artistic ability and I am always willing to improve it with the practice that being on the media team could provide. While I prefer to work alone, I have no issues working with others when it is needed and even just to brainstorm.

PROVIDE A FEW EXAMPLES OF ARTWORK THAT YOU'VE CREATED:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
  • Very good examples, and past experience as media-team. Your artstyle and vector work will be perfect for the server.
  • Welcome to the Media-Team! Make sure to contact RAYHM#0960 through Discord to get things started

Users who are viewing this thread