mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted [ PSYCHATRIST APP] - !Sunako Kirishiki!

GuttedValentine

Level 19
GuttedCupid
GuttedCupid
Notable
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
GuttedValentine

What is your discord name & tag?: GuttedValentine♡#1105

Previous bans: N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
I play as a high school, 12th grade, student named Mizuki Kirishiki- Kamata! This is my main account that I use! I am active for hours every day, and interact a lot with other srp players. . . (Mainly my friends!) I am a full time college student studying medicine, so if there are 2-3 days where I have not gotten on. . it is due to focusing on college. Do not let my college be an issue though, because I am in my second year of college and have time to play almost every day! I have been playing daily for a few hours. Overall, I am pretty active and try to log on daily even for 1-2 hours. I play as Mizuki Kirishiki-Kamata, who is a 12th grader, and often spends time with her friends and/or her brother. She has been my main character, and someone I have roleplayed as for almost two years since I joined SRP in May 2021! I did take a few months break due to mourning somebody close to me, but these past few months I have been playing almost daily for hours! Even when college was going on, I found time to play.​
Today I actually started college and saw a good lineup of how my classes and overall time schedule will be, I will always have time to play on SRP right after school.

What is your timezone?:
My timezone is PST!

List your current and past applications:
Receptionist APP [PENDING]
Russian APP
[DENIED]
Russian APP
[ACCEPTED]
Spanish APP [ACCEPTED]
Malaysian APP [ACCEPTED]

If I were to get the psychatrist job. . . I would prefer it rather than receptionist, Sunako's backstory actually involves her going to college for being a pediatrician. . so I know a lot of medical terms!

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
have always been into rp game-servers. Before owning Minecraft Java, on Minecraft pe I would roleplay on school servers with friends. Besides those, I have been on SRP for over a year now, going onto two very soon! I have always enjoyed being a high school student (that is why I have never applied for anything!)This is my alt account that I am looking to make a receptionist! I am very good at detailrp and always engage in scenes with other players.

What is your motivation for applying?
There are a few reasons for me applying! First (and most important!), I want to do more rp than just the typical high school cliches I go through with Mizuki Kirishiki-Kamata. I had multiple friends work in the hospital department, and it always looked very interesting. I am also a premed student, studying to be a doctor, so why not roleplay it? Second, this character will also be playing as my other characters family member. It would be nice to expand my roleplay stories and scenarios! Overall, I would love to be a part of the MedicalRp because I know I would enjoy it, be very detailed, and have fun.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):

I will be applying for psychiatrist!

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
>> All of this is OOC knowledge!<<
I have a lot of knowledge of hospital work OOC due to studying the profession and having many family members who are in this work environment. A hospital worker are healthcare professionals who have studied some sort of premed field to, once again, help those in medical need. For a psychiatrist, these are people who often meet one to one with a client and gather stats and information to help diagnose someone properly, and treat them. Not always, but sometimes, Psychiatrists will order lab tests and other issues that need to be sorted. On the other hand, for IC I do not know as much. I have personally dealt with hospital work and rp in the hospital many times. I have seen the very detailed explanations when treating a patient. I also have been with a psychiatrist a few times. The psychiatrist I met with helped my character be heard out and proceeded to comfort them with their situation. After a few meetings and appointments together, she was able to fully diagnose my character, and give them the treatment they needed~.

DOCTOR
What does a doctor do in hospital work and such? MOST, not all, doctors who work in a hospital either are surgeons or specialized doctors! There are over 135 medical specialties, so theres a lot to chose from. Hospital doctors treat and diagnose illnesses and injuries! To further elaborate on the specialities doctors, I will provide an example. Cardiologists, a doctor who specializes in the study or treatment of heart diseases and heart abnormalities, have an entire floor located in hospitals. This floor is filled with things that will only relate to cardiovascular topics! They look over patients with heard abnormalities and provide information on these. Usually they will hand out a heart monitor for 24 hours and ask the patient to wear it those entire hours. . The following day, the patient will return the monitor and book a follow up appointment! THE LAB: In the hospital lab, they will run tests on whatever is needed! Looking at the data from the heart monitor, one will be able to note if there are REALLY any abnormalities ! If there is a serious issue, a call will be given right away. . . if not, then the patient and doctor will meet together to talk about everything and check-up on the issue once more to double check!
Pediatricians: Pediatricians are doctors who tend patients from when they are first born - 18! As I said, you need to specialize in something (usually!) So, there is such thing as Cardiovascular Pediatrician. After explaining in depth what a regular cardivascular doctor does, I am sure you can guess what a Cardiovascular Pediatrician does! They help patients, under the age of 18, with heart abnormalities ! The doctor- medical field ranges in so many ways . . there are truly endless types of career choices in this beautiful field.

Different types of medical fields to specialize in

SURGEON
What does a surgeon do in hospital work and such? The main thing they are known for are to operate on patients to treat injuries! Surgeons ALWAYS make impactful decisions about the patient's health, safety, and welfare. They have a surgeon team with them when operating on somebody, because this is not a one-man job! This surgeon team includes surgeon's assistant, the anesthesiologist, and operating room nurses. This career is a type of DOCTOR who specializes in inspecting and treating conditions that may require surgery. . OR SOMETIMES, there may need to be alterations in the human body. Surgeons often use a number of instruments when in the operating room! "Instruments, to play music?" No! Instruments in the medical/STEM field are "a tool used to collect, measure, and ****yze data related to your subject"! Some of these being
  • Lasers​
  • Ultrasound​
  • Ionizing​
  • Radiation​
  • Scalpels​
  • Probes​
  • Needles​
There are two different types of MAIN surgery! Open surgery: the cutting of skin and tissues so that the surgeon has a full view of the structures or organs involved.
Minimally invasive surgery: Surgery that is done using small incisions (cuts) and few stitches. During this type of surgery, small incisions are made in the body, a small instrument is used in the body. This usually has less recovery time than open-surgery!

Surgeons do not have daily schedules, like most people in the medical field do! "They balance their time by meeting with patients to diagnose problems and follow up with patients after surgery". . . People book appointments/follow-up appointments for an operation! So . . their schedule often alters. Many work unusual hours, to be prepared if an emergency occurs!

Different types of surgeons
General surgeonrectal surgeon
Neurosurgeon
Critical care surgeonOphthalmologist
Orthopaedic surgeonPediatric surgeonPlastic surgeonThoracic surgeonVascular surgeon

PSYCHATRIST
What exactly does a psychiatrist do in hospital work and such? Before elaborating into that, let me speak on what they do in general! Psychiatrist is a medical doctor who specializes in mental health, this includes substance use disorders! These doctors are qualified to understand both the mental and phsyical aspects of an issue. . To be specific, a psychological issue. They are under the branch of of medicine focused on the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mental, emotional and behavioral disorders. They can preform medical and/or psychological tests. What are these tests? These tests, put together with speaking about symptoms and medical family history, help psychiatrists to diagnose mental health conditions/issues to the patient. Psychatrists also can refer you to therapy, medication, and medical treatment.

PSYCHATRIST AND THE******S ARE NOT THE SAME!: Many many many people think these two go hand and hand. . in a way they could- but they are different! A definition is "A the****** has a master’s degree in a mental health-related field such as psychology, counseling psychology or family therapy.!" These people are qualified to evaluate a persons mental health and used therapuic methods to help them get/feel better. ON THE OTHER HAND, A psychiatrist is a medical doctor who can diagnose and prescribe medicine and medical treatment for mental health conditions.

Diagnosing Patients : Thanks to them being physcians, they are able to perform medical laboratory and psychological tests. They are equipped to understand the complex and deep issues that lie in a persons mind, they are able to put pieces together to get them the correct medical treatment needed. Evaluating their psychological data to go on and make a diagnostic and work with them in the future. If needed they can prescribe medication to help their patient.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I acknowledge, and understand, this.
Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

1677029876826.png

SUNI.png

Character’s Full Name:
Sunako Kirishiki

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
SHE/HER:Woman

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
Right after high-school, Sunako entered the medical field to earn her bachelor’s degree, which did take four years. She followed this up with another four years medical school and then a four-year residency program. While in college, she was majoring in Biochemistry, and minored in psychology! To sum it all up, Sunako had her psychiatric residency program in hospitals. She completed her fellowship program, in the Pediatric psychiatry. She has a bachelors, medical degree, and majored in Biochemistry with a minor in psychology at Tokyo University.

Character’s Nationality:

Russian-Japanese

Character’s Marital Status:
Divorced: Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Shinto

Character’s Spoken Languages:

Japanese and Russian

Backstory (100+ Words)
SUNAKO

Sunako "Suni" Kirishiki was born on January 6th, 1983! She had two wealthy loving parents, Kyoku and Natsuno, and a younger sister and brother she basically raised as her own. Moscow Russia is what she calls home. As a kid, Sunako always cared about being classy/well-mannered; Her mother, Kyouko, made a big impact/deal that a lady should always be well behaved and classy. Though Sunako had two loving parents, she was raised with traditional toxic gender roles (which plays a big impact as to who she is now.) Her mother was a stay-at-home mom, while her father, Natsuno, was a doctor who did whatever he could to support his family. Occasionally, there was days that Suni would go and see her father in action, working. Stars would take shape in her eyes as she would gaze at her father with amazement! Seeing him save lives, and stand proud and ready to help whoever reaches out to him. . . She had big respect for her Mr. Natsuno Kirishiki! Dressed in pearls, skirts, and silky beautiful fabrics; Sunako did everything she could to dress to impress. The important factor with this child is she did not care to impress the publics eye, but instead cared for her mothers satisfaction and praise. "Do not run, Do not chase, Do not beg, and NEVER doubt" is what Kyouko always told her daughters. . . and this is what Sunako grew up to repeat.
"I WILL NOT RUN, I WILL NOT CHASE. NEVER BEG, AND NEVER DOUBT!" She would tell herself daily. . . "Sunako you are walking too fast!" or "Sunako you are drinking far too loud!" . . It seemed that there was not much to impress Mrs. Kisihiki. Her mother showed clear signs of depression at times. . . This was only clear to Sunako.

Teenage Life: The start of taking a stand
Sunako was very popular in her graduating class; Good grades, good looks, good manners, and a beautiful big heart was gifted to this teenage girl. She continued to dress up very classy, in fact- Sunako was known as a betty! As mentioned, her family believed a woman should stay and raise her kids, BUT Sunako had bigger goals. A teacher! no. . . A writer! no. . . A DOCTOR! YES! All she has cared about is making an impact in people's lives. For months, Sunako studied to achieve going to college... but first, she had to tell her parents. Overwhelmed with the thought "They will never approve", Suni set this impactful choice to the side for 4 months. . When it was time, both her parents were in complete shock, especially Natsuno, but they both agreed to support their daughter. So that was it, she was ready to apply to Moscow State University, a university where you were expected to have a 4.5 to enter. . . But her plans changed when Tooru Ozaki entered her life and completely had her madly in love. He was a tall Japanese boy, studying abroad in Russia. . His russian accent with hilarious to Sunako. THAT IS WHAT CAPTIVATED HER ABOUT HIM. He was the prettiest guy that she had ever laid eyes on. . and he was adventurous. The 'issue' with Sunako is she always feared ending up like her mother. Depressed, and never being able to see the world due to being stuck in her hometown forever. . SO, When Tooru entered her life; A dashing young man who loved to go on adventures. . she fell in love . AND SHE FELL HARD! A Japanese boy, ready to return to Japan, wanted his 'True Love' to follow him.
"Please. You can become a pediatrician in Japan. The two of us can work together for our goals. I will be there for you always. I want to grow with you, live with you, care with you, cry with you. Sunako, I deeply am in love with you."
In this moment, she knew how much negatives would come out of this. . . But Sunako fled to Tokyo. Her parents were deeply unaccepting and felt betrayed. They were willing to accept her "crazy" lifestyle of wanting to become an independent women, but moving away was too much for them. . . and they stood by this choice of no longer speaking to her. Sunako did not run back to her parents, or chase for them. She did not beg for them to speak to her. . but she did doubt herself very much so.

Even 10 years later from hearing , "Do not run, Do not chase, Do not beg, and NEVER doubt". . Sunako still repeated it.

Early Adult Years: Too much heartbreaks
After 5 years of not speaking, her parents forgave poor Sunako for wanting to be with the man she loved. . . Sunako did fully complete her dream of doing so! She sometimes thinks about going back to medical school and finishing to become a full time doctor! But for now, she was able to graduate with majors in Communication education, Biochemistry.. While getting bachelor's degree in communications.. and Tooru was there to support her as he stated. Both of them were deeply in love and ended up settling down in Tokyo, and decided it was time to have kids. A beautiful Mizuki Kirishiki-Ozaki was born. She looked identical to Sunako, and had her personality too . . .
After a while, Sunako's and Tooru's marriage began to fail. Arguments got in the way, and Tooru took drinking on. One sudden morning Tooru's clothes were all gone, his bags and keys were gone. Tooru was gone.. "Do not run, Do not chase, Do not beg, and NEVER doubt" So Sunako did not chase after him, she never begged for him to stay, but she did begin to doubt herself once more.
Raising a kid all on her own. . . Working hours, alone in a new country. Doubts were all she had flying around in her mind. . . Her parents were always right! The one thing she did not want to accept, "I am just like my mother. . Following a man like a dog. . and all alone with kids." It took time to perfect things. . but suddenly she met her best friend who would change her life, Megumi! Megumi forced Sunako to work hard, FOR HER KIDS AND FOR HERSELF. She changed her daughters name to Mizuki Kirishiki and knew she could do this on her own. The gender roles she grew with were all false stereotypes she was never going to allow her baby to learn. She played mom and dad, and did an amazing job. They decided to move back to Russia together. . .

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Sunako's medical speciality is being a psychiatrist. After seeing her mother struggle, she wanted to help others. Since high school, Sunako wanted to make an impact on people's lives. She wanted them to know she actually cared about one's issues. She chose this focus because she wanted to understand the human mind more. She wanted to understand why disorders worked the way they did, she no longer wanted to "think" ways worked a certain way. . .she wanted to know. She knew where her skills were best shown, and it was in this career. She was a good listener, empath, and was willing to understand and fully hear one's problems to help them.
What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Back in Russia, Sunako did work full time as a psychiatrist and wants to continue her career in Japan. She studied and graduated in Tokyo, so it would be much easier getting a job position here rather than in Russia where she had to transfer a lot of her class credits to show proof she completed her schooling!

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Right after medical school, Sunako was placed in a combined psychiatry residency program for four years. She often worked in inpatient services where she dealt with many mentally ill patients. Here she got a 1v1 understanding of how her future career would look like. All of this was occurring in Tokyo University.
She has only completed what was needed in her Bachelors and medical degree.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Sunako is a bright lady! A slim, Japanese-Russian, with a very noticable Russian accent, stood at 5'3. Her body was toned and clearly put through a lot of care- By this I mean, Sunako appears to go to the gym often. A beautifully toned body, with a semi-hourglass figure. Her eyes were as blue as sapphires, and they often shined under the moonlight! Skin, white as snow. . with rosy cheeks always being activated. Her lips were a gorgeous peach color, and her nails must always be done! Off duty, she is seen in only dresses and pencil skirts-! Classiness is a big deal to Ms. Kirishiki, so she dresses in the most professional clothing! Pearls, with pencil skirts. . Blazers with heels. . . ! She will always be dressed to impressed. . !​
Her gorgeous blue-black curls reach down her spine, and her bangs are cut off just above her eyes! These curls are extremely big, so she usually will have her hair up to avoid dealing with them. . . especially in work settings!

How does your character act on and off duty?
ON DUTY: Sunako is a very serious and calm person. Many could find her intimidating for she does not smile much. . but once getting to know her, she is such a lovely and kind person. Yes, she appears quiet. . but this is only to remain professional at all costs! With a nonchalant tone she will respond to her peers.. BUT, when it comes to her patients. . SUNAKO IS A RAY OF SUNSHINE! She will always be seen smiling when patients are around. A happy-to-be-here tone is activated, and she walks with a pencil behind her ear and her hands clasping below her chest! She always wants patients to feel safe at the hospital- that is why Suni will do whatever it takes to provide that atmosphere! She is quick on her feet- and ready to help whenever! It does not matter if she just finished her 15 hour shift. . she is ready to keep going!

When with a patient?: While Sunako is working with a patient, she will provide a very small and gentle smile while they speak to her. . . but her eyes will remain piercing! She will always have her legs crossed, and make sure to lock eyes with you as you speak . . even if a patient looks down (to avoid this eye-contact) Sunako will not take her eyes away from the patient! She wants to make sure they feel heard and cared for. It is very obvious that Sunako cares deeply for the patients, and that is what her main goal is!​

OFF DUTY: Sunako remains very serious, and with her nonchalant tone. She will remain with a resting face, and very serious pierced eyes. . . As mentioned, she could seem intimidating. Sunako dresses extremely classy off her shifts, she will usually be seen in pearls and heels! BUT, when with her daughter. . she always wears a smile on her face. Her tone seems joyful, and her energy is always excited for something new. . Her daughter appears to be one of her sources of happiness. She spends a lot of time reading on her own. . . old-Russian novels are forever one of Sunako's favorite things.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Sunako is very much a lone-bird, she enjoys doing things her way. . BUT, she is very much happy to work with others if needed! She is not someone who pouts when having to work with her peers, she will be ready to work with others!
She has always been use to being alone. . She did everything she could to not end up like her mother and depend on others- But once meeting her best friend. . she realized it is okay to not always do everything on your own.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Sunako mainly circles her life focusing on her daughter. . but she wants to find someone ! She wants to go out and meet Mr. Right, in hope she could fall in love like she once did. It scares her to be so vulnerable, but she knows it is a must if wanting to meet her dream man. . !
Her daughter, Mizuki Kirishiki- Kamata, is adopted by another family . . . (More family lore!) This makes Suni want to get close to Mizuki once again! She wants to rebuild the bond they once had!
Besides these small things. . Sunako does not have MUCH plan! She simply wants to settle down in Karekura and work as a psychiatrist to support herself, and daughter!

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

To others. . Sunako seems introverted, shy. . intimidating. She seems to never want to partake in convo. . but they notice she is trying her best! It is very obvious that she is a shy person, but they are able to see she is a kind soul in this world. She appears classy! ALWAYS wearing makeup and has her hair styled. . her classiness does not only appear in her looks but her manners too! She is extremely polite to those around her, and she wants to showcase that she cares deeply about seeming professional. .

Now, to herself. . she does not think much. Sunako is very doubtful of herself, but refuses to acknowledge this. Her mothers words clearly did not seem to fully stick in her head! She continues to believe she is a boring individual and should perhaps do better. . "this could actually have somebody love me" she thinks whenever she finds something remotely interesting about herself! It is clear she shows signs of trauma from her ex husband leaving her and her 8 month old baby . . . She considers herself a perfectionist. . but this is a toxic trait to her. She might have lost the relationship with Mizuki before. . but now she constantly brags about how much of a good mother she is. She does all to make sure Mizu is a happy teenager, and gifts her daughter whatever.
Sure, she often brings herself down. . but when it comes to motherhood? NEVER. She loves Mizuki more than anything, and is proud of how she raised her daughter. . ALL. ON. HER . OWN.

Attachments

• SUNI.png
    SUNI.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 6

6Pancake

Level 227
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted!

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - alex!#4532 - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread