mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Psychiatrist Application -ABurningLove

ABurningLove

Level 0
IGN: ABurningLove

What timezone are you in?: EST

Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here: I have two, one for my main (CanRelate) and one for my alt (ABurningLove). I’ll now mostly respond to this following discord;

@mamas paige#5837

How long have you been on the server for?: I’ve been on the server for a little over 4 years, although I did take a year break 2 years ago due to me switching schools and family issues. I’ve been steady playing for over 2 years now.

Do you have any previous bans or kicks?: No, not on this account. Unless for being afk.

List your past and current applications: I’ve not applied for anything with this account, although on CanRelate I’ve had both my language applications accepted, as well as my college application accepted- if you want to take a look at those;

[Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/canrelate’s-language-application.19346/

[Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/korean-application.20772/

[Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/canrelates-college-application.22661/

What’s your motivation for applying?:

I’ve had many motivations for applying for a Psychiatrist. Let's start off with the first few that have affected me the most for making this big choice. First off, I’ve always been someone who loves helping others, whether it is emotionally, physically, or mentally. I’ve been through a lot of emotional, mental, and even physical pain throughout my life, and I’d rather be able to help people avoid those situations I, myself, have had to face. Next is the type of work they do- I love seeing psych’s help people when people are in need or desperate for help/care.. I hate seeing people suffer or keep to themselves. If someone is in pain and shows it (or not), I’ll do all I can to find a way to help the individual. I’ll make sure I'm patient with the person and calm. If you are loud spoken and impatient.. It will cause distress for the person you’re trying to help out.

What are you applying for?:

As I briefly stated above, I’m applying for a Psychiatrist whose 25.

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?:

Psychiatry is someone that is involved with treating mental disorders. Psychiatrists are physicians who evaluate, diagnose and treat patients who are affected by a temporary or chronic mental health problem.

Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:

Code Blue: A code blue indicates that there is an adult medical emergency, CPR response team required.

Code Red: A code red indicates that the building is on fire, all must evacuate.

Code Green: A code green indicates that there is a behavioral emergency.

Code Orange: A code orange indicates that there’s a hazardous material spill.

Code Pink: A code pink indicates that there is an infant abduction.

Code Grey/silver: A code grey/silver indicates that there is a loss of essential services / infrastructure failure.

Code Black: A code black indicates that there's a bomb threat.

Code Purple: A code purple indicates that there is a hostage situation.

Code Brown: A code brown indicates that there is bad/severe weather.

Code White: A code white indicates that the hospital must be evacuated.

Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*

*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes, to be a Psychiatrist you must be at least 25 years of age.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I'm completely aware that inactivity can affect my job.

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?:

I know many basic things such as First-AID, like CPR, and how to deal with Minor blood loss. I also know a good portion about MRI’s and X-Rays due to my relations with these units and having to face them in my life.

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:

Head Physician - The Head Physician is the one selected to run the hospital, although everyone makes their own placement in running the hospital smoothly. They are the ones who are mainly in charge though.

Clinical Manager - Clinical Managers are the ones who manage most people in their set area/department. They help others to make sure everyone is doing their jobs correctly and will assist if needed.

Clinical Leads - A Clinical Lead is a person who has a better knowledge of their set occupation and has been trusted enough to manage their team. They have a more professional, and a clearer idea of what may be happening within the staff of their set area. If you’re ever unsure about a portion of your job then you will go to a [CL] to gather the help you need.

Surgeon - A surgeon is able to perform surgical operations. They are the ones to go to for major injuries and if surgery is necessary.

Doctor - A doctor examines patients, diagnoses and treats illnesses and/or injuries.

Veterinarian - A veterinarian treats animals who have been wounded and/or sick

Nurse - A nurse is someone in which treats the patient, and is the one that attends the patient, whether they are ill or hurt. They are the first person you’ll come in contact with before seeing the doctor.

Psychiatrist - A Psychiatrist deals with the mental area in the hospital. They can be called a the****** as well. They help people who may be mentally ill or are in need of someone to talk to for help.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How are you like during and off shift?:

Josslyn Hue would always have a smile brought upon her face, she’d always be at the door and ready to welcome new patients! Miss Hue would constantly ensure everyone how they are and that everything would be alright, she’d never put any doubt in other EMS staff members. She’d be a very friendly and approachable individual and always prepared to work. Off of shifts would be mostly spent with her daughter, or rest of the family. She’d be preparing meals every night for her family and doing regular house chores. In her free time she could be found in a library reading books, or studying any more important information necessary for her work environment.

How would you describe your personality in summary?:

Josslyn would easily adapt to new surroundings, although that doesn't mean she's always fond of them in the beginning. Miss Hue has a very bubbly and happy personality, she's a very down to earth person as well. When needed, she can be a strict and to-the-point woman.

How would you describe your appearance?

The 5’3 female in front of you, would seem to have an hourglass body figure, as well as a slim face. She’d have black hair, and a very faint light blue eye colour. The woman would also appear to have a peachy personality, and smell of Keeper perfume.

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?

Josslyn has never had any mental or physical illnesses, besides the few struggles through life and the normal stress factors here and there.

Josslyn Roseanne Hue has always had a very stable life. She was never pushed to do anything she didn't want to by her parents. If anything, her parents always told her to slow down, as she moved pretty quickly to where she wanted to be. She was always the one you’d find in a library after hours, or to receive a text saying she's 'unavailable due to homework’. Eventually down the road, she got very stressed and involved with the wrong things. Her parents got concerned for her once she told them she was pregnant. They sent her off to Japan, Karakura- to attend the high school there in hope she ‘figured’ everything out. For her, it was the best decision of her life, and she’s very grateful for everything that happened. She made many supportive friends who were always open to help out with Josslyns daughter. As school continued for her, she spent every moment she could with her newborn daughter, who is named after Josslyns middle name- Rosanna. Josslyn struggled financially, leaving her stressed as she got closer to grade 12. She was more worried about her daughter's sake than her own. Joss pushed herself just to keep her daughter happy and safe. As daycare got too expensive for her, she took a few weeks off school to make some money, and to study. As the last year passed, she went off to college to pursue her dream job as a nurse. Farther down the road she ended up finding more of an interest in psychiatrists. She struggled a lot through her life, with many ups and downs.. So she wanted to find a way to help the others who may be experiencing the same situations Josslyn, herself, may have been through. Her daughter has now reached the high school portion of her life, leaving Josslyn and her daughter very happy and looking forward to the rest of their lives spent together. Josslyn has always had a thing for medical care, as she loves helping others and keeping them happy and healthy. Her daughter helped push her to keep following her dreams, and to not give up- as Joss was on the urge of giving up when things got tough a few years back. They are both living happily in a cozy apartment, with many friends by their side. Now Josslyn just awaits for the rest of her life to come… seeing what job she gets, how schooling goes, and watching her daughter grow up.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Josslyn Roseanne Hue

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Joss, Rose, Anne, or Miss Hue

Preferred Name: Anne or Miss Hue

Religious Denomination: Christian

Marital Status: N/A

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: 10 years

Working Experience: She had a side job as a librarian before she moved off to Karakura.

Academic Degree: Bachelor of Science Nursing, Master's Degree in Psychology

Year of Graduation: 2019

Major(s): Psychology, Pre-Med

Minor(s): Gerontology, Chemistry

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: N/A

Format credits: LuneNiore, Sleepyygrim, cuetea, zxxo,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread