lalyah701

Level 6
MamaRP
MamaRP
Omega
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

The account I am applying on for EMS is iheartemos420.

Previous bans:
I have no previous bans, across any of my accounts.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I would say that I am very active on this server. I usually am on at most times, because it is summer. During school I won’t be as active, but I was still actively doing multiple ICly jobs, and being an Art Teacher on my other account. I was able to handle these things while in school, so I have no doubt I will be active during school almost as much as I am now.
The two accounts I am most active on out of my five, then one other account. Then this one and a bird account I have. My main account is lalyah701 and my alt I am on the most is beangreenbean.

Which timezone are you in?:
EST.

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
lalyah701#7214

Do you have a microphone?:
I do have a microphone; I might not use it if too many people are on call. I will ask questions but not talk much, if there are a lot of people like eight.

List your current and past applications:

ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.45880/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application-retry.46205/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.46995/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.47041/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-slot-3rd-try-lalyah701.48901/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-lalyah701.48970/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application-iheartemos420.49827/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-application-iheartemos420.49863/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/vietnamese-application-retry-iheartwomen420.50008/

DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.46193/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/3rd-language-slot-lalyah701.47926/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/3rd-language-application-lalyah701.48383/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/vietnamese-application-iheartwomen420.49981/

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I have been on the server for around ten months now. I joined in October of last year, before that I used to roleplay on an app. I would be what we called semi-lit to novella. I would usually write five paragraphs or more if I was into it. I have experienced many forms of roleplaying on SRP. I have been able to take place in ICly jobs, I’m in a club, I have a job as an Art Teacher and applying for Nurse. I have been to see EMS ICly in the past and had them help me. Well, when I went, I met with the Psychiatrist, and I loved her. She was sweet, it made me want to work as an EMS. I didn’t apply right away because I wanted to get better at roleplaying and DetailRP on the server before I did. I think I have a lot of experience, and that this would help me grow anymore. It would open a whole new type of roleplaying on SRP, that I can partake in.

What is your motivation for applying for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
The only times I have really gone to the hospital, is when we went to therapy sessions ICly or we carried someone there. Well, one of the EMS workers stuck out to me, she was sweet and let us have her number. So, we could keep in contact with her, if we ever needed anything or if we wanted to schedule another session. She helped my character through a few things, and I appreciate her. She made me want to try out for EMS, but I was still new at the time. So, I decided to wait until I got better. I have been on the server for almost a year now and think I am ready. I have gotten much better at DetailRP, and that is something I will do while a part of EMS. I also am willing to learn and respect the rules that I have to follow as EMS. EMS will open up a new style of roleplaying to me, and that is something that I look forward to. I don’t plan on messing up, and if I did, I would learn from that mistake. I can benefit the team because I am very active on the server, I will attend training, I have been working to know what each medicine is for, and diagnosis they help with. I am very willing to learn and believe I would be a good person for this role.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Today I am applying for Psychiatrist, one of the few roles your team offers.

Specify your knowledge for the role your applying for:
The role I am applying for today is Psychiatrist. Psychiatrists handle mental illness/disease. They help a patient get through something they have to deal with, they can do this in many different ways. Unlike the other roles, which ones perform surgeries on patients to treat their physical illness/disease and other stuff. Then the doctors handle things such as diagnosing people's physical illnesses/diseases. They are like Psychiatrists but handle the physical side instead of the mental side. These are just some of the things that Psychiatrists do, when someone wants to get diagnosed. They have to come to the Psychiatrist, and we will do a therapy session with the patient. This will help if they have the mental illness/disease they say they do, or if they should come back to make sure about it. They can also help patients with eating disorders, by giving them ways to help with it, helping them want to get better, they make sure nothing is off in case a doctor is needed because of decrease in health.

Psychiatrists also handle many more things, which I cannot name them all. I am sure there is a lot they do that I don’t even know about, but I will name as much as possible. They can also have patients, who are freshly out of Karakura Jail come to them, this could be said they do after, or they do it themselves. They can also help patients who are going through a traumatic event and need help, they can have patients who come back for more sessions for more help. They can also do family sessions; this is for people who are having problems within the family and need some guidance. They also are the ones that decide if a patient needs medication or if they need that and therapy. There are times where they don’t need it at all. They help patients who still haven’t gotten past their childhood, or something they did. There are many more things they do, but these are just some of the things I know about.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Hospital Director:
The Hospital Director is very important to the hospital. They are the one that everyone operates under, they handle the whole operation. They are the one in charge of everyone that works at the hospital. They decide what happens in important situations and who is accepted into the staff of the hospital, they have the last decision and can say whatever and that is the word. They are the one who moderates the whole hospital and helps in situations between staff or something that could damage the hospital name. They make sure the rules are being followed and nothing that shouldn’t be happening isn't. There is only one Hospital Director in the hospital.

Clinical Manager
The Clinical Manager is the who operates under the Hospital Director. These are the ones who have more authority than the other part of the team. Their job is similar to a Hospital Director. They will be seen interviewing new hospital staff. They do not train the hospital staff just as the Hospital Director doesn’t, they have other things that they do. These are mainly things that no one under Clinical Lead. Clinical Manager is like an assistant to the Hospital Director. There is only one Clinical Manager in the hospital

Clinical Lead
Unlike Clinical Manager and Hospital Director. Clinical Leads look over the section that they are applied for. The example being that there is a doctor, surgeon and psychiatrist. Each has a Clinical Lead. They do the jobs of training new staff under their department; they also still perform surgeries just as a normal or attending psychiatrist does. They are the highest you can get in your section you're in of EMS.

Surgeon
Surgeons are the ones that perform surgeries on patients, this will take place in the operating room. They can perform surgeries to stop major bleeding, save someone's life, and things such as that. Another thing they can do is brain surgery, transplants, treat tumors and things like that. There is a head Surgeon, then you have the attending Surgeons and normal ones. Attending Surgeons are usually the ones who have more experience, and normal Surgeons are ones who are doing training or just got done with training. Until you are done with training, you are not allowed to operate on patients. The head of Surgeons is the one who has either been there the longest or done the most and improved in such a short amount of time at the hospital. This is the highest you can get in the Surgeon part of the faction The Clinical Leads, Heads, and Attending are the only ones who can train new Psychiatrists. There is one Clinical Lead and Head.

Doctor
Doctors are almost like Psychiatrists except they don't handle the mental side. That is what a Psychiatrist handles, Doctors on the other hand handle things such as physical illnesses and diseases. These are usually not life threatening, and they decide if they need medicine or if they need something without a prescription would be better. They do not perform operations like surgeons do, they are not allowed to. Some things they can do is decide if a cast is needed, treat a cold, a sore throat and any other non-life-threatening illness or disease. Only the Clinical Lead, Head and Attending Psychiatrist can train the new ones in their section of EMS. They are the ones who have been qualified to do this job, and you can't if you are not at least attending. There are only one Clinical Lead and Head in the Doctor department just like the other departments of EMS. Then there are three attending Doctors and Four normal doctors.

Psychiatrist
Psychiatrists are almost like Doctors in a way. They both handle illnesses, and disease. The difference between them though is Psychiatrist handled the mental side, while they don’t. Psychiatrists are the ones that patients think have a mental disorder, illness, or disease. They come to a Psychiatrist and they get evaluated almost. The Psychiatrist helps you decide, if you should come back for more sessions or if you should be put on medication. You could also possibly need both. They also help people who have gone through traumatic things and haven’t quite gotten past those times. Psychiatrists also have one Clinical Lead and one Head of Department. They have these just like all the other departments of EMS. Then the next thing is that there are also three attending Psychiatrist who like the Clinical Lead and Head they do train new workers. Then you have the four normal Psychiatrists. These are the ones who have been there for a shorter amount of time or are new. This is most cases, but they aren’t qualified to train new Psychiatrists.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

SILVER

Silver indicates that there is someone armed in the hospital. This will call for police to be radioed, and this individual could possibly have hurt someone in the hospital. May it be a patient or a worker.

GREEN
Green indicates that a situation that is happening has been deemed Emergency protocol worthy. This usually calls for a huge disaster. This will call for a lot of EMS staff.

RED
Red indicates that there is a fire, not just any fire but one inside of the hospital or near the hospital. When this color code is called, it calls for an evacuation. You are asked to go to a predetermined assembly point.

PINK
Pink indicates that someone has been abducted from the hospital. This doesn’t mean just anyone, but a baby has been abducted from the hospital.

BLACK
Black indicates that there is a bomb threat. This doesn’t mean it has happened, but there is a possible one and there is a bomb threat that has happened.

BLUE
Blue indicates that usually someone in the hospital has cardiac arrest. This also goes for respiratory arrest. These are very big things and need to be handled as soon as possible.

ORANGE
Orang indicates that some type of hazardous material has been spilled in an open or enclosed area.

GRAY
Gray indicates that there is a dangerous group or individual. If this color code is used, they are usually outside or around the hospital. This could be a gang or masked figure with weapons. Things of those matters.

WHITE
White indicates that there is someone going into cardiac arrest. This is an infant or child that is going into cardiac arrest.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I have worked in another type of faction before this, which is the school faction. I do understand from working there how the strike system works, but it could be different for EMS. I do understand completely that if I am subjected to being demoted, this can be at any given time. I completely understand and accept that. I plan to do my best, to make sure this does not happen.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
This has been something I’ve wanted to do on SRP for a while, and I really can’t wait. I think this role on the EMS team will be perfect for me and I won’t disappoint you. Yes, I plan on being a hundred percent dedicated to the Hospital Staff role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I do understand that if training is happening, and I’m not online or busy then I must attend. If I do not attend while being online, then I can and will be punished for it. I understand that and accept that completely.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I understand that we are not our characters. Taking things that happened ICly, to OOCly is not allowed and against the rules. I will make sure not to take anything that happens to my heart, unless someone is being OOCly toxic. Otherwise yes, I completely understand and agree. I plan to follow this rule, and make sure I keep a healthy environment within the Hospital Staff.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Yun-Sun was a shorter Korean female, but that didn’t mean she had a lot of energy. She would stand at around 5’3, She weighed 140lbs. She always had so much energy; she never knew what to do with it all. When she was a child, she put all that energy into sports, she was always top notch at them. She always had so much adrenaline, and with that came agility. She could run fast; she was terrible with her hands, but her legs were good with. She could jump at a high level. She was small but had muscles in her legs. She was still petite, but she had muscle that was just never recognized because of her size. She would have red colored hair that would be long but never put down. She would have it up in a bun and two strands that would hang from the side of her head. Her hair was fluffy, but she made sure to straighten it every morning, this made it appear straight when it was in a bun. When it wasn’t straightened, it looked like it had a mind of its own especially when she woke up. Her skin would be a light tan, it appeared, with beige colored eyes. They would be on the wider side.

She always seemed to have some type of softness to her expression. Even when she was upset, she also always had a soft side to her expression. She would have wide eyes that looked like she was always listening or thinking about something. When she’s tired her eyes will become more squinted like she was struggling to see almost. Her eyes would be down tuned as it always gave her expression that soft gentle look to it. She always seemed to have some makeup one, light makeup with lashes. Then she would have her brows and lips done. Then a white highlight down her nose, as it wasn’t strong makeup but light. No matter how much energy she had, she would always have good posture. She would look almost formal, she never seemed to frown. She always keeps a smile on her face, the atmosphere is high and positive when she's around. She would seem to radiate a lot of joy, as she found being said such a negative thing and everyone should be happy. She'd give off the idea of the environment being safe and make the patients and co=workers all feel comfortable.

When she is off the job, she would wear a less docile outfit. She would go very light on the makeup, but she would put on lashes with it. Then she would also have her lips down, in a way that she was shown while in Korea. She loved makeup, and dramatic clothes as a way for people to express themselves. She would be found in most black, alternative clothes, with chains, platform shoes and things like that outside of work. She never wanted to wear something she didn't find comfortable, or she didn't find suitable for her. So, she made sure to always wear what made her happy. The style she had is completely different from how she acts. It's like she's a polar opposite from how people will first look at her, then when they get to know her. Even though she loved her style, she knew that for work she should always dial it down. Which is what she did, she wore the same light makeup but without the lashes when she goes to work. Then she wouldn't wear as much black and tried to keep jewelry limited. Though you would see gold jewelry, she had a nose ring that was be gold along with an eyebrow piercing. Then she wore gold necklaces, she always had them overlayed on top of each other. Her rings were gold, she would have three on each hand. It went well with her skin color and hair color, it matched well. She would wear a deep purple top that showed her shoulders, but if on the job you wouldn't see. Then a black belt with gold on the latch part. She would have on black pants, and then she would wear small boats. They looked almost like heels but weren't like them at all.

What are they like on and off the job?

ON THE JOB

Although she acts mature on the job, this is only when situations call for it. She doesn’t want to act like someone else, and make her co-workers believe she's a different person than she is. She struggles from her own self-image issues, and people liking a fake her more than her would help with that. This means she would try to appear the same off-duty as she is on-duty. She would come off as a little chaotic at first but had a bright energy to her. She despises when people act two-faced so she would never want to appear that way in the slightest. Even so, when times come, she will act more seriously. Despite how she may seem, she still will get her job done and not step out of her place. She would never want to make anyone uncomfortable on the job, including patients and her co-workers. She could be serious if times come to it, and that's what she will do.

OFF THE JOB
Off the job she acts almost the same as she does on the job. She isn’t strict at all with her siblings though, she's very chaotic but at the same time she's not. Her attitude is very chaotic still, she will start talking about something and then go on for a while after about it. She would be spending time with friends and her family. She loved her family and valued them more than anything. She was always kind, if someone asked her for money she would give as much as she could. If someone needed help, she would help them and try her best to do so. She had an attitude that everyone can be helped, no one should be treated like they weren't worth the same as others.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

OUTLOOK ON CO-WORKERS AND PATIENTS

Yun-Sun sees her co-workers as equals, she will never see them as anything less. She knows that everyone has their jobs, and that the jobs we work can be stressful. She doesn’t take much of what people say to heart, she's built a tough interior. She grew up with his siblings and knew people said things when they were not thinking right. She wants to make sure her co-workers feel safe, and comfortable when they are around her. She looks up to some of them who have been there longer. It makes her happy to know she has such great people to look up to.

PLAN FOR THE FUTURE
In the future she plans to be as good as she can. Ever since she was little, she wanted to help people, she was always a mom friend and she loved helping them. She found a passion for it and went on to study it. So, no matter what she wants in the future, one thing she knows. She wants to be the best Psychiatrist she can and help as many people as she can. She wants to become better in her field and be the best she can for her patients.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

ADHD AND MILD DEPRESSION

Yun-Sun suffers from ADHD and used to suffer from Mild Depression.

BACKSTORY
[1,295 words]

Yun-Sun was born in Busan, Korea to two loving parents, who worked a lot of the time ever since she was a child. She loved her parents nonetheless; she loved her parents. She couldn’t help that her parents worked all the time, even so when they were with her and her siblings. She was loved, and she could see that she was loved by her parents. Her mother worked in the field of Law, as a Lawyer and her father was a shop owner. He owned a shop that sold things such as more alternative or hippie stuff. Sorta like a version of Hot Topic. Yun-Sun loved his store, and he loved her obsession with it. She was definitely with her father more than her mother. She loved her father, the store he worked fascinated her. She didn’t see many people wear stuff like that or have accessories like that. This was something she loved so very much; her father started making clothes for her she would like. Her father encouraged her dressing but made sure she knew this was not more professional. She was born an alternative kid, her father was alternative, and their mother was a professional. Somehow, they went along so well and lived a good life. Ever since Yun-Sun was young, she was energetic and determined at all times. She was always a caring kid, she never wanted anyone to harm animals or bugs. Her parents learned, if they did do anything she would cry. She was always good at keeping her parents in a happy mode and showing them how much she cared. She loved her parents, and for the first four years it was just them. She may not remember much, but from what her parents said. She was always right at her dad's side, that she was always begging for a pet or a sibling. Well, she got a sibling first. Her baby brother was born, four years after she was born. He was a beautiful baby, the doctors said he looked almost like a girl. He was a bigger one, we all knew he was going to be tall like dad. They took a day to decide his name, before all three decided on Jung-Lee. Jung-Lee Hara, it has a nice ring to it. She was the best big sister she could be. She always made sure he was taken care of, and that she knew what was going on. Her goal was to protect him and be the best she could be to him. She adored her little brother and wanted to take care of him.

As she grew up, she found a passion for exercise, she had been diagnosed with ADHD at a young age, but her parents didn’t want to put her on medication that young. They held off on putting her on any, but they put her in sports. It didn’t solve the problem, but it helped. She loved everything, where she didn’t have to use her hands. She wasn’t good with them at all, but her legs were great. That's why she played Football and was great at it. She would never be goalie only, someone who kicked and didn’t have to use their hand. She continues to do this, even in her teen years. Though when she was fourteen, she was given two more siblings. They were twins, one of them happened to grow up being Non-Binary when they were eleven. Then the others choose to identify as a girl which they were born one. They both were equally loved then and now, Yun-Sun was more offish at that time. Even so she would never hesitate to help, she loved holding them when they were almost asleep. She couldn’t help wanting to care for them in any way they needed, Jung-Lee was young and as he was growing. The boy had a lot of emotions, he never seemed to stick to their mother and father like he did to Yun-Sun. He loved Yun-Sun; she was his older sister. He would tell her everything, and she would give him solutions. She would let him vent and give him words that could possibly make them feel better. They both entered middle school, when she was out of high school to college. They were both, so very sweet. Yun-Sun acted to them as she did Jung-Lee and when she went off to college, they stayed with mom in Busan, Korea. Even as she entered college it never seemed to change. She was always the mom friend, she listened to her friend's problems and helped them through it. She always knew what to say and when to say it. The thing she never tried to do was push them outside their comfort zone and she never did. She always tried to be of some help, no matter how little she could offer them.

Once she had graduated from college, she already knew what she wanted to do. She wanted to help people, people who were struggling mentally. That's what she wanted to do, just like she did for her family and friends. When she started studying, she realized just how interested she was in the field of Psychology. She would study late at night in different unique ways, her ADHD made her think of different ways to do stuff. The reasoning being she just couldn’t sit still, so she would find herself finding different ways to do things, so she's not bored. She would turn on an episode about Psychology on a criminal show. She would listen to how they talked and took notes on just what they ****yzed in serial killers. While she did this, she would do notes that she took in class. She loved writing all about what she knew. Even so, that wasn’t the only field she took. There were many others that she knew would help her. She wasn't turning down from this career path she wanted. Yun-Sun ended up getting a Doctoral/PHD in one of her majors. She was so happy with herself after the years, she worked to get it, but it didn’t stop there. She did many other types of classes in that time, she wanted to know as much as she could in the time she studied. She wasn’t fond of many of her teachers and found most of them quite boring. Nonetheless she was on top of the game, she always showed up to class on time. She never even had a sick day, because she usually got sick when it was summer. It was mostly just allergies. The material they teach, that interested her beyond anything. She eventually graduated when she was twenty-five. She went on to get her full license by training at a clinic for your years. When she was twenty-nine, she was finally a licensed Psychiatrist. She went to work at a place in Tokyo for five years. She always loved her job; she was quiet at first because of how nervous she got with her first job. Though her shyness only lasted for a little while, she was energetic again soon. She was always on top of her game when she worked. Even though she came off as someone who couldn’t get the job done, she always did. She has patients who had been coming for over three years, and some who had gotten better. Then a bunch of first timers who wanted to try therapy. She loved that job, but once she heard her family was in Karakura, Japan. She decided to move there and live with them. It was hard to quit the job she loved so much but she did, for her family and was excited to get back to work while being close to her family.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Yun-Sun Hara

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss Hara

Characters Given Name(s):
Yun-Sun

Characters Preferred Name:
Yun-Sun

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Atheist

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Korean

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

4 years. She worked four years training in a Clinic to get her licenses. It wasn’t a job, basically an internship.

Working Experience(s):
5 years as a licensed Psychiatrist.

Academic Degree:
Doctoral Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Counseling
Biology
Psychology

Minor(s):
Sociology
Law and Justice

Native Languages:
Korean

Other Languages:
Japanese

NOTE:
I edited because I recently moved and had to change some stuff, because discord also changed. Sorry for the inconvenience!​

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application has been put on pending as of now due to full positions in our team.

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread