jamlesslee

Level 3
· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
jamlesslee

Previous bans:
I’ve received two bans in total throughout my time on SchoolRP: One was for Affiliation/Assisting Bypassers, and the second one was for Doxxing. I’ve heavily reflected on my actions since then and will not break any other rules from the server. I'm seeking a chance to redeem myself.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I'm usually active for over 4 hours a day and can hop online whenever needed (unless I'm busy of course). The only times I'll not be available are either during school hours, holidays or if I'm busy with school work.

Which timezone are you in?:
Greece (EEST)

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:
I do indeed, @lh#2100

Do you have a microphone:
I have a working microphone and I'm willing to use it whenever needed.

List your current and past applications:
(My account was hacked, resulting in all of the following applications to have been deleted)
Police Application [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jamlesslees-police-application.18780/

Chhattisgarhi Language Application [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chhattisgarhi-language-application.20054/

Jin Language Application [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jin-language-application.22438/

Nurse Application [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jamlesslees-head-nurse-application.22676/

Russian Language Applications x3
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application-alt.25828/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.18613/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.18625/ [Accepted]

German Language Application [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.23173/

Narcolepsy Application [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/narcolepsy-application.25670/

Korean Language Application [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.18126/

College Application [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nyctophqnys-college-application.27083/

DID Application [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dissociative-identity-disorder-application.27628/

Hospital Application [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jamlesslees-psychiatrist-application.28783/

French Application [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.30191/

JSL Application [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-alt.32375/

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I'm very experienced with DetailRP as I've been roleplaying for about 7 years now. I've done all sorts of roleplay styles and have even written short stories during my free time in order to practice my literature skills. I detailRP my actions almost always, and always make sure my grammar is on point.
A very important part of becoming EMS is the use of detailRP due to having to show our knowledge on the field through descriptive actions. Considering my past experience on the EMS team, I'm able to comfortably say that my roleplay skills considering the job are decent.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
Prior to my first ever ban, I was the Clinical Lead of the Psychiatry Department, a spot which is challenging to reach on the server; and have received two trophies of Psychitrist of the month in the past. I enjoy helping others, listening to their stories and, of course, giving them advice depending on the situation they're facing.
A lot of times throughout my life, I've caught myself giving a sort of therapy to my friends when they need help and I decided to put this skill of mine to good use by applying for Psychiatrist within the hospital.
I enjoyed my journey as EMS whilst being on the team and I don't think I'm ready to let go just yet, I'd like to give it another shot and work harder than before if given the chance to do so. I’m also highly experienced regarding psychiatry rules, drills, and in general the functions.
Another reason why I'm applying for EMS is because I'd love to learn more about disorders and how they work. I take psychology courses in real life and this field has always interested me a lot. By being accepted onto the hospital team, I'll be able to widen my knowledge regarding this area.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
I am applying for the position of Psychiatrist.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
The role of a psychiatrist is one of the most challenging ones among the hospital as it deals with the mental side of patients. A psychiatrist's job is to listen to a patient's troubles, give them the best advice according to their situation and even prescribe a certain medication if required.
In order for an individual to work as a Psychiatrist, they're required to have a good mindset and be able to keep calm at all times, even during triggering subjects.
A Psychiatrist is required to monitor their patients' mental health during each therapy session they have with them. They can also take more than one person into therapy, hence the name group therapy where they will sit down with the patients and give them advice depending on the situation. By working in this field, the Psychiatrist must always intend to give the patient the best treatment for a safe recovery and work with them throughout their journey.

Categorise all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Head-Physician/Hospital Director:
In short, the hospital director is the one who is in charge of the entire hospital faction, making sure everything is running smoothly within the faction and monitoring all staff. They’re also in charge of payments and final decisions.

Clinical Manager: The manager works right under the Hospital Director and acts as a right arm for them. They're the ones that watch over all the clinical managers as well as the rest of the staff in order to make sure they do their job smoothly. They also act as a “boss” when the Hospital Director is busy.

Clinical Leads: There are three clinical leads in total, each responsible for a specific department, whether it is the Doctor, Surgeon or Psychiatrist Department. The ones selected for this position are the ones mostly educated in their own field and are to train trainees under their wing. They also make sure everyone is doing their job properly, however each one monitors the workers underneath their own departments.

Surgeons: Surgeons, just as the word suggests, perform surgeries in order to save a patient's life. They work on more severe wounds than the doctors, which of course require surgery and such.

Doctors: The doctors are responsible for treating wounds of patients as well as diagnosing them with diseases and such. They deal with injured patients who do not require surgery.

Psychiatrists: Last but definitely not least, Psychiatrists. These are individuals trained to work with the mental side of patients, giving them therapy, advice and prescriptions depending on the disorder in order to help the patient get better. They're also there to listen to any troubles the patient may be going through.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Blue: A Medical Emergency.
Code Red: Fire or smoke.
Code Black: Bomb threats or suspicious objects.
Code Pink: Infant or child abduction.
Code Orange: Hazmat spill.
Code Silver: Active shooter.
Code Violet: Violent or combative individual.
Code Yellow: Disaster.
Code Brown: Severe weather.
Code White: Evacuation.
Code Green: Emergency Activation.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I acknowledge I can be demoted at any given moment and I'm willing to put my 100% into the job.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I understand that I'm required to give my 100% if accepted and dedicate a lot of time to the job.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I accept and agree on attending all training sessions when I'm online and available.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I understand that I'm not to take anything OOCly when training and dealing with situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?
Kuuro towers at 6’4” having a rather slim and muscular body type, taking a few years from his age. He adorns light brown eyes and wavy dark brown- perhaps almost black locks. His ears are pierced and he usually wears very fashionable clothes, tailored specifically for him perhaps. The individual enjoys wearing expensive cologne, usually from famous brands such as Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Creed Aventus etc. Overall, he seems to be a very neat individual who takes especially good care of himself and his appearance. His personality suggests that he’s quiet yet very dedicated, always looking out for others even when it’s not necessary. Kuuro’s aura is usually tranquil and pleasant, giving off strong caring father energy. The fact that he cares about others a lot is a factor that perhaps could make him unique- putting in the same care he portrays on himself onto others. His appearance is perhaps a metaphor for how much he cares to help people in need.

What he's like on and off the job?
On the job, Kuuro is well-collected and dedicated to his work-field. It is almost impossible to distract him from whatever he’s doing at any given moment. The male would drop anything at any moment in order to help a patient in need, usually applying when he’s out of town as well. He always does his best to be there and helping no matter the obstacles he must face. He seems to be reserved most of the time, disregarding his personal life in order to focus on his work-life. Perhaps he could be described as a workaholic.

Off the job, Kuuro looks at the pleasant aspects of life. He enjoys regularly visiting his family members and gifting them all sorts of things. He loves his family more than anything else in the entire world and always makes sure they’re holding up fine. He could perhaps be found out partying with his friends from time to time, however that would be a special and rare occasion. He’s quiet most of the time, just like he is on the job, unless he’s hanging out or taking care of his children.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Kuuro has great respect for his co-workers, even willing to help them at any given moment if needed. He looks out for everyone in his little personal circle and makes sure to always be available for assistance. When in the presence of his co-workers, he tends to obey their orders, especially orders from his higher-ups, and perhaps sometimes may throw in an idea or two if needed. He’s not the type to blindly follow orders, so when there’s a situation in which he may believe there’s a better way for it to be handled, he’s not afraid to state his thoughts on the matter.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?
At the moment, Kuuro does not seem to have any disabilities whether they are mental or physical. He’s a healthy individual who tends to look on the bright sides of things.

BACKSTORY:
December 29,1982 2:45AM

On new year’s eve, in the city of a wonderful miracle was given to the wonderful family of the Hisakawas- or was it? A family of two children created a third child, an unplanned pregnancy as some may call it. By the time his mother, Yona, realised she was pregnant, it was already too late for an abortion, it was a cryptic pregnancy. Hence, they named their new baby “Kuuro”, meaning black in Japanese.
Growing up, Kuuro wasn’t exactly discriminated against, however he was definitely not the favorite child either, he was so quiet people barely noticed him being present half the time. He grew up watching medical shows and studying instead of going out with his friends, a bit of a bookworm. He didn’t exactly mind being invisible, he thought of it as an opportunity to focus on himself rather than worry about things kids his age worried about. Although he was quiet, that didn’t mean he didn’t care about his surroundings, family, or friends- instead, he was always willing to help them whenever they needed him for anything. He enjoyed being asked for help and was always there when needed.
The years flew by like the wind, and at that point, Kuuro had entered highschool, what some may describe as the worst or best years of their lives, no in-between. For Kuuro, it was rather easy though, considering he was very good looking, the Hisakawa genes. He didn’t consider himself to be popular, however he did have occasions where people sent him love letters, flowers; the classics. Instead of paying attention to them, he proceeded to focus on his own career and personal relationships with the people he was already close with; sometimes going out with his friends to get his mind off of things- more like dragged along.
Kuuro had already decided what he was aiming for, taking psychology courses, chemistry and biology in order to become a Psychiatrist. He entered college and the story was pretty much similar to his high-school experience, however, this time he stopped going out for his own entertainment; he was determined. During his college years, he moved to the city of Osaka where he met his future wife.
University years rolled by, finally getting hold of his first ever degree- a bachelor’s degree in Psychiatry. He was required to join medical school as well, taking a total of 12 years before he was able to graduate. Kuuro, however, wanted to achieve higher goals; and so he spent years and years working his way up to a Ph. D in Psychiatry. During his late 19s, in college, he had discovered that his girlfriend was pregnant with a child, his first child. The two decided to not abort the baby and instead raise him together. By the time they were 24 years old, they already had five beautiful children together, and had already gotten married. Some would criticize them for starting a family at such a young age, however the two did not seem to pay too much attention when it came to things other young adults their age enjoyed.
Upon Kuuro’s graduation, he sent his kids off to live in Karakura whilst he stayed with his sick wife who had discovered she had cancer. He managed to secure a job in a hospital in Osaka where he worked as a psychiatrist. His wife died soon after, causing Kuuro to get rid of the ache by overworking himself in the hospital. Finally, at the age of 39, he decided to travel to Karakura in order to live close to his children as well as hopefully get a job in the Karakura’s hospital.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Kuuro Hisakawa

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Mr, Dr

Characters Given Name(s): Kuuro

Characters Preferred Name: Kuuro, Dr. Hisakawa/Kuuro

Characters Age: 39

Characters Gender: Male

Characters Religious Domination: Atheist

Characters Marital Status: Widower

Characters Nationality: Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience(s):
Kuuro spent 17 years working as a Psychiatrist in one of Osaka’s hospitals. He also spent about 8 years beforehand training in medical school and working as a resident in the same hospital.

Academic Degree: Ph. D in Psychiatry.

Year of Graduation: 2009

Major(s):
Psychiatry, Medicine

Minor(s): Cognitive Psychology, Psychopathology, Abnormal Psychology

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: Jin, Russian​

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED
Congratulations! After a careful discussion with the Karakura Hospital Higher-Up Team, you have been accepted as a Psychiatrist.

» If you have any questions regarding your application, contact me via Discord. @alex!#4532
» Ensure that you are in the Karakura Emergency discord to receive your roles.

Welcome to the Karakura Hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread