Level 1
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

Rinfumiii
What is your discord username?
Jukuzz
Describe your activity on the server:
I consistently maintain an active presence on the server as I play on my football character. and, I'm homeschooled, so i'm always. availabe if i don't have nothing going on that day
What is your timezone?:
Mountain time
List your current and past applications:
French accepted
German denied
German accepted
List your current roles on the server: football: Syren Chino
12 Grade: Kazim Uehara
12 Grade: Ryo Yvon
cat: Kure
What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
well, I do have some experience with rp but not typing ones, I've been on Srp for like, 2 or 3 years and I'm still not good at it bc I used to barely rp so that's why but I still have some experience with rp and want to add a lil more, so I’m not a fast taper so bear with me. but it still takes time to Detail RP so i'm fine
What is your motivation for applying?
uhh really i want to have a psychiatrist char but that's not the only thing though, I just want to try somthing new And I’ve been told from other people that I should that I should apply for a psychiatrist
Which role are you applying for?
Psychiatrist
(Doctor or Psychiatrist)
What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?
none
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
yes

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name: Ryo Yvon

Character’s Gender and Pronouns: he/him

Character’s Age (if accepted): 26

Character’s Academic Background:

(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD)
Grade-12

Character’s Nationality:
France/japanese
Character’s Marital Status:
Single
Character’s Religious Denomination:
none
Character’s Spoken Languages:
French
Character Backstory:
He comes from a very good family that would always help people and make sure they’re OK and his dad was a Psychiatrist and his mom was a nurse so they feel in love and Had Ryo and Ryo was a great kid never had any problems or nothing but Ryo Wanted to be just like his father when he grow up but one day Ryos dad Tragically passed away in a car accident so Ryo was in Shambles when he found out what happened to his father and his mother lost it and Started going crazy so Ryo had to run away from home and Start a new life some way where his mom doesn’t find him and now here he is Ryo is in karakura Living his best life but still remembering his dad and now he want to be a Psychiatrist to be just like his dad
SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen. Some examples can be found here)
Preventive Medicine and the reason why he has chosen this is bc he cares about others and he just. cares about the public in general and he want's the ppl to workout stay in shape and make sure they to take good care of themselves

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Psychiatry
Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Supine
Has your character completed any additional schooling?
yup
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?

he's a male he is 5'11 with Reddish hair and the thing that make's him unique is his vitiligo that's appears on his face and all over his body and by others he is a friendly guy
How does your character act on and off duty?
on duty like A little serious, but he can act Goofy at the same time
But off duty, he’s a chill person and just an overall funny and fun person to hang around
Does your character function better on their own or with others?
with others
What plans does your character have for the future?
to become a good psychiatrist

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 260
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application. This is due to the following reasons:
A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation, meaning we tend to pick players who have been on the server for a while and have a relatively clean history.

Nonetheless, below is some advice from our higher-up team in order to help you improve any future applications and therefore improve your chances of being accepted in future waves:
Try applying to other factions to improve your reputation around the server, and follow the proper format if you wish to apply again.

This decision was made as a collective among a group of individuals. rather than a single individual. If you have any further inquiries, you may contact me - 6pancake - via DMs. Otherwise, any DMs to members of the faction and/or higher-ups will be ignored and referred to this response.

Users who are viewing this thread