players online

Psychiatrist Application

Fry

Level 1
sterfries
sterfries
Notable
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:
I had realized that I had used the old format, I have added the newer questions in this application, though some older questions may still remain, and for that reason, I have decided to put this disclaimer at the head of everything. I hope that this isn't an issue, as far as everything else goes, it is normal and it is the same. It is up to date, plus it keeps the older ones. Thank you, and enjoy
-------------

Something to listen to throughout this application

What is your Minecraft Username?:
Traccia

How old are you?:
I am currently 16 years of age

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:
I have had one ban during my time on SRP. I was banned in 2016 after coming back to SRP, at this time I was unaware of the current rules, and because of this, I was banned for the reasoning of "MythicalRP" or something along those lines. They had given that reason because at that time I had typed, "His eye would bleed, dripping into his hands", and during this time I suppose this type of RP wasn't recognized. It may have been deemed "Too Gory". Since then I have stayed up to date on all of the rules throughout the years, and I have had no bans, kicks, or warnings since.

What country are you from?:
I am originally from Italy, though I moved to America when I was around the age of 7. I would say that my accent has drained since then, and I have become more fluent in English, though Italian I would definitely say is my strongest. I currently reside in South Carolina, after moving from New York.

Do you have Discord?:
Yes I do, my discord is Traccia#9114

How long have you played the server for?:
I have been playing SchoolRP since 2015. I have noticed extreme changes since then, and am happily proud of the success that SRP has had during its career. I am fortunate enough to join around then as everything was considerably new during this time. On my main account, I currently have 29 days of playtime, and I plan on making that long of course. In my previous account, I had reached 100 days, though I no longer have access due to me giving it to a friend. I have kept up to date on all of the rules and different changes that they have made within Roleplay, such as GangRP, or simply MedicalRP, or ItemRP, and much more.

List your current and past applications:
My applications are spread across multiple accounts due to losing access to my emails or passwords and because of this, you'll notice the difference in names, though they are mostly applying for the same thing and many of them are failed attempts, or succeeding attempts. I have also applied for News-Reporter, which was across discord. I do not have documentation of that, though you can ask Oph. (I am no longer N.R)

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/french-language-application.19158/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/italian-language-app.17220/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/italian-language-application.16409/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/school-employee-technician-application.16406/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/technician-application.15237/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/technician-application.13490/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/pursa-italian-application.13404/ ACCEPTED

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying is mainly trying to understand different types of roleplay. Throughout my time on SRP I have mainly stuck to the same thing. The reason for me applying for School-Technician was to understand roleplay as a teacher, and I was News-Reporter, though recently resigning. I was committed to both of those jobs, and the process was interesting, I learned a lot from those roles. My motivation for applying for a hospital role is yet again trying something new, I am up to date on the rules of MedicalRP, and roleplay in general, and I am willing to learn as I progress through the hospital ranks, and or just having fun. Another reason for applying is the interest that it gives me, I have been wondering what the process that many doctors go through within this time, and the situations/events that are brought within these roles. I am willing to put in the work, and in return, this will give me a better understanding of what to do if ever needed, or what to do in situations that a doctor may be needed. I also believe that realism has a lot to do with it. Realism is a subject that SRP takes seriously and tries to replicate, and I believe that one of the closes things that mainly represent that or tries to is HospitalRP or MedicalRP. The Hospital staff within SRP do extremely well in doing so, and I would like to be a part of that and try to learn while doing so.

What do you know about medical practice?:
My current knowledge of Medical Practice isn't for the greater, though it is in the middle. I am familiar with most medicines that even IRL provides us, and I believe that with my knowledge I will be able to put forth more experience. I am looking to acknowledge Doctors, Nurses, Psychiatrists, and others live more thoroughly by the role that may be given to me. I have a mother who is a sister who is a nurse, and by being with her I actually have learned a lot. More with medicines rather than others. I can provide information on what the medicines will do, what symptoms or side effects one may come in touch with, or even possible complications. If one states what they are experiencing, I will most likely be able to refer them a prescription, that'll be used to help them. If needed I can rely on other sources that'll be able to help me through matters that are extreme. I ensure you that from this process I will be able to learn more, and with my current knowledge, y goal is to surprise most of you.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

Code Red - There may be a possibility or it is assured that there is a fire hazard within the building.

Code Black - A bomb threat has been noticed.

Code Pink - An infant and/or child has been abducted

Code Orange - A hazardous substance has been spilled.

Code Silver - An Active shooter has been located

Code Violet - A violent individual has been located, can or maybe out of others' control.

Code Yellow - There is a natural disaster that is currently taking place.

Code Brown - Severe weather may surround the current area of the hospital or Karakura in general, others must take action, to prevent the harm of others, and to ensure the safety of themselves and others.

Code White - An evacuation must be attended, and others must take notice.

• Code Green - An immediate emergency evacuation and/or activated evacuation must be taken seriously, and others should be notified.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am fully aware of the chance of demotion if not active, and attending the hospital when suppose to. I understand that if you are not doing your job, or are breaking rules that have been enforced then you are also at a chance of reduction to payment, banned from hospital grounds, and many more incidents that could be at risk. I can ensure you that I myself have been active within recent weeks, and I plan on continuing that. If anything comes to my notice, I will make sure to notify my supervisors and to give them an understanding.

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:

Head Physician - The Head Physician is the one selected to run the hospital. They are the ones who are mainly in charge, as far as staff, and "Workers"

Clinical Manager - Clinical Managers are the ones who manage mainly everyone. within their set department. They help others like the other roles but most importantly make sure everyone is doing their jobs correctly and will assist if needed.

Clinical Leads - A Clinical Lead is a person who has greater knowledge of their set occupation and has been trusted enough to manage their team. They have a more professional, and a clearer idea of what may be happening within the staff of their set area.

Surgeon - A surgeon is able to perform surgical operations along, along with attending the needed, and with any injuries. They are the ones to go to for major injuries.

Doctor - A doctor examines patients, diagnose and treat illnesses and/or injuries, prescribe medication. They'll attend patience as well if needed.

Veterinarian - A veterinarian treats animals who have been wounded and/or sick

Nurse - A nurse is someone in which treats the patient, and is the one that attends the patient, whether they are ill or hurt.

Psychiatrist - A Psychiatrist deals in the more emotional and mental part of medical treatment. They can act as a the******.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes, an age limit is nothing new to me, I have experienced it in the past, and actually was one of my reasons for getting denied to one of my applications. Since then I have made sure to understand what job has an age limit, and what the job's standard is, in order to make sure that I myself succeeds those standards.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?

All around I have made it my all for Luca to have a professional stance point. Luca is an extremely genuine male, which seeks the best interest of many others. Luca is an all-around understanding male in which he tries his best to earn the trust of others around him, On the job, he is a person in which makes the patient (or customer) feel welcomed, and he makes them feel at ease. He wants to ensure the safety of them, not only that but he helps and talks to his peers. He seems them as family, as they should see him.

(I stated what Luca is off the job within the first couple sentences, I stated that Luca is "All-Around..")

What do they look like?
Luca would be seen in an Italian Fashioned suit, accompanied by a pear of Natta glasses, which are often changed to Rounded-Glasses. Luca is a 6 foot 3 male, with charming facial features, that follow along with a soothing, but deep monotone, strong Italian voice. He would be weighing at a total of 168 lb, though he would be in healthy form. He is also seen with a gold watch. His eyes would be darkened gray, due to his current eye contacts in order to help him with seeing. He would also be seen with a cane that his at his side all the time, and he is rarely ever seen without. Luca's hair would be slightly swayed off to the side, revealing his eyes, his hair would be black, with slight hints of gray showing his age.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
Luca currently has an outgoing leg issue. His left leg would be injured due to an old accident that he has experience at a young age. He is unrecoverable though he was given a cane in order to help him walk, and improve his stance. Luca would also experience slight issues that would make him feel light-headed, and currently is taking no medicine for that. Other than that he would be clear.

What makes your character unique?
Luca is a unique fellow just by mention. Luca is a man of his word, and I believe that is one of many things that make him unique. Being born in Turin Italy, he was well managed by his Italian family. Living in an Italian household he was taught never to disrespect women, or anyone in that matter, and to always be a gentleman. Luca talks old-fashioned, he talks rather slowly, or comprehensive, and he talks with a passion. He means no harm, and he wants one to be freely open to him.

Luca 'Rosalie' Milanesi was born on May 24th, 1984 in Turin, Italy at the hospital Oratorio g Bosco. Luca was raised in an Italian household which meant at a young age he had adapted to many situations. His father being strict, and his mother being a well-managed woman herself, the parents had worked together in order to teach their son, to be an open, and forgiving child. Their goal was to raise a son in which was well-mannered and accepted most things, developed an understanding. Lucas' mother Carmela 'Rosalie' Bianchi, and his father Rocco 'Supremo' Milanesi, had Luca at just the age of 17. Luca grew up surrounded by his enemies, though in doing so he had developed an understanding of one's feelings. He rather found enjoyment in understanding why he had enemies rather than friends, though a few stuck out that actually took the time to earn his trust, and truly become a friend and those were the ones he had wished he hadn't lost. At the age of 18, Luca was set out on his own mission, he had wanted to travel to America in order to explore what the world could hold. On March 4th, 2002 He had officially traveled to America. In America, he had surprisingly learned French, in which is officially his second language, though during America he had also taken the time to learn English which one could say is his 3rd language. Luca would be fluent in both languages by the time he had returned to his home city of Turin. Throughout his teenage years, he had learned a lot, from having his first child when he was 17 though unfortunately, an incident has happened which caused his newborn to sadly pass away, with this bad timing, Luca and his parents were on their way to the funeral in which sadly, their car was hit, causing a rambunctious accident. That night Luca was rushed to the hospital and this was the first incident that would be "Lifely", Luca had forever been disabled, his left leg would be of no use, though eventually, he had been able to regain movement, though forever using a cane. His parents were eventually deemed "Brain-Dead" after being sent off to the hospital along with him, and because of this they eventually passed away on May 9th, 2001. After this incident, he had decided to make the choice to leave everything behind and make the trip with his brother to where he now resides. Karakura, Japan.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Fun fact Luca earned his middle name 'Rosalie' by the death of his daughter, in which he was going to name 'Rosalie' I also forgot to mention that he had another child when he was 18 years after this time it survived and was deemed a male. I also tried to make the math and the times most realistic, though some may be slightly off.)

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name:
Luca 'Rosalie' Milanesi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Luca, Mr. Milanesi (Often given by His adopted children's friends)
Preferred Name: Luca
Religious Denomination: Chrisitan
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: PURE ITALIAN <3
Current Location: Karakura, Japan​

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency:
Fourteen Years
Working Experience: Seventeen Years
Academic Degree: Masters
Year of Graduation: 2007
Major(s): Medical/Health, Language
Minor(s): Engineering, Psychology
Native Languages: Italian
Other Languages: French and English (Obviously Luca would be using English for the most part)

PLEASE READ
HINT: The black text comes out gray, therefore that is not on my end, and my apologies. I am not sure how to fix this occurring issue, though it is not only my end. I had selected a preview in order to make sure everything was well presented and it showed up as gray. I am not sure if this is just a visual glitch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread