mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Psychiatrist Application.

Shauna

Level 0

IGN:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ilovedrea is my current ign, if it were to change over time I would notify you first!

What timezone are you in?:

GMT [+1] is my time zone, along with living in Ireland.

Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here:

My current discord user is Shauna#3333 if you have any questions regarding my application feel free to dm me! Again my DMS is always open : )

How long have you been on the server for?:

I have been on the server for quite a while I would say, not knowing the exact time/date I joined though. All I know is that I have been on SRP for around a year maybe less.

Do you have any previous bans or kicks?:

I do not have any previous bans or kicks, if anything the only kicks I have ever received is from the role and ranks changes.

List your past and current applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-app.18744/
Accepted [Irish Language]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/librarian-application.22378/
Accepted [Librarian Application]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.26919/
Accepted [Ukrainian Language]

What’s your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying to be EMS is more of a change. I want to learn new things, and roleplaying more with people by helping them. I thought EMS would be a great chance and opportunity to do that, as well as most of my friends are already hospital staff themselves. In conclusion, I am looking for an interesting RP along with learning how to deal with certain situations with the training I will receive if I get accepted. Getting a chance to RP more with my friends, and make new ones along with the other staff members.

What are you applying for?:

I will be applying for the position of a psychiatrist.

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?:

Psychiatrists play a very important role in the hospital in SRP. Indeed one of the most roles that are used quite frequently along with needed, from what I heard of. They are trained to specialize in the diagnosis of mental health and mental illness. Also, this involves doing therapy sessions with patients quite often checking in on them, talking all the feelings out with them. From my experience, they also do a lot of hard work when it comes to putting the patients over themselves which is pretty brave of them.

Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:

Code Blue - medical emergency occurring in the hospital
Code Red - Fire Emergency
Code Black - Bomb Threat
Code Pink - Infant/Child Abduction
Code Orange - Hazardous Material or Spill Incident
Code Silver - Active Shooter
Code Violet - Violent/Combative Individual
Code Yellow - Disaster
Code Brown - Severe Weather
Code White - Evacuation
Code Green - Emergency Activation

Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28):

(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)
Yes, I do take notice of the age limits on certain roles, I don’t mind really and will make sure I meet the requirements.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I am aware that I will be demoted if not active on my hospital staff account.

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?:
I don’t know much as I have never learned medical things but, I don’t think I would need to know much unless trained/told to learn more, However, I would be fine to learn if needed to improve my medical knowledge. To my knowledge I know simple things such as stitching, treating open cut wounds and etc this being taught to me by Drea. Now talking on medical knowledge for psych work, then again my answer this applies being very new to the whole idea and position. I know that psychs assess all of your mental and physical symptoms provide psychological treatment, prescribing medications and do procedures such as electroconvulsive therapy.

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:

HEAD PHYSICIAN -
This is the lead for the hospital in general I would say. The commander on what goes on in the hospital and whatnot, basically ensure the hospital is running well and smoothly to how they like it. They will not hesitate to call out anyone if not doing their job correctly.

CLINICAL MANAGER -
A second hand for the head physician, just on a lower rank. Depending on how many people obtain the role they keep watch over the hospital along with ensuring everything is going well, reporting anything suspicious or that seems wrong to the HP.

CLINICAL LEAD -
Clinical leads are roles given to the higher-ups of each individual department. This goes for all nurses, doctors, surgeons, and psychiatrists. Keeping control over their department and in check with the others around themselves.

NURSE -
A person trained to deal with sick/injured people who come to the hospital. Along with this also dealing with most midwifery situations. This includes ultrasounds, check-ups, births, etc. They can also assist in surgeries for doctors and surgeons depending if asked though.

DOCTOR -
Doctor - Doctors and Nurses are sorts of similar, just nurses have more limits than doctors. They can prescribe certain medications that involve getting assigned on, as nurses can’t do that unless it involves glasses and inhalers. Also being able to perform surgeries if knowing the procedure.

SURGEON -
Surgeon - A medically qualified person to do surgical procedures when needed or urgent. Being quite similar to doctors just, a little more knowledge of surgeries than doctors would know. They often get doctors, or nurses to assist when it comes to surgery if needed.

PSYCHIATRISTS -
Psychiatrists - As I explained before psychiatrists are trained to specialize in the diagnosis of mental health and mental illness. Also, this involves doing therapy sessions with patients quite often checking in on them.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How are you like during on and off shift?:
On duty, Goro is very professional as he knows his role is very important and that there is no messing around. This applies to off duty and on with the 110 radio calls going on, he spends his time in the lobby awaiting for ‘aid and assist’ as it is quoted from the hospital. Often spends his time running around the hospital like other staff do, until patients start coming in starting to assist them and what not.

How would you describe your personality in summary?:
Goro is a well mannered, male in his mid 30’s his passion for helping others especially people who have certain concerns about their mental health. Goro would always put the patient first over himself as he would try and help them out to the best of his ability.

How would you describe your appearance?

A Japanese male that seemed to be in his mid 30’s having an approachable stance. The male has light blonde hair, along with baby blue eyes standing at exactly 6’3”. Wearing a presentable suit under his medical coat, his hands would be neatly placed in the pockets of his coat. His bangs slightly parted, his eyes still visible just covered a tiny bit. A small I.D hooked onto the chest pockets of the medical coat, saying 'Goro Takeuchi Tajima'.

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?
Goro does not have mental or physical illnesses.

BACK STORY
Goro Takeuchi Tajima was born and raised in Osaka, the Kansai region of Honshu in Japan. Around a certain period, the male then met another individual that would be recognized as 'Eiko' at first it was a simple relationship that then turned into a lovely relationship. Certain actions happened and Eiko ended up getting pregnant with twins, at an extremely young age both Goro and Eiko extremely confused on what to do but decided to support each other through it all. A few months passed by, as Eiko advanced into the pregnancy finally both twins were born, Etsu and Echigo. Both of the parents of the twins though wanted a safer environment for the children which is then getting a certain amount of money needed to move they took the chance. Only it took over 5 years to finally collect the right amount of money to afford a plane ticket for the young ones and them both. Arriving in Karakura, Japan their relationship as a whole got EXTREMELY toxic at a point Goro would leave the house and not return for days and days. The twins having no clue over all of their parent's behavior since this all occurred for them at a young age then again. Being already married they both ended up with divorce as they started to hate each other as the days went on. Goro being finally single, he went back to his home town for exactly three years no one truly knows what he did during his time. He mainly worked on his college work for becoming a psych along with a librarian, three years would finally pass by Goro returning to Karakura once again. Having a simple job as a school librarian for a while before then deciding he wanted to pursue his dreams as a psych along with his girlfriend already being a staff member there and living in Karakura fulltime.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Goro Takeuchi Tajima
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): N/A
Preferred Name: Goro
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Taken
Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
SECTION 2: Academic Details