brokenbeauty Psychiatrist Application

IGN:

brokenbeauty

What timezone are you in?:

CDT!

Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here:

My discord is Tears#3378

How long have you been on the server for?:

I have been playing on the server for a bit of time. To be exact, December of 2019.

Do you have any previous bans or kicks?:

I have one ban. This ban was for too many warnings. Otherwise, no, I'm clean.

List your past and current applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-app.26635/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/_teardrxps_-college-application.29168/ ACCEPTED
I prefer to roleplay things out. I haven't done many apps, because I don't do many applications!

What’s your motivation for applying?:

I've been itching for something new on SRP. I feel like it's a great server, I just feel like I want to do more! I've been looking at the jobs, and hospitals seem the best for me. I like to DetailRP, and hospital staff DetailRP. Overall, it just seems like the right community in SRP for me. The people here are kind, and understanding. I personally just think Hospital Staff is the best role for me. I'm tired of being a student, doing the same thing. This is a new branch of roleplay, that I for sure, want to cover. The hospital team just looks the most appealing!

They just seem as if they have the most to offer. The SRP experience can get boring, and sometimes you need something new

What are you applying for?:

Psychiatrist

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?:

Well, I've known quite a bit. Being bipolar, I see a Psychiatrist quite a bit. I know how it works, and know how to speak to patients. I help my friends OOCly, and let them rant. I love to help people having a bad time. It makes my day, knowing I helped someone out!

Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:

Yes, I do:
  • code pink: infant or child abduction.
  • code orange: hazardous material or spill incident.
  • code silver: active shooter.
  • code violet: violent or combative individual.
  • code yellow: disaster.
  • code brown: severe weather.
  • code white: evacuation.
  • code green: emergency activation.

Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*

*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

I do, I checked over this before applying.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I completely understand. The role Psychiatrist, needs people to be online. We need to be able to talk to people for issues ICly. It's our job, we need to be active for it!

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?:

In real life, I am bipolar. I know things! I know how people feel, and how I can help! I have been taught, and taught others, many breathing, and calming techniques. The people around me OOCly, ask me for help on these things! I feel like I could be very beneficial!

Nurses: have many duties, including caring for patients, communicating with doctors, administering medicine and checking vital signs.

Doctor: You're the person who is mostly cleaning the wounds. You take care of them the most, and prescribe the medicine. You know what your doing, and how to do it. They also are here to diagnose conditions.

Psychologist: Psychologists seek to understand and explain thoughts, emotions, feelings, and behavior. ... Clinical psychologists assess, diagnose, and treat mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders. Clinical psychologists help people deal with problems ranging from short-term personal issues to severe, chronic conditions.

Surgeon: A surgeon does surgery, it's quite self explainable. they fix body parts, doing things of that sort! They try their best to, remove body parts, replace hearts. They do severe medical jobs.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How are you like during and off shift?:
Now, when he's on duty, she's ready to rumble the job. He's prepared for almost anything. He tries her best to help out the most she can. He just wants to help his Co-Workers. He's always trying to get things done before time. He makes sure to care for the patient, making sure they are alright.

Off duty, the male is regularly seen around the shopping district. He loves to go shopping! His way of acting, is mature, and chill. he does love to have some fun around friends! His manners are quite on top. He'd mainly, try showing the younger people of Karakura, how to be mature

How would you describe your personality in summary?:

He is a well-taken man. He tries his best not to be too crazy. He wants to show everyone he can do it. He is a bit ambitious! At time, to time, he's very hot-headed. He would do anything for his patients to feel better. He wants people to feel happy! He's mature. He's at time very "girly."

How would you describe your appearance?

A male standing at the height of 6'4. He'd be at the weight of 178lbs. His eyes were to be blue. His eyes would have a nice twinkle to them that brightened your day. The color of his hair was ginger. He's have freckles covering his face.

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?

None.

Nagomi was born on December 13, 1997. As a baby, he had a pretty happy life. He didn’t have anything going on that was bad. He was cared for, loved, and had a caring family. He grew alongside his brother, Nutris. They had a healthy life, full of no drama.

The family began to grow larger adding more family members to it. When they’re was three members of the family, one was shot. This heavily impacted the twos future. They’d both use everything in their power to recover the child. His wound was deep, and when I say deep, I mean it. Nutris was the one caring and looking after him, while Nagomi grabbed the materials, They’d almost saved his life… but managed to fail. The parents came home and witnessed this death. This motivated the child to grow up to be something to prevent these causes.

As they began to grow up, they took many courses on anatomy. He was having many issues. He could understand many things, and would constantly ask for help. Nutris would begin to be more advanced. At college, he didn’t have much struggle. He mostly focused on becoming a psychiatrist . He continued researching, and would take everything he was told in mind. Nutris grew up to become a Psychiatrist at Tokyo, in Japan. His brother would see him conquer this dream. He asked for more lessons, seeing that his dream came true, gave him courage. He’d take lessons under his brother, learning more and more by each day. It felt like his struggles were going away. He’d eventually graduate, getting ready to attempt to make his dream come true.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Nagomi Sagasawa

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr

Given Name(s):

Nagomi

Preferred Name:

Nagomi

Male

Religious Denomination:

Atheist