Denied PSYCHIATRIST | GUARDIANOCHILLES’S APPLICATION

Ochilles

Level 5

IGN (In-Game Name):
GuardianOchilles
What is your discord username?
guardianochilles
Describe your activity on the server:
I am on summer break as of right now, but in August I will be starting school as a senior.
The activity I show on the server is always changing but this is roughly what my activity is. This is subject to change, and I will let people know beforehand that it has changed.​
Monday to Thursday​
Friday to Saturday​
Sunday​
4:00 pm to 12:00 am (roughly)​
4:00 pm to 2:00 am (roughly)​
4:00 pm to 12:00 am (roughly)​

What is your timezone?:
EST
List your current and past applications:
Lang | Dutch | Approved
Lang | JSL | Approved
List your current roles on the server:
Grade 12 - PRIMARY - Eryx Cassidy​
Grade 11 - ALTERNATE - Dahntay 'Tay' Stark​
Grade 12- ALTERNATE - Jekyll 'JJ' Solace​
Grade 12 - ALTERNATE - Calix Spade​
Grade 10 - ALTERNATE - Asriel Undergrove-Stark​
Eryx Cassidy is the character I want to make a Psychiatrist, I just added him to SRP to have the slot ready.
What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I started roleplaying at 9, roughly. I was watching Minecraft roleplays from 6 to 9, mainly Aphmau and Samgladiator, and more that I will not name, not with all the stuff they came out about them. A friend of mine was big on the undertale side of roleplay and had me being some of the characters during recess back when. I stopped for a couple of years, but still watched minecraft roleplays on youtube but some of them were like Pinkdiamonddiva with her series Minecraft Roomies. About two years ago I roleplayed with two friends I had made on Roblox but they seemed like they didn't like me at all or how my characters were portrayed so they ghosted me, then I cut them out. This year, I have made amazing friends from this server who actually like how my characters are, and are understanding that I am not good at this but I'm learning.
What is your motivation for applying?
My Motivation was the fact that I wanted to branch out from what most of my characters did. It is also the roleplay aspect of the Ems faction that seemed to be really nice, to have a character join Ems and be able to help someone else’s character. I had two people tell me that it was a great idea to actually join the Ems faction.
I know that it's not easy being a part of the Ems faction. I have seen what my friend has told me about it.
Which role are you applying for?
I am applying for the Psychiatrist position because I think it would be a great opportunity for my character to be able to do more for Karakura.
What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?
Now I don't have much knowledge, I’ve only been near the faction and I’ve talked to about two people during a roleplay thing I had to do but I will try and give information that I know.​
Leadership​
Information​
Hospital Director​
The Hospital Director takes care of any misshape that happens within the hospital. They manage the roles under them, and ensure that everyone is working. The Current Director is Rokku Heddo.​
Clinical Manager​
Someone who assists the director with managing the hospital. They are the second in command if the Director is unavailable.​
Doctor Department​
Information​
Clinical Lead​
Clinical Leads oversee and manage the delivery of high quality patient care. They are most often experienced clinicians.​
Clinical Supervisor​
I don’t have much information on the supervisors but they tend to those under them in role and make sure they do their jobs properly.​
Attending Doctor​
Responsible for Patient care. They are the ones who tend to teach the residents and the trainees on how things work in the hospital.​
Senior Doctor Resident​
Oversees and directs the assignments of the other residents. They help train them alongside the attendings (attendings being the Attending Doctor). They don't have the same privileges that an attending doctor has but They are the ones to go to first when the lower ranks need help.​
Doctor Resident​
Under the supervision of those higher than them, a doctor resident practices medicine. They are similar to doctor trainees in a way because they follow people around and take notes on how to work around and within the hospital itself.​
Doctor Trainee​
They may practice medicine only under the supervision of their higher-ups. They are what a doctor will end up doing until they pass their exams so they can earn residential status. They are also similar to the interns​

Psychiatrist Department​
Information​
Attending Psychiatrist​
Attending Psychiatrist are responsible for the care and treatment of those who come in for a therapy session. They are similar to attending doctors in a way.​
Senior Psychiatrist Resident​
Similar to the Senior Doctor Resident, A Senior Psychiatrist Resident is allowed to schedule appointments with patients and most patients will find themselves with this Psychiatrist / Doctor.​
Psychiatrist Resident​
A resident completes many examinations of their patients, including mental, neurological and physical. Assist with maintaining records. They can also assist with diagnosing a patient.​
Psychiatrist Trainee​
Trainees follow the path of those higher than them by taking notes and attending training. They, just like doctor trainees, are the lowest rank / lowest level. They are what aspiring psychiatrists will start out as before taking the exams to become a resident, just like their doctor counterparts.​

MORE INFORMATION!!!​
Psychiatrist’s job is to make sure that people get the medicine they deserve, as well as care. They can diagnose mental and emotional disorders and treat most of them(disorders like Bipolar disorder(BPD), Major Depression disorder (MMD), Post traumatic stress disorder(PTSD) and anxiety disorders plus so many more.)​
Doctors take care of those in extreme pain or have been suffering something fatal or an injury. They will assess patients with certain machines and see what's wrong with them before they move on. Surgeon’s are allowed to give prosthetics, fix bones and do surgeries on a person. Surgeons and the patient will make an in character appointment to meet and give a patient a prosthetic.​
Paramedics treat people in a life or death situation, when on call they can perform what doctors and surgeons do but they are not replacements for either. They are the ones you would call if you was bleeding out or need to be rushed to the hospital​

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I do acknowledge that if training is held while I am online that I am expected to attend.

NOTE: The IC part is where I'm doing what my friend did because I really like how he did his but it will change when I get towards the medical and the character knowledge parts.
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

Looking around as he sat, the man smiled slightly as he looked towards the interviewer.
“My name is Eryx Cassidy.” he said, his accent country like accent poking through as he searched through a bag beside him.
Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
He/him | Male
Character’s Age (if accepted):
Eryx took a moment seemingly hoping that he found what he was searching for and finally grabbed a wallet from the bag, showing his identification.
“I am 38, I was born on May 10th, 1986.” He said as he placed down the identification card onto the table.
Character’s Academic Background:
He takes out a folder from the bag, he opens the folder, handing it to the interviewer. There were two degrees inside the folder.
“I have an undergraduate degree from Montreat College in psychology, and a nursing degree from Chamberlain University.”
Character’s Nationality:
He handed the identification card back to the person in front of him, smiling as he fixed how he was sitting.
“I am American but my family moved to Japan when I was around 16, then back to America when I was 18.”
Character’s Marital Status:
The question seemed to put him on edge before him took a breath to answer.
“I'm a widow with a young daughter."
Character’s Religious Denomination:
He took a moment before he answered before smiling.
“I am not religious, the rest of my family might be but I’ve never really cared for it.”
Character’s Spoken Languages:
Dutch, JSL
Character Backstory:
Eryx Cassidy was born in North Carolina, USA. his family owned a small ranch where he grew up and learned how to take care of animals until his brother was born. A short while after said brother was born, he was diagnosed with Autism which sparked his interest in psychology and what made him want to be a psychiatrist more than anything as he loved helping people and wanted to help his brother more. When he was 16, his family moved to Tokyo, Japan for a business thing that his father got, he learned JSL, and Japanese while he was there. When his family and him moved back to America when he was 18. He moved to the Netherlands where he learned Dutch at 19, before coming back to America.

He started college, learning about psychology and nursing like he wanted as a child. He became the sole guardian of his brother before his brother moved out to a care home. He was also married for a bit before his husband passed and left them with their daughter to care for during this time, he is focused on giving his daughter a better life, he focused on his studies to become a psychiatrist.
SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?

Eryx’s medical focus is psychiatry, he chose this focus because he was always interested in how he could help people get the care they need. His grandfather was also a contributor to him wanting to be a psychiatrist by telling him about the things he is able to do as a psychiatrist.
What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Eryx took medical residency at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, North Carolina after medical school, and he worked at a small clinic. He learned a great amount as he had to juggle being a psychiatrist still in training and providing for him and his daughter both.
Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Eryx spent the first couple of years as a resident for the most part. He worked at a small clinic with his grandfather after his partner had passed and he needed to be closer to home so he could care for his daughter.
Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Eryx has not completed any other schooling since he took his first residency. The Karakura Hospital will be his third residency, after his residency at his grandpa’s clinic in the countryside of North Carolina being his second but he hopes this will be more then just a residency.
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?

In front of you was a man with blue eyes and black hair with a red streak through it, he seemed to be around 195 cm or 6'4 in height. On his left arm was a tattoo of a red flower. He talked like your average day country man with an accent that would come through, even when speaking Japanese which would make him out to be a foreigner. He seemed to smile at any given chance.

From years of working on a ranch, he seemed to have some muscle, just enough to where it wasn't visible unless he flexed a bit, basically a sleeper build. He wears a ring on his pinky, there is a “C” on the ring, it seems to be an heirloom of sorts. He can be seen wearing a black cowboy hat when he isnt working.

He is nothing unique unlike most of the people he has met but he manages to have a smile that could put a smile on the toughest guy he could meet. He stood with his back straight, his posture being one of confident and hopefulness.
How does your character act on and off duty?
On Duty​
Off Duty​
Eryx Cassidy while on duty tries his best to listen to those who need his help and while listening to his higher ups during training and such. He tries his best to do his job and to work well with others.​
Eryx Cassidy while off duty is always waiting to go back to work but to keep himself busy until then, he will clean or read a book, sometimes he will go out with friends but very rarely as he doesn’t have many in Karakura.​

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Eryx Cassidy works better by himself, he has before and will again. He was used to working with people until he changed his residency so he could work at the ranch and his grandpa’s clinic as a way to keep his child, his brother and his grandparents afloat.
What plans does your character have for the future?
Eryx Cassidy has no plan for the future. He just wants to work until he can give his daughter the life she needs and so they don't need to worry about food or shelter or anything. He would love to have a plan for the future but right now, his daughter needs him, and he will be there for her no matter what.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 260
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, and we appreciate your interest in the faction. However, we have decided to deny your application, this is due to the following reasons:
Often times, we have to deny good applications as there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation, application detail, and much more.

Nonetheless, we encourage you to re-apply at a later date and keep an eye on Karakura Emergency #announcements for future waves. Additionally, below is some advice from our higher-up team in order to help you improve any further applications and improve your chances in future waves:
We recommend joining other factions to improve your reputation and/or interacting more frequently around the hospital/with hospital workers.

This decision was made as a collective among a group of individuals. rather than a single individual. Any DMs to members of the faction and/or higher-ups will be ignored and referred to this response.

Users who are viewing this thread