mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Psychologist Application

Sylcian

Level 9
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?: Sylcian

How old are you?: 16

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?: Banned for Glitching/Malicious Intent by Im6 (I glitched into the delivery building over a year ago)

What country are you from?: U.S.A

Do you have Discord?: Sylcian#8623

How long have you played the server for?: Since May (ish) 2018

List your current and past applications: College Student (accepted) College Prof (Denied, basically didn’t want to anymore) Shop owner (denied) Staff (denied)

What is your motivation for applying?: I wanted to apply because Tori (Aph) were one of the two people to suggest this in #feedback. I never knew before that Happypills did therapy, so I thought I was basically the only person with this idea. I’ve wanted to apply for a very long time and I’m super excited I can finally do so! I was checking with Aania a lot to see when I could apply and she showed me today. I’m super super excited to be applying for this, It’s one of the things I do almost daily. I love to help people, handing them the truth and helping change the truth to what they want it to be. Not manipulation, a change in someone's life style. I have friends come up to me constantly for advice, when I realize someone’s in trouble emotionally I leave a little tip, and if they’d like to listen then I’d help them out a bit. I love doing it on my free time and I’ve trained myself to not put my heart in a dangerous situation. I’m fully capable of helping others while keeping myself safe and stable.

What do you know about medical practice?: I really don’t know much, I do know basic things. I’m not sure exactly what to list, but I do know basic medical things, how to insert a needle, or how to stitch up wounds. Prescriptions and such are given at certain mlgs based on how much your body is needed. I know how to do CPR, and such. You can ask me this ICLY about certain positions and such. If not I am willing to learn, as I learn pretty quickly.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
Code Blue:
Heart or Respiration Stops
Code Red: Fire
Code Orange: Hazardous Spills
Code Silver: Weapon or Hostage Situation
Code Grey: Combative Person

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes

Are you aware that each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes I am aware that there is an age limit.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job? She’s a very chill and loving person. She can be really closed off about her problems, but is willing to listen and hear others out. She is persistent if she thinks someone is mentally or physically in danger.

What do they look like? Lilivati Inaki Okamoto is a 5’2” Korean female. She has long strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. She has a scar on her forehead which is under her bangs. There’s also a scar on her leg.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
No she does not.

What makes your character unique? She’s a very loving and truthful person. She isn’t afraid to tell the truth, but she never leaves someone to deal with the truth on their own. She may be harsh with the truth, but she will always be there to pick someone up when they need help.

‘Lilith’ Inaki Okamoto was born in America. Her father and mother met in Karakura, as they both went to college there. Her father was born and raised in Karakura as her mother was an American. She lived in America for 13 years. During those 13 years, a tragedy happened. Her mother died when her second sibling was born. Lilith’s father became an alcoholic and an abusive father. Since her mother was gone and her father was never sober enough to take care of the kids, Lilith stepped in as a motherly figure to her siblings. She helped them and protected them through the abuse her father brought on all three of them. One day, Lilith was walking home from school alone, usually her brother is there with her, but unfortunately he stayed home that day. She was worried about her brother, so she rushed home. When she walked into her house she saw something that has scarred her mind for life. Her father was holding a knife to her brothers neck, tears streaming down his face. He shot a glance at her, cut the boy’s shoulder and dropped him onto the floor. Her father stormed off and she rushed to her brothers side. She was taking basic medical classes that year, so she found things to stitch his shoulder up before she seeked for help. Too scared to call for an ambulance, she sought help from her neighbor. Her brother ended up going to a hospital and Lilith sought to take her siblings and leave as she was scared about what her father would if he found out. She moved to her grandfather's home in Karakura. They went to middle school as her grandfather harbored her. She became very very helpful towards others. Seeing as others being violent she caused her to fall to the peaceful side and bring others with her. Soon she joined the local college, debating what to major in, in her second year she decided to major in Psychology. She noticed her city needed it, so she dedicated herself to these studies. That brings us to the present day.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Lilivati Inaki Okamoto

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Lilivati

Preferred Name: Lilith

Religious Denomination: Taoist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Korean American

Current Location: Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: 15 years

Working Experience: 10 years

Academic Degree: Masters

Year of Graduation: 2017

Major(s): Psychology, Mathematics,

Minor(s): Medical, Speech, Financial, Biology, Physics

Native Languages: Japanese, English

Other Languages: Korean

Last edited:

Berttieee

Level 36

Firstly, thank you for applying. Your application is presented very nicely and was enjoyable to read. You did miss off a few colour codes, however the ones you did get down were correct. Your answers are full of detail. Please DM on discord before requesting your role:
Berttie#3413

Users who are viewing this thread