mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Psychologist Application

cupiidkisses

Level 3
IGN: cupiidkisses2, although, I am more active on my main cupiidkisses

What timezone are you in?: PST, I am in California.

Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here:

My discord is cupiidkisses#0992

How long have you been on the server for?: I played for a bit back in 2017, then I took a long break and began playing in December of 2019, so I'd roughly estimate my time being on the server based off of when I was actually active for 7 months.

Do you have any previous bans or kicks?:

I've never gotten any bans or kicks. I've only been kicked to receive roles such as my basketball-team role on my main.

List your past and current applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-request-french.24801/ **Accepted**
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-request-korean.22955/ **Accepted**

What’s your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying is to discover new opportunities, since I also want to pursue being a psychologist or the****** in real life, because I enjoy trying to help others with things they may not know what to do about or such. Another motivation for applying for psychologist is to get a better perspective on how the person may feel, and how I can help them with what they may be struggling to understand or do. I want to be able to be someone that people can come to talk to and trust, I want to see people that I've helped success and bloom maybe from a previous accident that made them feel upset, and watch them improve and become better than they were before. This does not mean I want to change them completely, I'd want to help them become what they want to, and come to me for support if needed.

What are you applying for?: I am applying to be a psychologist.

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?: Although, to be a psychologist, it is not all about counseling. They are to clinically assess patients, which means to diagnose, identify the treatments needed, give proper and appropriate treatment, examine their process, monitor their feelings, and be able to see if something may be bothering the patient to an extent. There are different types of psychologies, for example clinical psychology, clinical neuropsychology, counseling psychology, rehabilitation psychology, community psychology, health/medical psychology, and pediatric psychology. Clinical psychology is to research and mediate methods for heath and illness, such as mental illnesses. Clinical neuropsychology's focal point is brain-behavior correlation, and how behavioral and behavior issues are affected by the way the brain operates. Counseling psychology is meant for the psychologist to help as a person, with the patient's thoughts, activities, personal well-being. They help by encouraging, or suggesting things that could help change or adjust things to their lifestyle. Rehabilitation psychology deals with patients for example, who have had a stroke, accidents, mental reprieve, or instigation disabilities, such as cerebral palsy, autism, or epilepsy. Community psychology is to deal with complications of mental heath and human bonds. As community psychologists, they are to assist people in achieving their goals. Medical/health psychology corresponds to scientific and professional benefactions of the regulations of psychology for the conservation of health, preventions of illnesses, and such. Lastly, pediatric psychology is a field that labels the extent of physical and mental development, well-being, and illness issues affecting children, teenagers, and families.

Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:

Yes, I do know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies regarding the hospital,

-Code pink means infant or child abduction.

-Code orange means hazardous material or incidents where spilling is involved.

-Code silver means an active shooter.

-Code blue is for critical medical emergencies.

-Code red is for fires.

-Code black is for bomb threats.

-Code violet is for violent or threatening individuals.

-Code yellow is meant for disasters.

-Code white means to evacuate

-Code green is meant for emergency operations.

Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit?
Yes I am aware that each position has a set minimum age limit.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that if I am inactive that I will be demoted.

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?: I know how to perform basic CPR, and recognizing when to begin CPR and the correct technique may double or triple the inflicted person's chance of survival. I also know how to recognize the signs of myocardial infarction, typically known as a heart attack. Signs that can mean a heart attack may happen is sweating, palpitations, anxiety, vomiting, chest pains, and uneasiness. Some signs can also be heart burn which usually occurs in older patients. For first aids, you first wash the wound, using a disinfectant and bandage it properly to allow movement of the joints. I know about nutrition, such as the basics of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, minerals, vitamins, water, and their role in our bodies! I also know that cancer occurs when there is a complication in cell production, which also makes the most fundamental cause of cancer electrolyte imbalance.

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:
-Nurses
-Doctors
-Surgeons
-Psychologists
-Head physician
-Clinical lead
-Clinical manager

Nurses responsibilities range from making critical treatment decisions and to observe patient's behavior and knowledge to take a view of a patient's well being. They aid childbirths and draw blood.

A doctor's job is to restore a patient's health with their knowledge of diagnosing, predicting, treatment, injury and mental and physical disabilities. They also do check-ups if needed.

Surgeons are to treat injuries and or illnesses. They are also to examine, and run tests on the patient that could help prevent other patients from this injury and discover what may be causing it, which would lead them to finding a treatment. Regarding the procedures, they prescribe medications for the patient which depends on what the surgery was.

Psychologists' job are to encourage safety, help patients understand something that they may be confused with, and good mental health. They offer therapy and aid when it comes to their patient’s mental health and prescribes medications for mental illnesses such as depression, anxiety, or anger issues.

The head physician pays the employees, they also make sure that the employees follow the Code of Conduct, and in general run the hospital by organizing and assigning roles.

The clinical lead is in charge of the others, and is in charge of their own role. They are able to make employees cease from working.

Lastly, the clinical manager is the second in command for the hospital, they are also in charge of every role.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How are you like during and off shift?: On shift, I like to take my work seriously, as I care about the well-being of my patients and wish the best for everyone. I tend to care a bunch for my workers and patients, seeming as I am quite empathetic, so I will be very calm when talking with my patients but will be forward and will not beat around the bush. I may also ask questions that seem very pressuring and out of the sudden to clients, but it is so that I can get a better understanding of their feelings. Off shift, I enjoy talking to new people, although I may have an overwhelming presence if you first meet her, this is because I can be either quite serious or very cheerful. Over all, if off shift and is required to be on shift, I will abide and get back to working!

How would you describe your personality in summary?:
I believe that you could say that I am very caring, calm, comforting and persistent. If I have planned a goal, I will be set on it and determined to reach it. I act quite motherly, seeming as I have adopted children that I take care of as a single mother. Though having children, I prioritize my work and family the most, but I will take on work instead of pursuing for my children so that I can provide more for them. I am kind at times, but I can be quite serious if things are not right, such as if a child is disrupting the peace in the hospital, I will go up to them, being serious, but I will be patient even if they do not comply.

How would you describe your appearance?

I am 5'9, with natural red hair, though I am Japanese. This is because my parents were a mix of French and Japanese, my mother being French. I have green eyes, and I believe that I could say that I have a sporty build, as I work out very often.

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?
No, I do not have any mental or physical illnesses.

Backstory:

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: weeee

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Yukina

Preferred Name: Yuki, Kina

Religious Denomination: She does not have any religious beliefs, but respects all of them.

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: French and Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: Three years

Working Experience: Yuki has had an experience at a hospital in Rome when she went on a trip for her college's psychology class.

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree

Year of Graduation: 2016

Major(s): Psychology and Biology

Minor(s): Business and Neuroscience

Native Languages: French and Japanese. (Will apply for it on my alt right after this!)

Other Languages: None.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread