mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Punishment to severe for enjoying the server

Ight ima keep this short and im going to start with a question so why do i as a player who enjoys the server mechanics and the server as a whole why do i get such severe punishment for it?
What i mean with that is if I enjoy playing character A as example and he does gangrp and other illegal activities why do I have to loose atleast 2 weeks of playtime with that character I like being jailed for illegal activities thats completely fine if it was 2 weeks insane time that'd be even better but its not which is actually the worst idea anyone ever had every other rp server if its fivem,garrys mod, or even arma have an actual fair jail time for everything where you just have to spend couple hours in there ofcourse that depends on what you do but its been never longer for Six hours so my question is for the staff team not the playerbase why do you punish your playerbase so bad for just enjoying your server and how its made thats something that needs to be changed even if anyone says well you can still have a second character and whatever to put it frankly I can but why should I be that forced to play with a second character what if I like my main character more because of all the effort and achievements I managed to complete while in character A I feel like most people just look away from these huge problems abd I don't know why this deserves a fast fix change it do whatever because this is honestly unbelievable

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Because that's how life works? If you committed 3rd-degree murder or used a major deadly weapon against one, you'd get in prison, wouldn't you?
Although it's not all realism, it's not all fantasy either. Think about it, if you were drunk underage, you'd go to prison, if you committed battery, you'd get fined and if not able to pay said fine, arrested.

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Because that's how life works? If you committed 3rd-degree murder or used a major deadly weapon against one, you'd get in prison, wouldn't you?
Although it's not all realism, it's not all fantasy either. Think about it, if you were drunk underage, you'd go to prison, if you committed battery, you'd get fined and if not able to pay said fine, arrested.
Also to add onto that, not all servers are the same, as it is a roleplay server most oocly laws and rules must be put in game, all roleplays aren't pure fantasy, a reminder that SRP can actually teach people things.
If it were to be full fantasy, you'd learn nothing, SRP can teach you certain things teachers can't.

elliot<3

Level 59
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+

First - no format
Second - SRP is meant to be. . pretty realistic from what I understand. if a character gets arrested, the character would have to stay in jail for that amount of time, because they commited a crime. . Like real life, if you commit a crime, theres a punishment, jail time. . Which makes it realistic, some of the games you listed, doesn't exactly have the realistic part about it. And. . If you enjoy playing as a character, the biggest suggestion that can be made, is to not GangRP/CrimeRP as that character, so you don't have the risk of loosing them for a bit.

It also goes into how KPD views it - you commit a murder, they remove your character from roleplay. You took away someones, character, so they remove yours. . if that makes any sort of since. It also goes into things like major assault with a weapon. Your character goes away for a while. . due to them hurting another persons character.

I do also understand how it can be frustrating to get a character arrested, yet. . Its something you have to deal with, when having them be apart of gangs, or commiting crimes.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
This feedback post doesn't really propose anything in specific, and revolves around the idea
that players should have little to no risk when it comes to GangRP; Besides following the format,
I suggest getting a general idea of what you want to suggest and see if it is actually doable in the big scale​

Users who are viewing this thread