mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Punkrmccaff1 janitor application 2nd

punkrmccaff1

Level 2
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Punkrmccaff1

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): PunkSmcff1#2794

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?): No, but I have a couple of warns that have must have expired by now.

What is your timezone?: GMT

Describe your activity on the server: I'm online quite often and I make sure to follow the rules and not fail RP.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, this rule is fair and I understand the consequences.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Janitor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: Janitor - This role is to be given respect. Janitors keep the school clean and sanitary. Janitors keep the hallways free from dirt or other and make sure that Karakura High school has a clean environment.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I am familiar with roleplay. I have roleplayed as a service dog, a duck, a bird, and another character of mine named Jack Clover. I understand the basics like detail RP, fear RP, and more.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
College applications (Denied)
Duck application (Accepted)
Bird application (Accepted)
Italian application 1st (Denied)
Italian application 2nd (Accepted)
Chinese application (Denied)
Service dog application (Accepted)
Janitor Application (
Denied)
Sorry I couldn't find the links.

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're a college, specify your degree level): I am grade 12

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: My character would say, "Get back to class and respect me a bit more, would you? or you'll be in trouble" he would then continue what he was doing and ignore any other mean comments they say.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: My character would run up to the two students, "Stop this instant! Physical fighting won't be tolerated in this school! Both of you get to the nurse without any bad behavior!" he yelled at them.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: My character would make his way up to the school employee, "Please stop this immature behaviour. This is not responsible and you could possibly get fired." he said looking at the school employee sternly.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?: My character would act responsibly and have respect for the other staff. He would maybe be talking to the other staff members about what they have been up to.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me He would wet the mop and begin cleaning the spill one of the students made. He would take a wet floor sign and place it over where he just cleaned up so no one will slip and hurt themselves.

/me pulled a cart full of cleaning supplies and trash bags around the halls and carefully emptying the trash cans and putting in a new trash bag for it to be filled again. He then continued his way through the halls to the other trash cans around the school campus.

/me picked up the toilet brush from the cart of cleaning supplies and began cleaning any ordure from the toilets and scrubbed thoroughly. After he finished cleaning the toilets he stepped back and checked all the stalls and smiled to see all of them shine. The bathroom all of a sudden smelled of cinnamon. He would then scrub the hair and dirt out of the sink then began filling the soap dispensers with new soap for people to wash their filthy hands.

In-Character Section

Full Name: Aki Gorman
Age (Minimum age 25): 27
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Academic Degree: Bachelors Degree
Year of Graduation: 2016
Major(s): Science and maths.
Minors: English and Biology

Backstory
Aki Is a young male with big dreams to be a police officer. 1 day Aki was walking in the park, he just saw... litter. Litter surrounded the park's most beautiful areas. This made Aki a bit sad about pollution. He wondered how an 18-year-old can make a small difference about this. Aki had forgotten his dreams about being a police officer and started working on being a Janitor at KHS. He was sure he could do it. He learned basic things such as science and maths. When Aki was 27 years old he wrote an application to be a Janitor at KHS and sent it in. He was quite proud of himself for getting this far. 2 days later Aki got a letter addressed to him. 'I wonder what this Is' he thought to himself. When Aki opened the letter he was full of joy, he had been accepted to be a Janitor at KHS. On Monday Aki was prepared to work. He carried his cart through the halls and began cleaning. Not only did Aki clean the school grounds but he also cleaned litter off the streets. Aki would clean litter off the streets every day after his job. Aki would collect around 10 bags of litter a day. Aki was very poor before his job he nearly got kicked out of his apartment. Aki would have hardly any food but now that he has his job he has plenty and also gives some food to the homeless. Aki liked seeing the happy faces after giving the homeless some food. Aki's parents were disappointed that he got a job as a janitor. He knew they were running low on money so he gave them 50,000 Yen to pay off their rent. they took the money then kicked him out of the house. 5 days later Aki is having a wonderful life as a janitor and he said "I never want to see my parents again".

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation to join KHS... well life is like lightbulbs. If someone is sad that means their lightbulb goes out and if you can make that small difference and make them happy then you have just shared your lightbulb with another and if I can make that difference and help KHS then I'm sharing not only my lightbulb but my life and it would be just to help out which I'm fine with doing.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe I am the best fit for this job as a Janitor because I am a hard worker and complete tasks that are given to me. I always had a talent for cleaning surfaces and dirty spots around the house so having this job will be a great big step in my life. I hope I can make a difference for Karakura High whether it's big or small.

Extra
Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
This application overall lacks detail in the areas the format demands it; "In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:", your Scenarios and most of the OOC section
-
All positions for this role have now been filled, nevertheless thank you for taking the time to apply.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread