BACKR00MS

Level 26
FqllenFocoozo
FqllenFocoozo
Notable

IGN:
Main account: PurpleRuntzz
ALT account: BIOTECHNOL0GY

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I joined SchoolRP almost a year ago and from then I have become a frequent member of the server, coming on almost everyday for multiple hours that day with a few timely breaks here and there. I like to come on anytime I can as I enjoy SchoolRP as a whole but as well as that I want to be able to maintain activity between both of my server roles so that I can continue roleplaying as both; they are one of my main pastimes and bring me enjoyment but as well keep me occupied whenever I’m online.
As for my punishment history, over the past year, I’ve gained a single ban for ERP around 11 months ago and have, from then, learned from my actions and made sure to not have it happen again after having my appeal accepted, accumulating no more bans but during the same timespan, I have been warned on a few occasions during my more earlier months but again, have learned from them and will be sure to keep following server rules just as I have been now as to maintain my current well off reputation.

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
Police Officer Application - Accepted
Korean Application - Accepted
Media Team Application - Denied

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
Discord: ! uno#2143
Yes, I have a microphone and I am more than comfortable speaking in VCs when needed.

What is your timezone and country of residence?:
Timezone: (EST) Eastern Time Zone

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
ICLY SECTION
Volleyball: For starters, I’ve been on the team for quite some time now, and based on my own experience, a lot of teamwork is built into this sport, especially during tournaments or even just friendly group games. Becoming close and adapting to your teammates as well as having good communication with them helps build up a lot of chemistry between the members which is a major need and want as chemistry is one of the important factors into building a functioning team. Communication is also another important factor in this sport as communicating will be what allows the entire team to be able to work together and make up for each other's flaws and mistakes; talking to each other will give one another an idea and a future heads up of what’s going to be planned next whether it be in a game or even an event planned.

Karakura Police Department: Now for this one, being a part of the police department requires nothing but mass teamwork and as someone who has been a member for a few months now, there has been only but constant instances where I’d have to work with others. It doesn’t matter what you’re doing or where you are, you have to learn to rely on your co-workers; they are your team and the force you will be working with for months to come, maybe even years. Even when you think you’ll be fine on your own in certain situations, you will always end up needing them when time comes, even with basic patrols, as there is always safety in numbers. Getting along, planning, communicating, and thinking as a team with one another works all in one. I believe this specific department has one of the strongest teams in the server, if not the best as our everyday tasks on duty always consist of us working together.

Employee: This doesn’t require much team-work but it does have its minimal team-work aspects like asking simple questions such as if you’re unaware where certain items are, if you need assistance with dealing with a situation that you know you can’t handle on your own or if you just need guidance on how you could work more efficiently in which your co-workers will be there to help with whatever you may need. Working together during shifts exhibits teamwork skills that may not be as noticeable, for say something small as rather than working alone, you have another co-worker to take on a separate amount of customers which counts for a shift that was only successfully done because of team effort and as time passes, with the efforts put in by all workers as they work towards a common goal, everyone becomes more proficient at the job they’re assigned to.

OOCLY SECTION
Basketball: This sport consists of mostly only teamwork and communication during tournaments and even during non-competitive team games. The entire team has to be able to adapt to each other in order to make shots and has to stay attentive of each other's moves and call-outs so that we are always ready for the next step of action as we all work together with the goal of winning. Not just for tournaments, even during practices we have to be able to communicate with one another either helping each other improve with tips, boosting one another’s confidences with praises and compliments about their gameplay and moves, or even screaming out call outs to inform our teammates about their surroundings. Everyone has their own position and role in the team based on their ability but they all go hand in hand to create a strong team but being able to work together is much more important than our own single abilities.

Businessman: As of current, I own my own gym and nutrition bar but this could not be successfully run if it wasn’t for how well I and my team work together in order to be able to promote a safe and efficient environment for the visitors. Handling a business on your own will call for lots of pressure and stress but with a team, you can split the workload and everyone will have their own part to play in running a stable business but without them, in my own personal experience, my business would not have last as long as I would have hope but thankfully, to this day, it's still in a running condition and will continue to be for as long as I continue to have my team. Not only will I always be there for my team, I know they will always be just a step away for me and for each other as we all help one another with the goal of sustaining a healthy environment for everyone who enters the establishment.

Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server:

FLORAL PARADE [ Serverwide ]

/Event &f[&4EVENT&f] Spring has come and the shopping district has been decorated to welcome the newly blooming flowers. Come enjoy the beautiful flower beds, celebrating with wearable flower crowns, and purchase a flowerpot of your own to take home as a remembrance of this refreshing day. It'd be a waste to miss out on this occasion before the seasons began changing and the flowers we see today get covered in snow!

SUMMARY:
To celebrate the coming spring, a floral parade will be held at the shopping district where the area will all be decorated with floral patterns and shapes of all sizes and colors of all types. The citizens of Karakura are welcome to come and grab snacks or drinks, purchase flowers or accessories and enjoy the beautiful sight of the Eden tree surrounded by all the new spring flowers where they will be able to relax and bathe in the lovely scent of the new blooming buds.

ACTIVITIES:
- Purchase snacks and drinks at the surrounding booths
- Purchase flowers/themed accessories/merch from booths or at Flora Bust
- Look around at the decorated mobiles on the inward road of shopping district
- Bathe in the sight of the blooming spring flowers while having a picnic or quick snack where they can take photos
- As a finishing touch to the event, the citizens will experience a light, quick and refreshing rain shower

RESOURCES:
- Build Team to decorate shopping district
- Event Team to run booths or volunteer to hand out flowers
- Cooperation of Flora Bust
- Custom flower crowns/bands skins made

ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
Time: Around spring/To be decided
Date/Duration: To be decided/2 Hours

[ Floral Mobile Build Reference ]

[ Volunteer Uniform ]

──────⊱⁜⊰────────────⊱⁜⊰────────────⊱⁜⊰────────────⊱⁜⊰────────────⊱⁜⊰────────────⊱⁜⊰──────​

REPORTER’S PODCAST [ Mid-Range Discord Bound Event ]

SUMMARY:
A podcast where reporters discuss about Karakura and its recent events where it will all take place in the Roleplay Hub discord through a podcast dedicated stage channel, talking mainly about corruption that could be within either emergency departments, possibly even within the government itself. This would be the first-ever podcast where the community would be able to hear the reporter’s opinions and learn any facts, commenting as well their own opinions as if it was a Livestream in a respective channel. Alongside the reporters will be guest speakers who will add into the conversations held as well as will random speakers will be given the chance to speak their mind, bearing in mind the podcast will be IC.

RESOURCES:
- Build Team to build the Podcast studio
- Reporter volunteers
- A “CameraMan” to screenshare the event
- A thread about the podcast

ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
Time: To be decided
Date/Duration: To be decided/45 Minutes

[ Build Reference ]

──────⊱⁜⊰────────────⊱⁜⊰────────────⊱⁜⊰────────────⊱⁜⊰────────────⊱⁜⊰────────────⊱⁜⊰──────​

SCHOOL TRIP TO THE ZOO [ School Event ]

SUMMARY:
The school has raised enough money for all the students to go on another fun trip and this time has chosen the zoo as their location. The students and faculty members will all gather together at the school’s entrance where buses will be located and will later bring them to ‘Karakura Zoo’ to experience the wildlife of animals varying from reptiles, mammals and sea creatures where entrance and snack fees will all be paid for. The students will be split into groups with different faculty members as their supervisors then before everyone is dismissed, an announcer will welcome the visitors and list the itinerary. Once informed, everyone will follow their own route and supervisor throughout the zoo but will all meet up again at a certain time to eat lunch before completing the rest of the trip.

ACTIVITIES:
- The students will get to feed certain animals and observe the different types of wildlife but as well will get to know more about some of them during this trip.

RESOURCES:
- ( Possible ) Tour Guides
- Food and Drinks // Sandwiches, water, checkered cookies, apples and more
- Volunteers to act as Zookeepers/Security/Announcer ( Staff and Event Team )
- A custom uniform made for all the volunteers
- Builders to build the Zoo, habitats and eating/picnic area

ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
Time: To be decided
Date/Duration: To be decided/2-3 OOC Hours

4TH OF JULY | FOOD TRUCK RALLY [ Flash Event ]

/Event &f[&4EVENT&f] Different types of food and drink trucks have settled near the entrance of the shopping district and it seems the area is now blocked off for all cars. The scent of delicious entrees fills the air and begins luring the curious civilians to their location. Why not grab a bite and enjoy the moment while it lasts?

/Event &f[&4EVENT&f] The leftover civilians are guided towards the seats and carpets as if something was about to occur, so out of curiosity, everyone follows and too began to sit around one another before a random voice is heard and they start counting down. 3.. 2.. 1..

SUMMARY:
As a starter for the 4th of July celebration, loads of food trucks will be lined up at the shopping district, where each will sell a variety of foods and drinks. Everyone will be able to take part and experience the different foods but as well be able to sit down in a nearby area after purchasing to their heart's content and talk to their friends or family while eating. It will be perfect for welcoming the summer season as it gathers all the citizens outside to enjoy delicious meals together or an ice-cold treat to cool off before the sun sets and the night rises where a firework show will be prepared for everyone to see.

ACTIVITIES:
- The town will be able to go around to the different variety of trucks, ordering foods or even drinks of their choice and enjoying it with their friends/family.
- After settling down, everyone will be guided towards the seating area to enjoy a beautiful sight of fireworks

RESOURCES:
- Event and staff team to tend to the food trucks and the items within, distributing them to the citizens
- Builders to help build the trucks/seatings, decorate the interior and some parts of shopping district
- Foods & drinks (Tacos, burgers, pizza, slushies, water, etc)

ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
Date/Duration: Near 4th of July/1 OOC hour.
Time: To be decided.

[ Build Reference ]

SUMMER SIZZLE [ Flash Event ]

/Event &f[&4EVENT&f] It's time to party! Summer has come around and it'd be a waste to spend it inside so the residents around Block D & E has set up a fun area to relax, grill and play with one another with the different activities available. If you're bored, don't waste time and come check out what they have to offer!

SUMMARY:
Time to get the summer started with a Summer Sizzle! An ordinary get-together party where everyone comes together to celebrate the beginning of summer. Mass decoration around the apartments and houses, where everyone can enjoy their time with music playing loudly in the background. But you can’t have a party without delicious food and fun activities to do so grills will be set up all around where people will be grilling different types of meats and vegetables for everyone and different areas set up with different fun pastimes.

ACTIVITIES:
- A fun outing activity where everyone can come around and party the night out with delicious food and drinks; alcohol for the adults while the kids play their hearts out with one another as the others dance and sing to the music
- Games and pastimes will be available such as, dunk tank, a kiddy pool, and beer pong

RESOURCES:
- The Build team to help with the decorations around the apartments and build the necessities
- The Event/Staff team to supervise/participate and make sure the event runs smoothly.
- Variety of snacks and drinks.

ADDITIONAL NOTES:
Time: Near the beginning of summer
Date/Duration: To be Decided/45 OOC Minutes

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for event team; however, we have chosen to deny your application. Your behavior on the server was especially accounted for in reviewing this application and we do not believe you are a suitable member of the team.​

Users who are viewing this thread