BACKR00MS

Level 26
FqllenFocoozo
FqllenFocoozo
Notable

IGN:
PurpleRuntzz
Alternate: 8UN0

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

ACTIVITY & AVAILABILITY

I’ve been around in the Roleplay Hub Community for over a year now, my interest in the server having yet to cease. I’m on during both the week and weekends, whether it’d be in-game or through discord, usually spending as long as I can each day on both platforms. My activity will be nothing to worry about simply due to the fact I’m very active and can be seen online around mostly all platforms that I can be contacted or found through every day. For now, I have no current occupations or toilsome work that would create obstacles within my availability what-so-ever so I have a lot of free time in my hands to spare for the sake of benefiting the team, the community and myself.

PUNISHMENT HISTORY
During my time in the community, I’ve gained a single ban and its occurrence is something I am not very happy nor proud about but I’ve learned from my past actions as it had happened when I was still fairly new to the server, not having any knowledge of the server at that moment in time. For warnings, I am unable to date back and think on top of my head due to most of them being from so long ago (over 250+ days ago) besides for one I got for AFK grinding about a month ago. In order to be a role model to the new players and the community, I’ve realized my actions and any mistakes I’ve made are not to be tolerated but I will see to it that these actions are not to be repeated again.

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

ACCEPTED
KPD Application
Korean Application

DENIED
Media Team Application
Event Team Application #1
Jin Application

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
! uno#2143 | I currently do have a working microphone which I use on a daily basis.

What is your timezone and country of residence?:
I reside in the United States, therefore my time zone is Eastern Time Zone (EST)

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

ICLY EXPERIENCE

KPD
Joining the Police force about 8-9 months ago, I’ve learned many new things and am still learning as time goes by. Though some things I did learn from all this experience in the force is that most of the duties done involves having to gather and work as a team. At first, I didn’t really understand why until I started to partake in situations which were heavily reliant on having a team and being able to communicate with one another. Working as a team is something you need to do on a regular basis, especially if you want to improve and have a closer bond with others in the faction. Teamwork in the force can be seen in many different ways for example when you’re taking on scenarios, calculating bails, character development for roleplay purposes, doing simple tasks, etc; You will learn different types of teamwork and engage in other experiences you may find beneficial leading up to a perfected outcome that was only achieved because you learned to rely on others whether as your character or through oocly means.

VOLLEYBALL
Sports have many different beneficial teamwork induced aspects that come to play, such as something we use daily are call-outs for plays and strategizing. Practices are most important since that’s when you work with your team the most and can perfect one anothers flaws, getting better at what you may not be the best at with the support of your teammates and with them as your third eye to tell you what you’re doing right or wrong. Teamwork can come in many different shapes and forms when it comes to playing a sport, where even you reading your teammates play and letting them know what they could do better to coordinate their moves with the rest of the team equals as communicating and can be counted as key to teamwork but also just giving out compliments and praises can go a long way to form a stronger bond with the entire team. My teammates are all comfortable with one another, enough to not hesitate when it comes to pointing out mistakes and letting their voice be heard for the sake of the team.

CLUBS
As a club member, you work with the other members and friends to bring enjoyment to your interests and spread those interests to others to make memorable memories and experiences to even those who are not official members, through events hosted by the club and exposures from activities done for club members only but end up getting attention from others. Everyone in a club works together to keep a club active and fun by communicating their thoughts and actively participating. Although you don’t actively carry out “teamwork”, when it comes to clubs, you do it without noticing and I’ve come to realize that the only way for a club to be able to prosper is if its members are comfortable with letting their opinions be known and can work with everyone's different perspectives and ideas to come up with an image bigger and better than before rather than not taking into account how everyone else feels because multiple minds working together calls for endless possibilities. With endless possibilities, comes continuous growth, excitement and generally just even more teamwork yet to be explored.

OOCLY EXPERIENCE
ROTC
A current ROTC member in a program which allows me to go to the military once I finish my schooling requires a lot, mainly team-work and self-discipline. Team-work wise it’s a MUST that you follow orders and complete the tasks you are given, those tasks may require a lot of team-work. With the ROTC program you are always with your team/squadron. The tasks can be very difficult even with a team but you always have to push through it to finish those tasks, usually it works out at the end since there is always a solution to any problem that has been handed your way.

BASKETBALL
The main sport I played in my non-homeschooled years was basketball. I Was in the team for over a year, what I gained from this was respect and working with your team to a different level. The coach of the basketball team at the time always told us to work as a team so the first game I played , not knowing how team-work was so important, we lost. From then on, we started to pay attention to those sorts of things. As a point guard it’s required to have a mindset of working with a team, if not playing correctly it could be fairly crucial to you and others in the team as well. Once I’ve noticed how working with a team helps a ton and it’s mainly required, that we started to win games all the way to semi-finals. Of course we didn’t get to make it to championships but that year of playing basketball taught me many things.

Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server:

「 GENERAL EVENTS 」
★ Employment Simulation
➤ Announcement ||
- An announcement will be sent out in the Karakura Academics discord only to notify the students with a permission slip/form to fill out if they’d like to take part in the simulation where a select few will be given the opportunity.

- The google forms created will include the necessary IC personal questions about each character and OOC ones so that they can be contacted as well as questions to match each student to their most desired or most compatible occupation.

➤ Event Broadcast ||
- [ EVENT | School Broadcast ] Could the students who were selected to take part in today's employment simulation begin heading to the gymnasium to be split into your groups before departure.

➤ Duration/Location ||
- It will start off at the school before the different groups of students are brought to different locations, guided by their supervisors to their respective stations, the event taking around 2 hours to 3 depending on how well the students can adapt to the challenges they will face and then it will end with all the students meeting back together at the school grounds before they are dismissed.

➤ Summary ||
- When we think of a career workshop, we think of the students being informed of different occupations and then evaluating their own abilities, interests and values to see what would fit them most best while also helping them plan a reliable course for the student to follow in order to achieve their dream goal and occupation but what about instead of just learning about the difference types of career paths available from an observant perspective, why not take a hands-on approach and have the students experience what it's like to be the role through scenarios that they have to figure out themselves or with other students. This concept introduces the employment simulation where not only college students but even highschool students can participate and will personally be given an occupation to try out with others while following a storyline/plot in which all occupation stations will end up meeting together at the end with the same solution to each of their challenges.

➤ Planning ||
- PLOT : It is a normal day where students are taking a special business course, the topic at hand being ‘The Duties Of An Employer’ and they are just about to take a trip to one of Karakura’s reliable restaurant to experience how it really feels to choose and pick at employees that they think will benefit their restaurant business, managing them, then will act as employees themselves as officers and student officers come to take a break from their patrol and will serve them. Once done, the “officers” head back onto the patrol, taking another stop at the Monastery to pray for future luck as a group before they get a “call” that a murder has happened back at the same restaurant. During this, the students at the government station are learning how to mandate a court case and what they need to look out for when defending their client but also how to spot lies and how the judgment process should be thought out before a decision is made. The murderer(s) is caught and a court case is filed, the students at the hospital station will head to the restaurant later on to treat injuries but how the case will end is all up to the students.

• AVAILABLE CAREERS/JOBS :
  • Officer / Detective >> 2 officer volunteers and 2 detectives will watch over and teach up to 5 students up on the roof of the station common mandatory procedures they follow while out on patrols and will follow an itinerary until they are signaled to start heading to their first location but the main duty that they will be carrying out during this simulation is a manhunt against 1-3 culprits while also supplying all and any evidence they can for the planned case.

• Shop Employer/Employee >> One of the restaurant owners and their workers will work together to help the students, up to 6 students from the highschool and college roster and let them experience what it is like to work in the food service industry but as well what it feels like to manage their own business to their choosing and learn from their choices made. It will be planned that the employees involved will be purposely harmed but not to a severe extent apart from the planned death of the restaurant owner.

• Lawyer / Judge >> 2 lawyers and a judge will volunteer to take on 5 students, meeting up with them at the town hall and will teach them all about what goes down during a court case and what each role needs to follow to be able to put in their part to produce a successful outcome no matter the final decision made against the affiliates involved, making use of whatever information they have available.

• Hospital Staff >> 1 surgeon, doctor and psychiatrist will supervise over 5 students at the training grounds and will teach them of what they can do to treat others while being limited with supplies and what they should prioritize depending on injury or situation they are facing at hand. A call will be purposely planned for the students and the supervisors to take and they will be tasked to treat the minor injuries and will help with investigating/examining the deceased body to help with the case as well.

• Shrine Staff >> Although the 2-3 shrine members will not fully be involved with the plot, they will still play their part in teaching the students more about The Monastery, what it has to offer and the rituals that can be done on the shrine grounds. They will be tasked with teaching their 5 students but will as well have the kids they are supervising teach the student officers how to do an offering as a distraction before the peak of the event.

• Teacher / Professor >> One single teacher and professor will both take on 3 Students from their highschool and college section where they will have prepared and will teach a business management topic before they take the students out on a small trip to an actual business establishment to put the student’s knowledge and what they were taught to use.

- IDENTIFICATION : There will be a spreadsheet created and it will list each student’s information that will be participating which can be checked through to identify the participants from the students who are trying to take part without permission but another factor that may be incorporated is simulation attire custom made so that it will be easier for the supervisors to keep track of their group of students while out in public or just to make sure they don’t accidentally let an outsider take another students place.

★ Bringing Disney Pride To Karakura
➤ Announcement ||
- This event would not require a prior announcement sent out in any of the discords but an event broadcast would be required during the time of the event in-game.

➤ Event Broadcasts ||
- [ Event Broadcast #1 ] There seems to be a special event being hosted at the beach pier full of disney pride themes. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take a photo with all the disney princesses of your dreams while purchasing limited edition themed merch and delicious treats and drinks. As well set up are different amazing bands ready to rock your world!

- [ Event Broadcast #2 ] The two stormtroopers atop the stage have gotten into fighting stances with their rather odd looking lightsabers, who will win this rather unexpected battle between the two?! Go root for who you think will win right at the beach pier near the lighthouse, you can’t miss it!

- [ Event Broadcast #3 ] The scavenger hunt is about to begin! Head over to the lighthouse to hear all about it if the possible prize has caught your attention!

- [ Event Broadcast #4 ] A rather large group has gathered near the lighthouse, it seems like a.. dance battle?! Why not check it out and root for who you think has the best dance moves or even participate yourself for a chance at a prize!

- [ Event Broadcast #5 ] The pier event is just about to end so as celebration and appreciation, all the disney actors and event volunteers are huddling together near the entrance of the pier for a massive finishing photo with everyone who has participated today!

➤ Duration/Location ||
- The pier only would be where the main event is going to be hosted as it lasts up to 2-4 hours depending on how quickly the players disperse and enjoy all that the pier has to offer before leaving.

➤ Summary ||
- There are not many opportunities where disney, princesses, cartoons and the pier is incorporated into events so this would be the perfect opportunity to create an event that involves all the listed concepts but of course the characters would be played by staff members and/or trusted players. The costumes will all be tailored custom to fit SchoolRP’s style varying from Princess Jasmine, Donald Duck to even stormtroopers holding lightsabers and more. Players will get the opportunity to listen along to music from different bands, take photos at different photo booths, eat delicious unique treats and purchase/claim limited edition disney costumes to accessories, but what makes this certain event slightly different from the others? Instead of just doing a disney theme, the pier would as well be decorated for pride month, making it more welcoming for the diverse player-base IC and OOC wise but not only will the pier be decorated for this theme, merchandise and the foods and drinks will also be taken into account.

➤ Planning ||
- This event would take a few weeks to possible months before it can be hosted due to mostly the costumes and attires that need to be made for the staff team and volunteers, taking as well into account where to make the event more fun, interval shows or mini activities should be prepared and organized close to perfection so that there are no mixups the day of the event.

• INTERVAL SHOWS & ACTIVITIES
  • Band Showcase >> Before the planned event date, different groups of individuals will be contacted to see if they’d be interested in preparing for an opportunity to show off their group's theme and music to the players as their own unique band with many other groups. A group discord would be made with all the band representatives so that each band will be informed of the event schedule and in what order the bands will take turn playing and how long each of them need to play for minimum before ending off, possible encores allowed. A DJ would start us off with music and as more players begin to show up, the bands will be signaled when they can begin preparing and once they’ve all gone, the DJ would once more take over as finished.

• Stormtrooper Battle >> It is most likely that this battle will be going on while the band showcase is still occurring but this will allow the players multiple things to check out. There will be a stage built for multiple purposes but it would also be where we will station, at first, two of our stormtroopers in which we’d have them pre-plan actions before the date of the event but depending on the audience that gathers, they will be allowed to improvise to please the crowd but the ending of the battle will have already been decided as to surprise everyone with an unexpected yet fun twist instead of the normal boring endings everyone expects instead.

• Scavenger Hunt >> Just as the name goes, everyone will be given a rather long list of items they need to acquire at and around the pier whether it's something they need to buy at a booth or a person that fits the concept of what they’re looking for. To whoever finds each object on the list, they will have to report back to the lighthouse and show the hunt supervisor all the items before they are announced first place, going on to second place and third. Those who finish the list after the top 3 have already been decided, they will still be given an honorary gift of participation but the prize will not be as extravagant and the scavenger hunt will still continue even after individuals come later than when the hunt was announced but once the dance battle interval has ended, that’s when the scavenger hunt will officially end.

• Dance Battle >> In order for this to be organized, people will be pre-contacted to see if they’d like to participate in the dance battle so that it does not take as long as if it was all random players who were given a chance to dance. Each group or singular individual will face off an opposing enemy and the side that gets the most yells from the spectators will move onto the next round. As said before, most of this and the actions done by the participants will mostly be planned beforehand with few opportunities to improve but they will already be aware of what moves their opponent will do OOC wise but who gets to move on as the winner of the round is all dependent on the crowd despite being able to work off one another to write actions. During this, the DJ will still be playing music but by the time the dance battle comes around, the music that will be played will have been chosen by the participants in coordination with them.

• Ending Group Photoshoot >> To officially top off the event, everyone will be gathered near the entrance of the pier for a group photo to capture a memory of everyone together in their costumes even including the players who came to just enjoy themselves. Once the photo is taken, the event will officially be over.

★ Morning and Night Market
➤ Announcement ||
- This event would not require a prior announcement sent out in any of the discords but an event broadcast would be required during the time of the event in-game during the morning and another upon nightfall.

➤ Event Broadcast ||
- [ Event Broadcast #1 ] The morning market has officially opened up next to the town hall! Head on down to check out what the booths have to offer. Fresh fruits and just baked goods for all to enjoy!

- [ Event Broadcast #2 ] The night market is now officially going on next to the town hall! Head on down to check out what the booths have to offer. Are they different from what the morning market booths were selling? Only one way to find out!

➤ Duration/Location ||
- It would both take place next to town hall in the empty lot where each opening would go on for around an hour.

➤ Summary ||
- Shop owners and volunteers are given the opportunity to sell some of their items at the leisure of their own small booth but the market time they’ll be stationed for is dependant on what they hope to be able to sell whereas alcohol would be prepared for the night market and a bakery stall would be stationed for the morning. The concept of the market is to allow the players an opportunity to share their items at a price without having to deal with the hassle of overcrowding at any shop or if they don’t have a licensed business to even be able to sell their items in general. Weapons or anything illegal would not be allowed whatsoever except if they were toys and all items that the vendors hope to sell has to be run by the event manager as well as the sale prices for them to keep it affordable for even the newer players.

➤ Planning ||
- Shop owners and volunteers would all be contacted and discussed with beforehand, making sure that they meet requirements before allowing them to take part in the event. All the money made by the vendors would be kept by them, including any items they were not able to sell. Before the event is hosted, up to 9 booths will be built around one another along with seats and surrounding decorations. The vendors will be assigned their booths and will be given their respective perms just a few hours before, already having made sure that each individual is prepared on their side for the event just before.

• VENDOR REQUIREMENTS
  • Must sell food, drinks, accessories or toys / No illegal contrabands will be allowed
  • Must have a stock of at least 16x-32x of each item they hope to sell
  • The sale prices must be reasonable
  • Must have been given permission by the event manager to take part
  • Is aware of the event schedule / Knows they can make the event and stay the entire duration

「 MAJOR EVENTS 」
★ Beach Resort
➤ Announcement ||
- An announcement will be sent out in the academics discord to inform the students of the upcoming field trip a week prior so that they will have time to prepare in any case they’d like to get outfits ready and so on and the day of, an event broadcast will be sent out 30 minutes prior for everyone to start heading towards the bus locations.

➤ Event Broadcast ||
- [ Event Broadcast #1 ] First/second/last call for students to start heading towards the entrance of the shopping district for the beach resort school trip and to start preparing to head onto the buses.

- [ Event Broadcast #2 | Radius of only the participants ] Please stay close to the SLT and your supervisors, any student who does not listen and attempts to separate themselves from the group during this trip will be kicked and brought home immediately.

- [ Event Broadcast #3 | Radius only ] In a single file line, begin heading into the security gates to get yourselves cleared and checked, it will all be F2B’d to save time so go through with ease.

• AIRPLANE SECTION
- [ Event Broadcast #4 ] This is your pilot speaking, if everyone could take a seat and make sure to buckle themselves in before we take flight, any accommodations, you can ask our flight attendants with questions or concerns.

- [ Event Broadcast #5 ] The engine of the plane begins and they soon take off with ease.. Seemingly a gentle ride before the lights begin flickering and there is slight turbulence, causing a concern to those inside.

- [ Event Broadcast #6 ] This is your pilot speaking, we are experiencing a slight turbulence but there is no need to worry as it will pass by soon enough. Please make sure to stay in your seats until we have successfully landed.

- [ Event Broadcast #7 ] The plane soon landed safely at the airport with slightly heavy bumps and the lights began turning back on… nothing else can be heard but the guests inside.

• FINAL RIDE SECTION
- [ Event Broadcast #8 ] If everyone could start to follow your supervisors and SLT out towards the buses in order to head to our final destination, the resort.
  • BROADCAST NOTE
- There are many more /events to be listed but will not be disclosed for future purposes and to keep the application at a tamed size.

➤ Duration/Location ||
- Starting off, everyone will be gathered at the entrance of the shopping district before they are teleported to the airport. Once landed, they will take the buses once more before reaching an entirely different map that will include a large beach, hotel, a possible waterpark and booths for the students to check out. This event is estimated to last up to 4-5 hours or more.

➤ Summary ||
- Another field trip for the students has been planned and this time it is to a beach resort for the students to enjoy the fresh waters, the sandy shores and cool off from the warm heat of the sun. There will be an itinerary planned out for the students to follow during their trip but will begin with the students finding their rooms and resting from their long ride. Once they’ve been given enough time to unpack and get comfortable, everyone will group up at the lobby to start off their activities and adventures that will last the entire day before they head back the next following day, all under supervision of the resort employees, the SLT and adults.

➤ Planning ||
- The entire event will be observed by as many staff members as possible to ensure a smooth trip and event with the SLT members and a few faculty member volunteers present and visible in IC terms. The production of this event may take up to months depending on the building and map process mostly but as well it has to be taken into account that everyone volunteering with the event all have to be on the same terms and know the event schedule well so that they make their queues without delay.

• EVENT SCHEDULE / ITINERARY
- Journey To The Resort >> As we can not for certain calculate what time it will be when we need the students to start heading towards the busses, we hope to have the trip and journey to the resort make up for any extra time we have and hopefully can get the players to the resort during the early morning, IC time wise, to get us back on schedule so that each activity can be done just in time by nightfall.

- Arriving At The Resort >> By the time everyone arrives, it will hopefully be early in the morning and they will be greeted by a receptionist and workers to check them in and guide them to their rooms. They will as well be given a general idea of what they can expect during their time visiting the resort and then will be told to rest up before meeting back down at the lobby at a specific time, this rest time being used for the volunteers and staff members to prepare for the upcoming activities or just to prepare their acts as random “guests” who are as well are vacation or are taking a trip to make the event more in depth and realistic.

- Hot Springs >> Once the meetup time comes around and the students have been given a period to settle in, the workers will advise them to clean up later on before the meal and show they have prepared for them at the hot springs and baths they have available and are so “proud” of. This will as well give more time for behind the scene preparation for the workers to do last minute checks and make sure everyone is ready with their uniforms, actions and lines, and so on.

- Lunch / Show >> When the students start finishing up, they will be guided down towards the cafeteria and seated with menus and water to start off. Once everyone is counted for, orders will be taken and served while entertainment is brought onto the stage and the students get to enjoy many acts while enjoying their meal.

- Tour Of The Resort >> Later on, the students will be split between groups and guides to be shown around the resort and everything it has to officer, being informed more about the history and lore behind the resort. The destinations they will be touring through will all be planned so that no two guides will accidentally meet up at the same location and should take around 30 to 45 minutes depending if they face any conflicts along the way but through this, the students will get a better idea of their surroundings and can check out the sites that catch their interest when they’re given the opportunity to roam around at their own leisure.

- Free Roam / Waterpark >> Once the tours are finished, everyone will be given the chance to look around by themselves as long as they behave without supervision for an hour or so and will be recommended to check out the waterpark while they’re at it but the closer it is to nightfall, the more activities will open up for them to be able to participate in.

• NIGHT ACTIVITIES
  • Test Of Courage
  • Hide & Seek
  • Scavenger Hunt
  • Beer Pong
  • Obstacle Course

- Sleepover >> As the ending activity, we will have staff members roleplay as students and since the genders will be split, it will add onto the excitement where the staff members will help each side build up forts in creative and help them plan pranks to do on the others though they will have to be careful with carrying them out successfully as the hotel workers and the school trip supervisors will be walking around, checking in the kids at times to make sure everyone is comfortable and not up to shena****ns. One side will win when the other can not top the prank that has just been done or they get caught and are warned.

★ Last One Standing
➤ Announcement ||
- A few days prior, a notice will be sent out in Roleplay Hub discord just to notify everyone when it will take place and what to expect during the event.

➤ Event Broadcast ||
- [ Event Broadcast ] Take some time to get your bearings and strategize before we begin this competitive mayhem, it will be a one for all.. life or death, so take your next steps with caution.

• BROADCAST NOTE
- Each challenge or game will have its own broadcast to introduce what the players will face for each round but depending on the game, its entirety may have to be informed through broadcasts instead of through a staff member so that the large number of players can all be reached.

➤ Duration/Location ||
- This event will be taking place in the event server and will take up to around an hour or two.

➤ Summary ||
- How many times have the players ever been able to participate in an anxiety-inducing event where they would have to be quick on their feet and knowledgeable in order to come up on top? Not very often at all but in order for this to be unique, some of the challenges will be SchoolRP based so being observative and smart with your choices will greatly come in hand, especially if you’re not too aware of any of the lores or what the server has available to the players.

➤ Planning ||
- The players will go through a series of challenges and games they must play and win in order to be safe from elimination but the less players there are left, the less amount of people will be allowed to get through future challenges, leading to a 1 on 1 situation where both players will go against each other for the official winning title and a possible prize. All the topics, games and themes will be planned and organized beforehand whether questions have to be thought of or the server has to be built or changed in areas to match and accommodate the games. Each player that is eliminated will be kicked and will either be changed to spectator mode or they will be sent to the spawn area and can not continue participating, indefinitely causing them to leave the server.

• GAMES / CHALLENGES
  • Hide and Seek
  • Trivia
  • Four Corners
  • Eye spy
  • Simon says
  • Locating destinations

「 SEASONAL JAPAN EVENT 」
★ Spring Harvest Festival
➤ Announcement ||
- An announcement will not be needed in any of the discord servers but when the time comes, an event broadcast would be required during the time of the event in-game.

➤ Event Broadcast ||
- [ Event Broadcast ] To welcome spring and celebrate the blessings of a bountiful harvest, the Monastery is hosting a spring harvest festival. Be sure to stay around to spectate their kagura dance they have prepared as entertainment with complimentary treats and purchasable souvenirs.

➤ Duration/Location ||
- Taking place at the Monastery, most likely only lasting up to an hour minimum.

➤ Summary ||
- Spring has come around and it is only right that we partake in a festival to pray for healthy crops, ask for protection from epidemics for all and welcome the new season and blooming period of new beginnings. There are usually festivals that take place for every season but this specific festival concept caught my eye the most due to the beautiful meaning involved of welcoming in new beginnings for everyone as new flowers and plants began blooming and growing from their newest, youngest form.

➤ Planning ||
- With cooperation with the current Shrine lead, a festival will be organized from top to bottom to make sure every little activity noted about the spring festivals is incorporated and we are able to show the most authentic side of the shrine. There will be free drinks and treats given to all the guests through booths located around the grounds, a traditional dance will be prepared, fortune telling reading and so much more.

• WHAT WILL BE OFFERED
  • Entertainment / Kagura Dance
  • Mochi, rice bowls/balls, green tea and sake
  • Fortune Telling
  • Souvenirs
  • Elegant Decorations

「 DISCORD EVENTS 」
★ Open Comedy Night
➤ Announcement ||
- A pre-written announcement will be sent out prior to the event date in the main Roleplay Hub discord to allow the players and participants time to prepare beforehand.

➤ Duration/Location ||
- The Roleplay Hub discord in a dedicated event/stage voice channel taking around an hour.

➤ Summary ||
- Everyone is given a chance to see if they can make the staff members and the community laugh with top tier, possibly pre-planned jokes that they were given time to practice over before the event begins. This event can be with the goal of a prize or just to have everyone enjoy time together but all in all, the main goal is to see how many of the staff members can the players crack into laughing uncontrollably and see just how funny the jokes really are. An opportunity for the players to put their humor to use and make others happy and smile, enjoying the event altogether.

➤ Planning ||
- Barely any planning has to be done but just that it is planned on a date where there will be staff members who can participate in the event and an announcement is prepared to be sent out to inform the community beforehand.

★ Community Art Night
➤ Announcement ||
- Just as the event above, a pre-written announcement will be sent out prior to the event date in the main Roleplay Hub discord just to notify everyone when it will take place and what to expect during the event.

➤ Duration/Location ||
- The Roleplay Hub discord in a dedicated event/stage voice channel taking up to an hour ‘30, possibly longer

➤ Summary ||
- This event is open to everyone but the gist would be for the community as a whole to get together to create art pieces whether good or bad, professional or funny and share it amongst one another, though any inappropriate submissions will be automatically deleted from everyone's view. All the staff members that are available during the time of this event would take part while one shares their screen to show what concept or theme is being followed to draw the art at that current moment in time and after everyone is given some time to create their piece, some rounds being timed, all art will be submitted into the art channel or a specific event designated channel. If time and discord allows, we may as well be able to pull a Bob Ross tutorial for us all to follow and have a laugh and enjoy what we all end up creating. There will be no loser, winner or prize as this is just a general fun event to involve the community more with one another and the staff team. The players will as well be given the chance to choose their own art themes at times for everyone else to draw through random selection.

➤ Planning ||
- There is not much planning that needs to be done for the preparation of this event apart from an announcement that needs to be sent out beforehand in the correct discord and a few concepts/themes have to be chosen beforehand, making sure that the event is planned for a time that most of the staff members will be available to supervise and participate in.

hebwig

Level 111
ACCEPTED

-
Your application is great! Per agreement with the event team, we have chosen to accept you onto the team. DM heb#0410 over Discord when ready so that you can be sent an invite to the Staff Discord & receive your roles accordingly. For the in-game role, you will have to make a role request on the forums detailing that your application has been accepted (as only an owner can apply the role).

- An announcement may or may not have already been made by the time you join the Staff Discord & receive your roles. Please check it as it is related to an upcoming flash event and future major event to be planned. Great work!​

Users who are viewing this thread