mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

qBabu's Introduction

Babu

Level 7
Hello there, my name is qBabu, but you can just call me Babu! It's lovely to meet you all! I admit, it is quite late to be posting my introduction considering I've been playing SRP for an entire YEAR now- but it's never too late y'know? Just some things about me: I'm from the United States and I go by she/her pronouns. My first language is English, however I also know Spanish and quite a bit of Swedish. I love to watch anime (my favorite is Ponyo :D) and play video games. Some of my favorites are Minecraft (obviously lol), Mario Kart, Splatoon, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and many more. Some of my other hobbies include playing piano and singing! I'm a HUGE choir nerd- lmao. Also fun fact: I'm a two year all-stater babyyyyyy goin' for all four years, hopefully I make it lol

I don't know what else to put here sooooo I hope this helped y'all get to know me a little bit better!
y'all have a good day/night <3

-Babu

Assembles

Level 3
Hello there, my name is qBabu, but you can just call me Babu! It's lovely to meet you all! I admit, it is quite late to be posting my introduction considering I've been playing SRP for an entire YEAR now- but it's never too late y'know? Just some things about me: I'm from the United States and I go by she/her pronouns. My first language is English, however I also know Spanish and quite a bit of Swedish. I love to watch anime (my favorite is Ponyo :D) and play video games. Some of my favorites are Minecraft (obviously lol), Mario Kart, Splatoon, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and many more. Some of my other hobbies include playing piano and singing! I'm a HUGE choir nerd- lmao. Also fun fact: I'm a two year all-stater babyyyyyy goin' for all four years, hopefully I make it lol

I don't know what else to put here sooooo I hope this helped y'all get to know me a little bit better!
y'all have a good day/night <3

-Babu
Nice to meet ya, also I love the choice in games haha

Users who are viewing this thread