Level 55
Helper
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
quynhbio.png
[!] Art made by @bheom [!]
None of this should be taken ICLY unless asked. Enjoy reading!

Quỳnh,

Ms. Vu-Meunier, a French-Vietnamese adolescent, a curvy hourglass-like figure, slim yet petite body. Eyes that were sharp- fox like that were brought out by her small face. A lovely look to her face, a sweet smile. Her skin- pale and glass like- natural rose tinted lips and cheeks, a serpent tattoo on her leg.

The lady before you stood at 5’6. Her hair- dark, long-straight, soft hair that fell down to her lower back. Her voice was almost honey like- soothing and soft, a British accent hinted as she spoke.
Often seen wearing dresses or skirts, darker tones that brought out her features. Her body was glazed in ‘Cher Dieciocho,’ trailing off of her.

Full Name:
Quỳnh Vu-Meunier

Nickname(s):

Quynnie

Given by her friend group; just an over exaggeration of her name, they’d constantly use it to annoy her or to gain her attention.

Lozere

[REDACTED]

Onirique

[REDACTED]

Redhead
Given by Niko Hayashi, also called by those that see her; self explanatory, her hair is red. She doesn't mind it.

'My little felon'
Given by Circe Korembi, only she is able to say that to her, she finds it rather sweet and silly for such a name. Happened due to her being bailed out of jail, was given such a title by her loved one.

Big Sister
Given by Dae-Won D. Ketsueki, she somehow became an older sister figure, she finds it endearing to know so.

queyen.png
[!] CREDITS TO EVEECAKE [!]

Sexuality: Bisexual
Date of Birth: June 4th
Place of Birth: Hà Nội, Vietnam
Zodiac: Gemini

Height: 5'6
MBTI: ENTJ
Weight: 52kg
Blood Type: O

Ethnicity: Vietnamese-French
Nationality: Vietnamese
Race: Wasian

Languages:
Vietnamese (LORE)
- Meunier was born in Vietnam, she was raised there in Hà Nội, Vietnam until she was 10.

French (LORE)
- Her father was French and had taught her French from time to time- knowing more than basics despite growing up in Vietnam.

Japanese
- The lady had learned Japanese from her ex-partner, and had eventually taken it to where she used it in her life when she moved to Japan.

English
- She had taken school- studying abroad in England for 8 years; giving a lovely British accent to her speech.

Mandarin
- Quite a few of the friends she made were fluent in Mandarin; she had caught onto their words as she learned them, her friends also teaching her some too.

Korean
- Few of her friends; closer to her were fluent in Korean. She had learned on her own how to speak Korean, teaching herself being fluently self-taught.

ACCOUNT

Fashion

• She enjoys exploring different styles, it always intrigued her. She specifically enjoys more so the acubi style and darker yet bolder clothing.

Dyeing her hair

• She takes care of her hair carefully, hence why her hair seems really healthy. She tends to dye it when she's bored, her hair has actually been dyed 5 times excluding being bleached.

Affection

• Meunier enjoys any sort of physical affection or giving it, she finds it sweet and comforting even if it’s from a stranger.

DISLIKES

Thunder

• It's discomforting to her, she even hates the sound of rain.

Fire

• Trraaaaaummmmmaaa!

FAMILY

Marcel Meunier (FATHER)
ALIVE
“All for love? You did this to yourself, you did this to us.”

Hien Vu (MOTHER)
ALIVE
“It’s not your fault it happened, it’s life. Not all love stays the same in the end.”

Minh Vu-Meunier (BROTHER)
DEAD
“Minh, I’m sorry.”

Hai Tao Guangchang (STEP-FATHER)
ALIVE
“Although everything that happened- I should be the one apologizing.”

Dzieun Vu-Guangchang (STEP-BROTHER)
ALIVE
“I can’t lose you as well.”

LORE

BEHIND THE CURTAINS, BEHIND THE LOVE.

Where did it all begin? The start of who she became? How’d that start?

Vu and Meunier, a beginning to their story. Individuals that were highschool sweethearts; which some assumed they’d be forever. They met in Vietnam, had gotten married there to where they even had their first child there. Quynh Meunier, the first child of the Meunier’s, the one who ended up having the most upon her. Quynh grew up a rather persistent little girl, confident yet so fragile- she was her parent’s little girl. Her features are taken after her mother, her personality and traits by her father. She grew up with a loving family- eventually having a younger brother. Minh Meunier.

Oh what a lovely family, perfect, a pleasant life for all four. Two children- a son and a daughter who got along, parents that loved each other so dearly. They were a sweet family, all close, inseparable. Perfect to where they’d be happy forever. Or so, the kids always assumed that.

“Quynh, how long will today last? Is it really worth listening to?” The younger male asked. Their parents are fighting again, yelling constantly. It was non-stop. Quynh and Minh; the children of the two having to listen to their parents argue and argue. Parents who fought because one slowly fell out of love, the dove was to leave her nest. Not all endings you expect would come out the way you think it, happy, loving. The two are in love till the end. The Meunier’s ending completely changed. A change of plans in their story; Marcel and Hieun had become one sided, Hieun didn’t feel in love the way she did before, Marcel who didn’t give her the love she needed. A love that became broken, undone. A love that split apart.

Enough with the lovey dovey stuff, that was really over. Or at least for those two. Hieun had eventually married another man a few years later, a new family. Minh wasn’t exactly fond of it and stayed with Meunier, Quynh who was constantly moved between Guangchang and Meunier. Besides all this; Quynh was overall having a good life, she didn’t mind how everything went. She had her own life, she had her own love.

CUPID’S PICK, AN ARROW TO THE EYE.

Quynh was happy, she met the so-called love of her life, she had a healthy friend trio- she was okay. She couldn’t ask for more, or less. Huizhong Cheruene and Mitsuyo Sakanoue, her best friend and her boyfriend. Her highschool sweetheart, Mitsuyo, a kindhearted person- almost indescribable for Quynh. Their relationship was on for 3 years, almost until the end of their highschool years. Promises, secrets, everything was shared. Huizhong, her best friend, the one who was closest to Quynh as Mitsuyo was. Those two were really inseparable. A trio- a trio never goes well in the end, especially if it’s a couple and the bestfriend. Where does that always end? Not a happy ending that's for sure.

Despite how Mitsuyo loved Quynh, a dearest relationship- it was rather disgusting on Mitsuyo's opinions upon the trio. You’d expect for Mitsuyo to be in love with Huizhong as well but really he was more envious of their relationship, their friendship. How close the two were, he hated it. He hated Huizhong. The best friend of his girlfriend. The friendship that caused him to make arguments constantly within the relationship to where it became a problem on all three ends. Quynh who took it badly; affecting her mental health, her own self, Huizhong who had become more cautious of how Mitsuyo acted, he had given off odd chills to her.

Quynh didn’t have this to stop the trio, a sweetheart she was once, she couldn’t leave both of them. She promised it all to stay happy and healthy- despite it hurting her mentally and emotionally. Killing her personality. Huizhong always had an ick upon Mitsuyo, she had that bad feeling against him. But she never spoke of it, she wanted her best friend to be happy. Oh, happy. It ended up being lovely.

An arrow to the eye, cupid’s aim. Mitsuyo who had become under the influence of drinking, letting his own thoughts ahead of him. An arrow. A pocket knife to the eye of the lady- the bestfriend of his lover. His lover that he didn’t want to lose, lost to her best friend. A dark gloomy- rainy night, a text to Huizhong, to meet up with Mitsuyo. Besides how suspicious it was she did end up meeting up, they were also friends after all. What could go wrong? Her sight taken by the one glazed in alcohol, screams that echoed in the alleyway they were in. And it so happened that Quynh was walking by- her hair drenched by the thunderstorm, walking on the scene. Where red became dripping rather than rain pouring, screams and cries were heard- from her best friend. The drunken male, trying to hurt her more than she was. A broken promise. No, broken promises.

CRIMSON LIKE FIRE, RED FOR LOVE.

A new family; a new life, two families, Guangchang- her step father the now lover of her mother, Hai Tao- he was a cool guy, he respected Quynh and her boundaries. He was a patient man with her mother, she accepted him. A son they ended up having, Dzieun Vu-Guangchang. He got along with everyone, he was a sweetheart. Minh wasn’t on the best terms with them all, mostly being with his father. Marcel who didn’t enjoy any of this happiness.

Under the influence of alcohol after the divorce a few years ago; it had eventually gotten to him. Drunkenly driving to the place of the Guangchang, to pick up Minh, he was driving into the driveway as Minh was waiting outside- being under the influence of many things, lack of medication- he crashed into the house. The garage where there was gasoline, gasoline that only lit the car and started flames upon the house. The house where they were all in. “All for love,” was his reason for this. Marcel had gotten out of the car when Hai Tao heard the ruckus in the garage before the flames lit upon the house. The two arguing before flames spread, spread with the gasoline that spilled.

“That day, I couldn’t breathe. I was trapped completely- struggling.” Quynh’s words upon the entire thing. The parents that had found their way out- Dzieun who was asleep at the time only to then feel suffocating. His room lit in flames. Minh sacrificed himself for the one he didn’t like.

Sacrificed himself; for love. She saw his dead body; burning to help their step brother, she saw their step brother help her. Where did everything go wrong?

A SECOND CHANCE.

A new someone; a new love. Circe Korembi. “Her eyes I fell for, her aura that drew me in,” maybe so- cupid gave her a second chance. Admiring from afar. A smile upon her face when she sees her- her eyes that focus on her and her only. She felt some sort of special being with Circe, comfort- she felt safe. Everything was a blur to her; only Circe was her focus. Quynh felt at ease; her discomfort from falling in love began to fade, her worries became nothing. Her heart melted at Circe’s words, her beauty.

Quynh’s second chance, her last chance. Her last love.

“It may seem a bit of a stretch to jump into things saying I want her in my future; if anything I’d wish for her to be my last love. She’s a sweetheart, I can’t keep her off my mind. I feel like I don’t have any worries being with her, her eyes that’d gaze into mine. My worries completely disappear. My stomach fills with butterflies, my heart aches- it feels so sweet, I melt into her words. I love her. I love Circe.”

RELATIONS

Mitsuyo Sakanoue (EX/LORE)
“Promises had to be broken, Mitsuyo..”

Huizhong Cheruene (LORE)
“Don’t blame yourself for the things he did. It wasn’t ever your fault.”

Jeong Hyun-Seung (LORE)
“Comeback kid, we all miss you.”

Kyier Yihwa (LORE)
“He’s a doll- quite literally. He’s pale and stiff to where I sometimes think he’s a ghoul of some sort.”

Zhiruo Nuo Mei (LORE)
“My partner in crime, my little gremlin.”

Yi Xu Tian
“How do you end up in jail of all places-”

Dae Seung-Ho (LORE)
“You and Hyun-Seung are almost like one, it’s sometimes frightening.”

Lysander Argyros (FRIEND)
cuddlypandalove
“This kid is definitely something else, he’ll be my best friend soon, just have to wait for his reptile ass to not be so scared of redheads.”

D. Axel Hendrix (FRIEND) cuddlypandalove

“Huizhong’s little dog, I love to tease this one.”

Sae Ran Ivanov-Wei (?) ilovemyplane

“This one’s different, I found him getting into fights, wondering what goes on in his head.”

Jordyn Y. Takada (?) blindbandit1223

“.”

Daiki Takada (FRIEND) thefreshrata

“He calls me redhead.”

Ryousuke Park-Takashima (?) deadmun5

“.”

Ciara R. Sokolova (FRIEND) liberiandoll

“She’s very- energetic, like my younger sister.”

Circe Korembi (PARTNER) rexlobo

“My love, my favourite person ever, I can go on and on about Circe.”

Hana Jeung (FRIEND) liberiandoll

“Very stylish, love her!”