mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

question about a job for kpd

HyperJv

Level 7
if i get a job for the kpd everytime i log on do i have to work or do i get free time or work when i can, cause i play with friends and do roleplay on here and i want to have that free time too

maxi.

Level 11
adelphithymia
adelphithymia
Omega+
Joining a faction such as KPD you would have to work however much till you exceed a certain amount of quota's and such, or enough amount of points in order to receive an off duty. Roughly every time you log on, you are going to end up working. ya'know?

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
It works like real shifts; one day you work the whole day regularly (IC) and the next you have a day off (depending on your working schedule), as long as you hit your monthly quota - if you want to apply for the KPD but also roleplay with your friends outside of the KPD freely, I'd strongly suggest applying with an alternative account. Keep in mind that I have never experienced what it’s like to be an officer on the server, so the efficiency of my answer in comparison to others who have/are actually in the faction may well vary!

Last edited:

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
Joining a faction such as KPD you would have to work however much till you exceed a certain amount of quota's and such, or enough amount of points in order to receive an off duty. Roughly every time you log on, you are going to end up working. ya'know?
There's no required quota system for KPD. We do have a quota system but it's for getting paid. Off duties are automatically given out, to where you can go off duty twice a week, but most of the time you will be working- But there's plenty of roleplay that goes on within the station when there's no crime, so it never gets too boring.

Users who are viewing this thread