mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

QUESTIONS ABOUT BANNING Follow-up Part 2

MechaOwl

Level 3
Screenshot 2023-10-28 224508.png

I have no plans to report, at least not yet. I need some things clarified but I only had one of my questions answered by an admin, so my other one was: What results for a perma ban on this server? How bad does one have to be to get to that point? This would help me a lot if you answered it please.

andrei

Level 46
Sxnik
Sxnik
Rich+
I suggest following this up on DMs rather than making a thread on it, so you can get a faster response on your questions.

MechaOwl

Level 3
I see, well this complicates things for me. I also tried to DM ozinth but it says I couldnt. Theres also the possibility i did things incorrectly, but ill try again.

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
If it helps you may see to anything highlighted in red within the rules and terminology page as a bannable offence, though if you want more clarification you should DM staff members, ideally you will want to be in one of the official schoolrp discord servers with the staff members in them in order to DM us, though you may send us friend request if needed, most of our IGNs are our discord usernames too.

MechaOwl

Level 3
If it helps you may see to anything highlighted in red within the rules and terminology page as a bannable offence, though if you want more clarification you should DM staff members, ideally you will want to be in one of the official schoolrp discord servers with the staff members in them in order to DM us, though you may send us friend request if needed, most of our IGNs are our discord usernames too.
Ah, now I know what I did wrong before then. Thank you very much

MechaOwl

Level 3
Ive sent a friend request to Ozinth so I could DM them about this matter a couple hours ago.

Users who are viewing this thread