KotaLobo
Omega+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

QwQMeHarderDaddy

Previous bans:
None!

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m on for at least 12 hours a day every day of the week. Though I’ll be on at least 6 hours a day every day once school in real life does start.

Which time zone are you in?
Central Standard Time

Do you have Discord?
I do! Mochiko#6954

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes.

List your current and past applications:
French Application (Denied)
Russian Application (Denied)
French Application 2 (Accepted)
Spanish Application (Denied)
Spanish Application 2 (Accepted)
Teacher Application (Accepted)
Journalist Application (Accepted)
Teacher Application 2 (Denied)
JSL Application (Accepted)
Librarian Application (Denied)
Professor Application (Denied)

What is your motivation for applying?:
.My motivation for applying is that I’ve always wanted to work in the Emergency Faction. I already get along with most, if not all of the people who’re currently in the Emergency Faction. Everyone seems really fun to be with and I just feel like I’d fit in the faction almost perfectly. I’d be on every day for more than just a couple of hours a day and I’ll be very dedicated to my role as a Cadet, or even an Officer if I do end up getting accepted and passing the exam!

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do understand the Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct.

What are the Police ranks?
Main Division:
Commissioner
Head Lieutenant
Head Vice Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Sergeant
Corporal
Patrol Officer
Cadet

Detective Division:
Detective Super Intendant
Detective Chief Inspector
Detective Inspector
Detective Constable

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I don’t have a lot of knowledge of Police Work, but I am looking to further my knowledge of Police Work in the future! I do have some knowledge of Police work though! I know that Police do a lot of work, like going on patrols to make everything and everyone is safe. If Police see a suspicious person like someone with a mask, they will go up to the person and politely ask them to face the wall before patting them down, then letting the person go if they’re clear of any illegal items.
When patrolling, Police will usually be in pairs of two, they’re rarely alone. If they see anyone doing anything illegal, they will unholster their taser and approach the person or people and tell them to face the wall. If they pat the person down and they find an illegal item on them, the Officer will then arrest or detain the person. Once back at the station, they will tell the person their bail and that they can be bailed out in three days.

Why are Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SchoolRP to keep the citizens of Karakura safe. Police are also important to SchoolRP to keep the roleplay mostly realistic since in real life, we have cops almost everywhere. The KPD makes sure that the City is safe and is not overrun by GangRP, it helps balance out the two so there isn’t more PoliceRP/SchoolRP than there is GangRP. Even sometimes you’ll learn some things in character that you didn’t know out of character and it’ll teach you!

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do acknowledge that I can be demoted at any given time if I am accepted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I do acknowledge that I am to be 100% dedicated to my role as a Police Officer when I am applying.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I do acknowledge I am to attend training if it’s held while I’m online and if I don’t, I will be demoted.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do acknowledge that I am not to take IC Harassment OOCLY when dealing with situations and training.

[IMG]

In-Character (IC) Section
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

Character Description:
Celestia Mendoza would be a non-binary person who looked to be in their mid-twenty’s even though they were thirty years old. Standing at 5’8, they’d have a warm, comforting voice and smile whenever they talked.

What makes them unique:
What makes Celestia more unique than others is their personality and the way they handle certain situations. They’re usually calm and collected on an everyday basis and even in the most stressful situations. In a rare occurrence if she’s ever in a very stressful situation, she’ll become irritable and may even be strict or raise her voice at times.

What they're like on and off the job?
On The Job:
Celestia is a very hardworking person when on duty. They’ll always be doing something job-related, things like taking care of people’s bails, helping a citizen out with a restraining order, doing some sort of paperwork, or anything else that really relates to being a Police Officer. Celestia is usually pretty laid back when on the job. If a serious situation is going on, they’re usually very helpful and trustworthy if someone needs them for something.

Off The Job:
Celestia is a very laid back and easy-going person when off duty. They’re almost always seen with another co-worker, a good friend, or one of their fami;y members. It’ll be a very rare occurrence to see them alone in public. When Celestia is home, they’ll always be resting on the couch with their T.V. or music playing in the background as they do some work, or just drawing in their free time.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Outlook on their Co-Workers:
Celestia always wants to get to know their co-workers better to make sure they can work well together with most, if not all of them. Celestia always has a way to find something good about another person, so Celestia almost always becomes friends with their co-workers and gets to know them better. They always want their co-workers to be safe, so they’ll do anything to keep their co-workers safe.

Plans for the future:
Celestia’s plan for the future is to live most of their life in Karakura while being a Police Officer with their two sisters who are both College Professors. After a very long while when Celestia has to retire from being an officer, Celestia will go back to America to visit their family members with their sisters for a few days. Celestia will then go back to Mexico to live out her life near any family members that were left in Mexico.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Celestia Mendoza was very smart and hardworking while they grew up. They were born in America with their two other triplet siblings, Annisen and Natasha, after their parents immigrated from Mexico. Celestia was living the life they always wanted to live in America. Celestia and their two sisters attended public school, getting good grades in all of her classes. They also started to become one of the honor roll students in their grade. While growing up, Celestia and their two sisters struggled with getting along with the other students. Celetsia had a lot of trouble making friends while growing up due to the fact that they were an immigrant.
Celestia found themself in difficult situations, often getting bullied and ridiculed for her appearance and ethnicity Even so, Celestia continued to be one of the honor roll students to make sure they succeeded in her classes and in their life. Celestia’s two identical twin sisters had shared the same background as Celestia themself. In their high school years, Celestia decided to start a career as a Police Officer since it was her dream job. Their two sisters chose other careers alongside them. Due to the amount of bullying they had received over the years, they wanted to start being a Police Officer to show that she could be whatever she wanted due to what they and their sisters went through in their younger years of life while they were growing up. Celestia graduated top of their class, and received many scholarships to attend Harvard University in order to pursue their career to be a Police Officer. At around age 21, Celestia and their two sisters had begun very different careers at a different university.
Eight years later, they graduated college with a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, and their sister decided it was time to leave America. Celestia and their sister, Natasha followed shortly after Annisen. After looking for a good place to live with their sisters, Celestia and their two other sisters decided to move to Karakura Japan, where it seemed to be a city with a lot of people with different ethnicities and cultures. Celestia decided to check out their local Police Station where they decided to apply for a Police Position while their two sisters applied to be College Professors. There, Celestia could live out their life being a Police Officer while their two sisters were working as College Professors in the same location together.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Celestia Mendoza

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr or Miss

Given Name(s):
Celestia

Preferred Name:
Cel, Celest

IC Phone number:
749-597-723

Religious Denomination: