QwQMeHarderDaddy

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
QwQMeHarderDaddy#6854

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
CST (Central Standard Time)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do acknowledge that I will be demoted if I am inactive on this server since I know I have to be on almost every day as a Teacher.

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m on everyday for at least 10 hours for the day, I am active more sometimes if I have nothing to do that day.

Do you have any previous bans?:
I do not have any previous bans on this server

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-app.37248/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-french.36073/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/art-teacher-application.37536/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/qwqmeharders-journalist-application.38015/ (Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[18][Grade-12[Journalist]

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
I am applying for an Art Teacher position.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I have a few different reasons on why I want to be an Art teacher for Karakura High School on SchoolRP Server. Though, my main reason is that I have been a teacher before and I’d like to try and redeem myself for my past mistakes that lead me to get fired in the first place.. Being a Teacher is lots of fun, especially planning classes and teaching all of my wonderful students. I’d also want to become a Teacher again so I could teach all of my students for again, but now for a longer period of time.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
The class logs are something for Teachers to record their classes with and make sure they have done enough classes in a month or they can not receive their paycheck. Class logs are important since it's for the principal to make sure the teachers have done their classes so the principal can also make sure that the teacher has done 15 classes or more.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
What I do to start a field trip it get the perfect spot for it and plan it all out making sure I know what the field trip is about and make sure I know where I am going, I will write the rules down in a book and explain in a book what we will be doing if I do not have enough time to explain but I should have enough since I should have my time managed properly. How I would plan my field trip, I will make sure I have all the materials needed for the field trip so I know exactly what I am doing, I will get everyone to follow behind me and behave as well as they can or after the field trip they will get detention, once we are at the spot I planned on going I will make sure I repeat what we are doing so they know exactly what to do, if they do not participate and have a huge fit about it I will ask them to go back to the school and if they refuse that is an automatic detention.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. Listen to all things that are said by the Teacher.

2. Respect others like how you’d want to be respected.

3. Do not fool around unless it is a free day.

4. Stay seated at all times unless told otherwise.

5. You MUST have your phones away at all times during class unless told to take them out.

6. Ask to go to the restroom if you need to go.

7. Always be prepared for class with your art supplies (Markers, Pencils, Sketchbooks, ect.)

8. No yelling inside of the classroom.

9. Snacks and beverages are allowed in the classroom, but if you make a mess, you are expected to clean up or at least help clean up.

10. Raise your hand if you are going to ask or answer a question, do not yell out answers or questions that you have.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I started roleplaying roughly around 6 and a half years ago on Hypixel since a few of my close friends introduced me to it. 5 months ago, my close friend of two years introduced me to SchoolRP. For a while, I played just to check it out, ever since then I was introduced to this server. I’d like to continue to roleplay on this server to further my knowledge and have many more experiences with different kinds of roleplay.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD
↳ Meaning:

Head of Department
↳ Description:
This Teacher would be the Head of the rest and a great examples for the Newly Qualified Teachers. These Teachers always will be higher up than other Teachers doing the same subjects or in better a better word form Department.

- QT
↳ Meaning:

Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
This type of teacher is a Teacher who is not so new in the teaching department and is pretty decently qualified.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:

Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
This teacher range is new to the department and is having a new start, they might be new but they still can know a lot.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
The role of a teacher in and out of game is supposed to inspire, encourage, and support their students no matter what, if a student is struggling the teacher should help them out and explain how it works since some students may not understand. A teacher is supposed to make sure everything in class is perfect for understanding in case a student can’t figure out what is happening. In the US, the teacher salary is $52,155 to $68,901 a year and in the School Roleplay server, the salary is a total of ¥450,000 for completing 15 classes within one month, though teachers can claim an extra payment of ¥50,000 for completing 10 extra classes per month. In and out of game, Teachers are just our everyday people, if you didn’t know that they weren’t teachers, you would just think that they’re your everyday citizens. Teachers, when they’re off duty, go to the shop, hang out with friends and family, eat meals every day and just do the everyday activities that students do as well. Though, Teachers do have expectations when they’re off duty as well. They’re expected to still act like grown adults that do not purposely commit acts of violence against anyone else, whether it’s physical or mental.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Teachers have the most important role in this server and that is to keep students healthy and active. They’re one of the most important roles in the SchoolRP server, since without them, there’d be almost no School Roleplay at all, it would just be a place where students just run around on school campus during school hours with no adult supervision. Teachers are there to show people who are new to the SchoolRP server the ropes to roleplay and how to do it correctly.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The lesson planning system the school works on is ‘MoCCo’, which stands for, Must have, Should have, Could have. It helps keep the school as organized as possible, so it is very important to have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
The character I will be playing as for my teacher role is Nikolai Caine. Nikolai, who also goes by Niko, is a 6 foot male with a smooth and comforting voice, along with a heavy Puerto Rican accent. He’d have dark brown hair that fell in his face almost perfectly, he’d have a skin condition called Vitiligo, which was causing the white pigment in his skin. He’d also have Heterochromia, causing him to have one black and one blue eye. He’d always be wearing casual clothes unless he was going to be arriving to a meeting or any event where he’d have to dress formally. Nikolai was always a creative person, especially while he was growing up. He’d always be drawing or taking photographs of nature and many other things. When growing up, he went to High School to eventually get a career in teaching others art and how fun it was to be an artist. Nikolai was always a very mature male when growing up. He’d always take responsibility for his actions and he’d always get good grades. He would always be mature around others, especially when it came to people who were older than him. His outlook on students is that they should always be active and as healthy as they can be, physically and mentally. If his students are not well, he will do his best to support them through everything and do anything so he could help to the best of his ability. For the outlook on teachers, he believes that during school hours, they should all be professional, but as kind as they can be. He believes that they should be mature at all times, since they are Teachers after all and that they can be what they want to be and they can do what they want to do off of school grounds and out of school hours. Nikolai is a hard working and mature, yet sweet male. During school hours, he’d always be sweet, while being professional as possible. Outside of school hours, he’d always be goofing around with his friends and family. His plans for the future are to have a husband/wife with a big family that he can always support no matter what happens. He also plans on moving back to Puerto Rico to further his career in art a while after he retires from being a teacher.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I will ask them to stop and go to class or go behave and not swear in the hallways. If they continue to do those actions, I would give them a second warning. If they do not listen a second time, I would give them all detention for not listening to a Teacher after giving two warnings.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I will wait patiently for about 5 minutes and just stare around the class to see what they are doing and if they don’t realize I'm waiting for them in the next 5 minutes I will ask them all to stop, if they do not stop I will shout once asking them to pay attention and do their work, if my students still do not listen I will give them all homework to do for not listening to me or doing any of the work I assigned.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
I act as friendly as possible towards my co-workers, while also being professional while talking with my co-workers about how classes went and how amazing my students were.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me He’d get out of his seat as he'd quietly walk around the classroom, letting the students do their assignment(s) while he looked at all of them with a big smile on his face, complimenting each one as he walked by

/me He’d stand up, raising his voice some to allow the whole class hear him talk after clearing his throat, breaking the silence of the classroom to let the students know that they must listen at the current moment. “Alright everybody, class will be ending in about 5 minutes. Clean up your stations and get ready for the end of class, you may now talk amongst yourselves after you are done cleaning up your areas. Have a good day and talk to me if you have any questions or concerns.” He’d flash a smile at the students before sitting back down at his desk.

/me He’d smile to himself as he watched the students talk amongst themselves as they painted and drew, crossing his legs as he watched the classroom light up with joy as they sat with their friends.

/me He’d look at the student who’s been interrupting everyone during class today before walking over to the male/female’s desk, pointing to them, then the door, signaling for them to step out into the hallway so they could talk in private. "Everyone continue working on the assignment, all supplies are on my desk."

Backstory

Nikolai was a male born in Puerto Rico with two fathers since when he was young his mother passed away. Nikolai has 2 siblings which are a female and a male named Laila and Hitaro. Nikolai has always had the most loving family someone could ever ask for with both his fathers always around for mine and always able to spend time with him and his siblings since only of his dads had a job yet it was an at home job. Nikolai would be one of the nicest people you could ever meet as a child and he has a kind heart, Nikolai would never give up a chance to be kind and would always help others out when they couldn’t do the thing they are working on right. Once Nikolai was 15 his parents wanted to move to Japan and live with relatives there, so they decided to pick a place in Japan called Karakura, a beautiful spot with many great events. Nikolai and his small family settled in with his parents in Karakura with relatives. Nikolai didn’t make friends very fast there but after a few months he made a couple of great friends who also had the same personality as him, they would always hang out together after school at Nikolai’s house and play with instruments or play video games with each other. Nikolai had one thing always special about him and always had a passion for it, Art was Nikolai’s favorite since he could express himself in many ways with it and there was many different ways of art that he loved like, Painting, modeling clay, and sketching since they were something he could make new things with. Once Nikolai turned 17 he moved in with a few random people he met from an event and had a blast with them every time they hung out. He felt like the people he moved in with are like the people he met when he was 15. Nikolai has turned 18, still living in Karakura but in his own apartment since the people he met last year and lived with for a bit all moved away and slowly drifted apart. Nikolai is slowly becoming a great artist with sketching and painting making amazing pieces and trying to sell them to others who also enjoy his art since all his art is very flashy and vibrant. Nikolai is a quite popular person now that people mainly know him for his art. Nikolai has been living his best life he can since you only live once, maybe you can see him around school grounds one day!

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Nikolai Caine

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mister

Given Name(s):
Mr. Caine

Preferred Name:
Niko, Mr. Niko, Mr. C, Mr. N

Age (Minimum is 27):

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Puerto Rican

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
2 years

Working Experience (# of years):
5 years

Academic Degree:
Bachelors

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Sculpture, Drawing

Minors:
Photography

Native Languages:
Spanish

Other Languages:
Japanese, French

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
N/A

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my Teacher’s Application again. I'm hoping to redeem myself if I am accepted again.

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

View attachment 19109

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

- You were previously demoted earlier this month for breaking the code of conduct alongside lack of common sense, due to the past experience you had within this faction and my personal experience with you, I don't find you suitable for this role.
- Should you wish to re-apply, please use completely new responses instead of copying your previous application (As you were demoted, you must use new responses).

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread