Height: 160 cm / 5'3"
Aliases: Riri, Martino (formerly)
Weight: 67 kg / 147 lbs
Date of Birth: 27th November 19xxSexual Orientation: bisexual
Place of Birth: Karakura, JapanReligious Beliefs: agnostic
Nationality & Race: Japanese, AsianPolitical Beliefs: left-wing libertarian
▮▮▮
* Build * Skin Color * Eye Color
Rīgaru's build is mesomorphic and quite lean. He exercises daily to make up for his unfortunate limp and years of lounging away from home. He has surprising upper body strength, considering his height. He has wide hips balanced out by toned arms and shoulders..
Rīgaru is quite pale, eyebags naturally forming under his eyes no matter how much sleep he may get. His face is beginning to be riddled with wrinkles. pale
Rīgaru's eyes are a rich hazel brown, reflecting shades of gold in direct sunlight. His left eye has polycoria, which means he has two pupils in one iris. These eyes hide behind thick glasses.
* Hair * Fashion * Abnormalities
Rīgaru has a choppy curtain wolf cut that falls into his eyes. His naturally blonde hair color is nearly golden, a stars-aligned nod to his love for regal aesthetics.
The clothes most often seen on Rīgaru are his police uniform, or dress shirts with ties and an oversized bomber jacket to match. He prefers dress shoes and looks clean and sophisticated, but stylish.
Rīgaru possesses polycoria in his left eye, as well as failing to possess his left pinky and ring fingers. He is thusly left with a three-fingered left hand, along with a slight limp on his left leg.
▮▮▮

[ General Appearance and Info ]
* Appearance
Rīgaru takes great effort to look clean, sophisticated, and masculine. His hair frames and partially obstructs his face, all in an elaborate effort to give him his iconic look. His glasses are always crystal clear, polished, and so is any part of him, really. He has light stubble, which is preserved in a short length to give him more masculine traits. He keeps his back straight, head held high to make up for his height. He, unlike some others, does not hide his gnarly injury on his left hand, instead flaunting it, like it's a medal to be worn - no gloves nor hiding his hand in his pocket.
* Personality
Rīgaru is and always has been a blunt and cold person. Whether this is a defense mechanism or his nature (and perhaps nurture), he is stubborn and hasn't changed for years. He speaks calmly, laying things out straight forward. He is no-nonsense, meaning his patience is quite short for those who bother him. He is a strict stickler to the rules, able to make his own needs secondary - sometimes to his own detriment. However, with no rules present, his ego takes hold of him. He is selfish, harsh, and worst of all, painfully honest with no filter. He has little to no concept of personal space.
▮▮▮
* Diseases, Illnesses, and Disorders
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Aphenphosmphobia
Rīgaru suffers from PTSD, which he developed after a string of severely traumatic events in his life. He experiences random, extremely vivid flashbacks. These can also be triggered by a variety of factors. He is able to suppress symptoms, however, every now and then it catches up with him. Aphenphosmphobia, also known as haphephobia, is the fear of being touched. Rīgaru experiences discomfort, anxiety, hot flushes, chills, tingling, and various other symptoms depending on the amount and length of physical contact. He avoids being touched by strangers (or anyone, for that matter). Even thinking about being touched makes him uneasy. Touching someone willingly is a deep show of trust and camaraderie for him.

"Gas up, with a credit card and an alias that I learned this morning."
* Major Injuries, Surgical Prodecures, etc.
top surgery - healedlost fingers - healed
slashed tendons under left knee - healed (incorrectly)-

▮▮▮
* Character Voice
Rīgaru speaks calmly, sternly, and professionally. His voice is low and calculated, refraining from showing too much emotion. It is incredibly rare for him to lash out or speak with an emotionally charged tone. He doesn't like to yell, as he feels it is beneath him to raise his voice. Oftentimes he switches to Spanish when frustrated, or when muttering to himself.
[ Voice Claim ] Kenjiro Tsuda (Nanami Kento, Overhaul..)
[ link 1 ] | [ link 2 ]
[ link 3 ]

"This city doesn't care who you were. You have to make the best of the choices you've got."
* Equipment
Rīgaru carries all the equipment necessary for a police officer. Besides that, he carries a case for his glasses, a cleaning cloth, a cane he uses when standing around for longer periods of time, and an old tape recorder, which he doesn't let anyone else touch or listen to.
▮▮▮
* Hobbies * Flaws * Skills
Rīgaru enjoys fine art and trips to the museum whenever able. His taste in art clashes with his taste in rock music, giving him a strange contrasting style. He is a big fan of psychological horror films and enjoys dissections of criminal interrogations, as he studied psychology. He finds great pleasure in picking a criminal's brain..
Rīgaru is by all means very self-centered. He is selfish, at times coming off as cruel or uncaring. He lets his ego control him, barking out things that would maybe be better left unsaid. He has no filter whatsoever, leading to him being painfully honest, never sugarcoating. He is almost entirely disconnected from his emotions outside the privacy of his home, burying his feelings deep in the ground.
Rīgaru has extensive knowledge and experience in the field of guerilla warfare. He knows how gangs work, what they do, and how they get you. He knows the ins and outs of crafting homemade weapons and the like, as digging into criminal brains and activities is his favorite pastime.
OVERALL STATS - 84/130
7 - STRENGTH
INTELLIGENCE - 9
7 - PERCEPTION
MORALITY - 5
10 - ENDURANCE
PRIVILEGE - 7
9 - AGILITY
OBJECTIVITY - 10
6 - HEALTH
SANITY - 6
5 - LUCK
SOCIAL - 3
▮▮▮
* Family & Friends
Heitā Heddo | mother
--
"It doesn't 'go faster', mother."
Nakkuru Heddo | sister
--
"All it takes is a leap of faith."
Alejandro Haro | former best friend
---
"Maybe we shouldn't have dragged you into all of this."
Maura Paloma Haro | former partner
--
"This is all I have left of you. It's just this."
Genkei Heddo | brother
---
"Finally a friendly face."
-

"I'm not in the business of deciding who my enemies are."

[ Backstory ]
* Before we begin, I would like to mention that any information written below cannot be used ICly unless you have had a chance to gain this knowledge IC. This is purely a documentation of Rīgaru’s past compiled in one place for curious OOC readers.
Rīgaru was born into the Heddo family, meaning his upbringing was much the same as his siblings. Being the child of Heita Heddo was no easy feat, as expectations were sky-high. Rīgaru never quite questioned his position or future, as it was already laid out for him. He studied psychology, and later criminal justice as it greatly interested him. However, after finishing his studies, he was suddenly hit with the realization that he lived his life as a mindless robot. He knew not what he desired, let alone needed in life. In the midst of a crisis, he decided to seek answers abroad - thus he packed his bags overnight and moved to Spain.

In Spain he was forced to start from scratch. No friends, no family. Only himself and the pocketful of change he brought along. He needed to make ends meet. After many months of working cheap, throwaway jobs, he met one Maura Paloma Haro, a woman seeking the same thrill of living, and many of the same answers. They got along instantly, becoming partners both in love, and soon enough in crime. Maura and her younger brother, Alejandro, were running small scams and the like. Rīgaru found this profitable, so they set out together to make a not-so-honest living.
- WIP -

[ Gallery ]
[ art by me, characters included belong to their players respectively ]
- wip -

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
I LVOE RIGARU HEDDO I LOVE RIGARU HEDDO I LOVE RIGARU HEDDO I LOVE RIGARU HEEDDO I LOVE RIGARU HEDDO

Users who are viewing this thread