mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Rage, Chapter 2: Another down

WildSense

Level 45
Upon seeing the body, Wild began panicking, and even screamed. Hailey burst into the room, screaming "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SCREAMING ABOUT!?". Auron pointed at the glass window that allows sight between the two rooms, and Hailey peered inside and saw the body of a severely injured Andre, making an attempt to crawl to the bed. Wild's protection mode snapped inside of him, as he made a beeline for the ladder outside, climbing it with remarkable speed. He dashed over to the counter and grabbed some medical supplies, running outside. He sprinted straight to the hole, jumping down and placing bandages on Andre's massive wounds, stopping the bleeding. After a few seconds, Etsuko dropped down and administered CPR to Andre(Ship). The trio helped Andre get well again, successfully saving his life.

[Two days later]

Sheridyn was heading back to her apartment in Tokyo, when out of nowhere, 5 bullets came down. One near her foot, 3 of them coming close to her head, and the 5th one nicking her ear, creating a hole in it. Sheridyn yelped in pain, and looked up to see Wild. Something was different about him, though. He bore black hair, and black clothing, and one red eye. He jumped down, and kicked her right in the chest. Sheridyn immediately phoned Etsuko for help, and an audible "Wild is with me, I'm on my way." could be heard. For now, she took Auron 1 on 1. She landed a vicious kick to his stomach, but had her punch blocked, and her stomach punched. After a few punches and kicks, Sheridyn is slammed onto a wall. Auron punched her in the head, causing it to fall between the brick wall of the alley she took a shortcut in, and Auron's deadly fist. She began to lose consciousness, but Auron caught her before she fell, putting her in a choke hold. A loud snap can be heard from outside of the alley, as Sheridyn dropped to the ground, limp. Motionless. Dead.
Auron stood there, staring down at the beautiful fighter who's neck he had broken. The next thing he saw was Wild, Kaiya, MJ, and Max running up to the two. Upon seeing his copy, Wild had stopped running to him, staring in shock, and disbelief that Auron could have possibly survived Furness. Upon seeing his little brother stop, Auron let out a sadistic laugh, and ran to the nearby gray building, climbing it and escaping the situation with ease. The four had looked at Sheridyn's dead body, and Kaiya quickly assessed what happened. Her neck had been snapped, by Auron. MJ's first question was to Wild, about the figure that looked exactly like him. Wild remained silent, knowing he had a few explanations due later that he had no clue about.

A/N: I'm sorry for making you wait 5 days for one chapter, but this week was very busy for me. However, I may be able to do chapter 3 tomorrow if I remember! I hope you've enjoyed chapter 2. Also, yes, I brought Andre back because I felt bad about him dying so early, and not having a large enough part in the story.
Special thanks to those that are in the story! (You will appear soon, if you haven't already!)
@Jodiemarsbar, @MJ_and_MJ, @xXKawaii_JuliaXx, @AndreMC, @DarknessMeg @DarknessHail @Maxirino @B3lle @Ayumi_chan @Greci @Arceui @Hazel @PrincessOwlton @Arawrous_Bear @WahlOfPain @AmySenpai @TheAmazinBun and many many more!

Jexica

Level 28
Upon seeing the body, Wild began panicking, and even screamed. Hailey burst into the room, screaming "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SCREAMING ABOUT!?". Auron pointed at the glass window that allows sight between the two rooms, and Hailey peered inside and saw the body of a severely injured Andre, making an attempt to crawl to the bed. Wild's protection mode snapped inside of him, as he made a beeline for the ladder outside, climbing it with remarkable speed. He dashed over to the counter and grabbed some medical supplies, running outside. He sprinted straight to the hole, jumping down and placing bandages on Andre's massive wounds, stopping the bleeding. After a few seconds, Etsuko dropped down and administered CPR to Andre(Ship). The trio helped Andre get well again, successfully saving his life.

[Two days later]

Sheridyn was heading back to her apartment in Tokyo, when out of nowhere, 5 bullets came down. One near her foot, 3 of them coming close to her head, and the 5th one nicking her ear, creating a hole in it. Sheridyn yelped in pain, and looked up to see Wild. Something was different about him, though. He bore black hair, and black clothing, and one red eye. He jumped down, and kicked her right in the chest. Sheridyn immediately phoned Etsuko for help, and an audible "Wild is with me, I'm on my way." could be heard. For now, she took Auron 1 on 1. She landed a vicious kick to his stomach, but had her punch blocked, and her stomach punched. After a few punches and kicks, Sheridyn is slammed onto a wall. Auron punched her in the head, causing it to fall between the brick wall of the alley she took a shortcut in, and Auron's deadly fist. She began to lose consciousness, but Auron caught her before she fell, putting her in a choke hold. A loud snap can be heard from outside of the alley, as Sheridyn dropped to the ground, limp. Motionless. Dead.
Auron stood there, staring down at the beautiful fighter who's neck he had broken. The next thing he saw was Wild, Kaiya, MJ, and Max running up to the two. Upon seeing his copy, Wild had stopped running to him, staring in shock, and disbelief that Auron could have possibly survived Furness. Upon seeing his little brother stop, Auron let out a sadistic laugh, and ran to the nearby gray building, climbing it and escaping the situation with ease. The four had looked at Sheridyn's dead body, and Kaiya quickly assessed what happened. Her neck had been snapped, by Auron. MJ's first question was to Wild, about the figure that looked exactly like him. Wild remained silent, knowing he had a few explanations due later that he had no clue about.

A/N: I'm sorry for making you wait 5 days for one chapter, but this week was very busy for me. However, I may be able to do chapter 3 tomorrow if I remember! I hope you've enjoyed chapter 2. Also, yes, I brought Andre back because I felt bad about him dying so early, and not having a large enough part in the story.
Special thanks to those that are in the story! (You will appear soon, if you haven't already!)
@Jodiemarsbar, @MJ_and_MJ, @xXKawaii_JuliaXx, @AndreMC, @DarknessMeg @DarknessHail @Maxirino @B3lle @Ayumi_chan @Greci @Arceui @Hazel @PrincessOwlton @Arawrous_Bear @WahlOfPain @AmySenpai @TheAmazinBun and many many more!

yay thanks
Oml Etsuko and Andre shipppppppp

Users who are viewing this thread