First Name: Rain

Surname: Ishimoto

Preferred Name:
Rain

Nicknames:

Gloomy

“I have no idea where this came from but random people call me this”

Dog

“Wait a minute, why is this even here? I don't wanna be called this. How did you even know Someone calls me this!”

Red

“I'm assuming this one is due to the color of my hair but I don't even remember who calls me this.”
══════
*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ⁺ ♡ Specs ♡ ⁺ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

╚═════════╝
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

“Yeah yeah I'm a female, cancel me for not being extra.”

“No one believes me, I may be short but I'm legal, I swear.”

Height: 5 Foot 3 Inches | 160cm

Weight: 102lbs | 46.2Kg

Build:
She is a rather thin Curvy Individual, Her body molds into an hourglass shape, Probably due to exercise and her styles accessorization of Corsets.

“Woah Bro that’s a rather creepy way to talk about a girl's body.”

Skin Color:
She has a very light skin tone

“Hey, I'm not that light!”

Eye Color:
Naturally Black however she has a red contact to match her hair and style

“Hey I feel like it would look weird with both eyes being black, might as well match”

Hair Style:
Long and wavy it would drop down her back and sit right above her waist

Hair Color:
Half Black and Half Red

“Why is this even here, like everyone knows this”
1682589205982.png

════════════
*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ⁺ ♡ General Information ♡ ⁺ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

╚══════════════════
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Fashion:
An assortment of styles but probably wearing something dark, exposing and or scandalous.

1682589206005.png

1682589206020.png
“Why are my onrain pics here, Kinda weird you'd grab them off there.”

Date of Birth:
June 25th 2004

Place of Birth:
Los Angeles, CA

Nationality:
American

“Oh boy This needs to be updated, I am def a citizen of Karakura.”

Race:
Asian, Caucasian

Sexual Orientation:
Bi-Sexual

“Hey I prefer men but like everyone can shoot their shot and scoop me off my feet.”

Religious Beliefs: N/A

“I don't even think about these things so no way you could know.”

Political Beliefs: N/A

“I don't care who runs the country bro just don't let us die.”

desktop-wallpaper-black-and-red-aesthetic-pc-novocom-top.jpg
══════
*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ⁺ ♡ Extras ♡ ⁺ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

╚══════════
Character Voice:
I kid you not She sounds just like Ava Max
Here's some rare audio of a certain someone singing in the shower

“Woah Woah Woah, How the Fuck did you even get this.”

Social Media:
Onrain - ItzThatBxtchRain

Personality:
Throughout this Session, I've mentally noticed that she is very stubborn, Sassy, and has no respect for any one person. However, she seems like a very level, fun individual who just wants to enjoy her life and have fun. She does seem kind of hot headed but in the most Tsundere way possible.

“You did not just call me Tsundere, I genuinely hope you leave here and go to sleep later, waking up to Your pillow being warm and when you get up you step on a lego causing you to stub your toe on a door frame.”

Equipment:
Oh this chick is an absolute psycho. She is carrying a pair of playboy bunny ears on her 24/7 and on top of that she is always pulling out her kunai and scaring me, what a crazy bitch. aswell as she carries a phone with a custom case and a bracelet which an old lover gave her as a choker.

“Why are you exposing my past love life, hoe.”

Clothes:

“Didn’t you already cover this earlier! Your exact words were Something dark and exposing, You basically said I dress like a hoe. Yeah that's what I thought now, Next!”

Special Marks and or Styles:
She does her makeup in a rather interesting way, Its not much, Looks like she only does her eyes, She has a small heart tattoo under her eye on her cheek. . . . Interesting.

1682589206041.png.

Hobbies: According to her, her only hobby is sleeping on the roof of the school during the day.

“Can you blame a girl though? It's so pretty and calm because there are no people there.”

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Where do I even begin, Her Addiction to all things Party related, This girl goes absolutely head over heels for any drugs or alcohol she comes in contact with. Dangerous situations always seem to follow her.

“W-Why am I being targeted so hard right now? Exposing me for what.”

Skills:
She’s surprisingly very good at being sneaky, I guess being able to fit in tight spaces and talk her way out of everything comes in handy for getting information.

“Hey! I'm not that short!”

Quirks:
She has been known to twirl her hair around her index finger when she's bored, and she has an annoying habit of rolling her eyes.

“Bro, I do not need this kind of Psych Eval right now.”

Family/Relationships:
Irene Ishimoto | Deceased
Rain's Only sister settled in Karakura before she decided on living there, Creating her own little alcohol business and eventually getting murdered during a weapons sale gone wrong.

Backstory:
She’s very avoiding where she is from or her roots and even the reasons she's here.

“Little personal, If someone really wants to know they can ask themselves.”
════════
*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ⁺ ♡ Final Diagnostic Read ♡ ⁺ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

╚═════════════
1687338046508.png
desktop-wallpaper-aesthetic-red-posted-by-sarah-tremblay-red-black-aesthetic-pc.jpg

╚═*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═╝

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread