toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
[OOC section]
In Game Name: rainbowfreckless

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Library Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: I took a short break but now I'll be going on daily after school.

Do you have discord?
Yes I do its lowkey shrek#5099

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes but only temporarily, the longest I got banned is for a day for bringing OOC into IC, that was in early 2017 though. I've changed and learnt the rules

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I come on often anyways.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I do, and I will prevent it from happening as much as I can.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A confident looking woman that is quite responsible. She does not tolerate much silliness and respects students opinions. She has a good temper and will let people explain things if in trouble. She is overall cheerful and generous but knows when its time to be strict.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Kind of, my character would let her friends borrow many of her books but always had a date for them to be given back.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have roleplayed as many personalities, Smart and confident, rude and intimidating, sad and shy and many more. So I do have a very good idea of roleplaying.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I am not exactly sure but I have a good idea, working in a library and helping students find books, sorting books into correct sections and ensuring the library is silent.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I first tell them to calm down, say that behaviour will not be tolerated, if they don't stop I report it to another member of staff.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I ask for more detail about it to make sure I know what I'm doing, if I don't think I can do it I let the principal know.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I ask them what they're doing, I tell them to stop and if they refuse I report it to the principal

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Tori Aldredge
Chosen Job: Library Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS: In need of a job and wants to spend some away from drama and personal life, also just loves books and seeing others enjoy them.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I see a whole other world in every book and it's just amazing to see others amazed at them. I'm confident and sure I'll be able to keep everything under control. A Library is a amazing place and I'd love to work in one

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Denied
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A confident looking woman that is quite responsible. She does not tolerate much silliness and respects students opinions. She has a good temper and will let people explain things if in trouble. She is overall cheerful and generous but knows when its time to be strict.

You are supposed to describe the role of your rank, not your character.
You may re-apply in 1 day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread