mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied RamenBoxes Office Assistant Application

Aly

Level 2

[OOC section]

In Game Name: RamenBoxes

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Office Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: I’d say I log on pretty frequently around, 6-8 hours a day.

Do you have discord? Yes I have discord. My discord is, Aly#2569.

Do you have a microphone? Yes I do.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No, I haven’t.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I can. Seeing as I’m on everyday, this won’t change.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I do. I fully understand I can be ICly fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Office assistants may also compile reports, create graphs and charts, oversee a filing system and assign work to clerical staff. Exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal and organizational communication skills are essential. Office assistant duties center around providing accurate information to the boss, co-workers, vendors, customers and the general public. They enjoy teamwork and exhibit professionalism in all their interactions. A friendly, enthusiastic office assistant is a strong asset for the company or school. An office Assistant in this case would also help students/teachers with whatever they need. If they need a file found, an office Assistant would help get the file. So more or less, Office Assistants are quite important to a school.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No, I don’t but I believe I understand it. I’ve been roleplaying, since I was 9 on multiple different things.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I’ve been on SchoolRP for about a year now. I get on everyday, I’ve been a highschool student. Which has then turned into a college student. So I’d say I have experience.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Office assistants must possess many skills and talents to ensure a smooth running office. They are invaluable contributors to the success of their boss and department. Needed skills include organizational ability, attention to detail, time management and commitment to professional development. They typically work closely with the boss and may be entrusted to take notes at confidential meetings and type memos containing sensitive personnel data.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: You would calmly tell the student to 'please calm down,' If they do not do so, I would get higher authorities such as a teacher or the principal.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: If it was very hazardous and I wasn't required to do it, I would politely ask why and how this would benefit the school/students. If I was required to do the job and it would benefit the school I would.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would tell them to straighten up and not act any such of way while on the job, if they don't listen I would turn them in to the proper authorities such as the principal/vice principal.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Kim Yi-soo
Chosen Job: Office Assistant
Motivation for Joining YHS: I have always wanted to join an organization that has to do with learning, I went to YHS ever since I was a freshman, I wanted to work there since. I love how the faculty helps the students and does not just 'push them off' they care about the students well-being.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I should be accepted over other applications because I care a lot about children, about how I can help them in any way possible. Even if it's just through being an Office Assistant. I also love the job office workers do, I think they have a key role in keeping the safety in the school by the visitor having to go past them to get into the school.

Users who are viewing this thread