HAIKU?
Golden Potatos 5
The Salty Potato Chips 7
Wait wheres the french
fry? 5

5 100%

A+ Idk, x3.

Rants,
So a few months ago, ( When I did not have a forums account ) There was this guy named Marty_McMorty And, he did these terms ``Slap Boobs'' and other things. Unbelievably, I used to be ``friends?'' with him.
WHY I RANT THIS :
My personality has the trait of ranting. Well not really ranting as a trait wand what exactly am I saying now.... Though using those terms are inappropriate for children in-game, and why would a male slap a girls busts? Honestly I would not know the answer to that, but thats just hard. I'm bad at socializing in the server, but, I'm fine. Just talk to me if you want.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
I like salt, I don't know why
I looked at that little mad guy
I laughed a little, and gave a big sigh
Why are people salty? I just don't know why

HAIKU?
Golden Potatos 5
The Salty Potato Chips 7
Wait wheres the french
fry? 5

5 100%

A+ Idk, x3.

Rants,
So a few months ago, ( When I did not have a forums account ) There was this guy named Marty_McMorty And, he did these terms ``Slap Boobs'' and other things. Unbelievably, I used to be ``friends?'' with him.
WHY I RANT THIS :
My personality has the trait of ranting. Well not really ranting as a trait wand what exactly am I saying now.... Though using those terms are inappropriate for children in-game, and why would a male slap a girls busts? Honestly I would not know the answer to that, but thats just hard. I'm bad at socializing in the server, but, I'm fine. Just talk to me if you want.

I think Marty_McMorty is a ******.
Here is my poem

Potatoes are big, they make me feel like a pig. When I eat them it makes me think of Japanese plums, They made him like my great big bum, he did it like a big boy chum, then he sat back down to drink his rum.

Arceui

Level 17
I think Marty_McMorty is a ******.
Here is my poem

Potatoes are big, they make me feel like a pig. When I eat them it makes me think of Japanese plums, They made him like my great big bum, he did it like a big boy chum, then he sat back down to drink his rum.
Yep, He is... I did this randomly because I got bored..

Katie_XX

Level 11

Existence?
Nobody is here even so,
Crawl through thy wind,
To merely empty thy soul.

End

Users who are viewing this thread