Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
-- Activity --
IGN (Minecraft Username): RandomlyAccepted
Timezone: PST
What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:

I am very active on the server and despite taking on multiple roles on the server, I always manage to find time to fit something in and be active. I am on the server for multiple hours a day, usually for 5+ hours every day. The best times I am available are between 11 am - 8 pm PST though sometimes if my sleep is a bit messed up it might be a bit later.

-- Questions --
Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000):

Yes, RandomlyAcceptedd#4389

How long have you been building?:
I have been building for a very long time, ever since I started playing Minecraft pretty much about 8 years ago. Though I was building for a long time I never got serious about building until about 2-3 years ago when one of my friends started to teach me a bit more about building (Mainly organics and such) which I then started to focus on improving. After I joined SRP in 2020 I started to focus more on building and just recently I have been trying to branch out of more of my comfort zones in building, like building dark closed spaces and only interior and doing things that I might not normally do such as more structures and doing interiors that might be more bright and open.

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:
One of my main goals of being in the build team is to improve my current building skills and become better at building multiple different aspects. Another thing I hope is to be on a build team that can help push me more out of my comfort zone as I build. I have also been wanting to be part of the community more now, and as I have been improving in building I feel like being part of the team would be good for that. I have done a few things around the server regarding building, including doing the hospital bathrooms and helping to redo the emergency rooms and consult rooms, and when people see what I did it always feels like such a reward that someone is playing in something I helped on.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):
I would say I am stronger in interior and organics as that is what I primarily build and I do prefer to do interior out of them all. I would say that I am decent at the structure as it's more of a new type of thing that I've been trying to improve on.

Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?:
I do understand that building is a team effort and I won't be always building by myself.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern, Medieval, etc):
I would say my build style consists of modern and complementary but I can be versatile as I can adapt as I go and learn. I also can do some aspects of Japanese style including modern and traditional, though for traditional I can do more interior than structures. I can even learn pretty quickly when it comes to over styles which I hope to learn how to do more in the future.

-- Portfolio --
Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):

Interior

Exterior & Structures

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Pending
Thank you for applying, your application has been put on pending.

- We will re-review your application in late November.​

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted

- You'll be contacted shortly in DMs regarding your trial.​

Users who are viewing this thread