Level 41
csulaaa
csulaaa
Omega
[OOC Section]

IGN (In-Game Name):

RandomlyThincc

Previous bans:

Ban around 3-4 years ago but I have matured since then.

Describe your activity on the server:

I try to be on the server every day for at least 5 hours.

Do you have Discord?

Thincc#0440

Do you have a microphone?

Yes.

List your current and past applications:

Dementia Application ACCEPTED
Vietnamese Application ACCEPTED
Chinese Application ACCEPTED
School Janitor Application (ALT) ACCEPTED
Office Secretary Application ACCEPTED
Council Secretary Application ACCEPTED
Private Tutor Application ACCEPTED
Police Application ACCEPTED
College Application x2 ACCEPTED
Police Application ACCEPTED
D.I.D Application ACCEPTED

News Reporter Application ACCEPTED
Police Application x3 DENIED
ICT Teacher Application x2 DENIED
College Application x2 DENIED
Sous Chef Application DENIED

What is your motivation for applying?:

The reason why I would like to apply for a Journalist is that I would like to get my character more involved in school life I also want to practice my writing skills I am a moderate detailrper but I would like to expand my knowledge with it, I also want to change how I roleplay as I find involving more in school life more interesting.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?

Journalists are storytellers, they bring true and untrue stories to all members of society on topics such as social issues, politics, sports and entertainment. A good journalist will present information in a way that it is easily digestible by the vast majority, they do not enforce personal beliefs on readers, but rather present the facts in order to allow the reader to form their own opinion on any issue that may concern them. Journalists will educate and inform the public on all the aforementioned topics and will articulate how they may affect their lives.​

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?

Reporter's are important as they deliver the news, which plays an important part in shaping society because it helps to set precedent for our future endeavours. Reporters document all current issues of today for not just the people living today but for future generations. In the future, people will be able to use images, videos and news stories that reporters have created in order to teach history classes. Without journalists, the majority of the world would not know about a lot of the things happening in it, and as a result, we would not be able to fix the terrible things happening in other places, for example without journalism suffering countries such as Africa, or India would never have a voice. A big problem with the world today is, If it wasn't documented, it never happened. Journalists solve this issue to an amazing degree.

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:

Miyasaki is a young woman standing at 4'9" with an hourglass figure alongside ginger hair and blue eyes, she'd dress casually in a red skirt and a red top with a white undershirt you would usually find her very cheerful and hardworking. Miyasaki's outlook for the future is to join the Journalist club and to write up interesting news reports.

BACKSTORY:

Miyasaki, born into a family of the Celestial's and Mawji's, covered by a thin layer of goodwill. August 21st, 2001, Miyasaki was conceived, her Mother [REDACTED] a gentle soul who would try her best to shelter her from the dangers of the outside world and her Father "Kenzou Mawji Celestial" a pot of mixed ingredients and his anger being the boiling synced by the flame. The menagerie of personalities and stereotypes hung low from Miyasaki's understanding.

When Miyasaki turned 8 she just loved to explore and write what she found down in her notepad and draw what she found in her sketchbook she just loved to do this to take her mind off her father drinking away his problems never stopping.

When Miyasaki turned 18 she moved to Japan Karakura to try and become a journalist in Karakura High School as she was ok at writing but she wanted to get better at it, whilst she was In Karakura she found more Mawji's and Celestial's accept the Mawji's were horrible to her so she decided to give the name up and live with the Celestial's to make new friends and get to know her family more.

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name:

Miyasaki Celestial

Grade:

Grade-12

Given Name(s):

Miyasaki

Preferred Name:

Miyasaki

Female

Native Languages:

Chinese and Korean

Other Languages:

German

Nationality:

Japanese

Current Location:

Karakura

Phone Number:

393-286-855

Other notes:

N/A

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
⇣≡ [DENIED] ::
You may re-apply on [09/03/20]

❏. [Changes…]
- Simple grammar mistakes were failed to be corrected.
Make sure to look over your next applications in order to fix those.
Keep in mind to put a comma before the word 'but' when giving another thought

I appreciate your time, I hope you take the time to fix these mistakes and re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread