Level 41
csulaaa
csulaaa
Omega

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?:
RandomlyThincc

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:

A ban about 3 years ago but I have matured since then.

What is your timezone in GMT?:

British Summer Time

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:

Thincc#0440

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Dementia Application ACCEPTED
Vietnamese Application ACCEPTED
Chinese Application ACCEPTED
School Janitor Application (ALT) ACCEPTED
Office Secretary Application ACCEPTED
Council Secretary Application ACCEPTED
Private Tutor Application ACCEPTED
Police Application ACCEPTED
College Application x2 ACCEPTED
Police Application ACCEPTED
D.I.D Application ACCEPTED
Police Application x3 DENIED
ICT Teacher Application x2 DENIED
College Application x2 DENIED
Sous Chef Application DENIED

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I'm on from about 11 AM - 12 AM at the most.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
A Student Council is a group of elected and volunteer students working together with an adult advisor within the framework of a constitution or bylaws to provide a means for student expression and assistance in school affairs and activities, give opportunities for student experience in leadership and encourage student/faculty/community relations.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):

No one bought me to apply for student council I wanted to apply because I wanted to involve myself more in School life I would also like to help the school as much as I can.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:

The council is there to help the students to get a saying in what happens on the school about a lot of things like the different clubs and if students have problems and they want someone to trust and talk to but don't want to go to the teachers or counsellors.

How would you describe your work ethic?:

Make sure the task is completed, I'd describe myself as hardworking, and determined. And to make sure that the task I am working on is always completed without a doubt.

What interests you the most about the student council?:

What interests me most about the student council is how they diligently work towards their goals to better the school and how much they care about the students. I also really enjoy lending a helping hand with students problems if they need it.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:

I actually used to be a Council-Secretary back in 2018 or 2017 and I was good at the job I have also worked as a Private Tutor, Office Secretary and a Janitor so I think I can handle myself at being a Councillor.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

I respect their opinion but, I'll always discuss alternative ways for a better Idea that everyone might like better

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:

I would have to immediately ask for opinions regarding the idea, such as the problems with it and any possible improvements. I would modify and improve the idea accordingly and hopefully, it would gain the support of other fellow councillors. If the idea still receives significant opposition (albeit there has been increased support), then it depends on the purpose of the idea. If the idea is not absolutely essential and I suspect that majority support has not been achieved, then I would rest my case. If I figure that I may have majority support, I would attempt to push a vote for it.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:

For a good environment in the student council room, everyone should be calm and try to reach an agreement. but if somehow it turns into an argument I would gently tell them to stay calm and try different ways to turn the argument down, making it into a peaceful environment.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:

I'd walk up to the Councillor and ask them to follow me to the Councillor Room, and begin to talk with them privately I would warn them about this and, as well as informing one of the school staff or the council president.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:

As I'm a very understanding person, I'd try to understand where they come from, seeing the pro's and con's of what they said/suggested, however, if I still can't seem to wrap my head around it I'd try to influence their idea a tad, just enough to the point I'd be able to feel good about it, so I'd be able to know that it wouldn't be an idea that went south.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:

I would walk up to the two disputing Councilors trying to get in between them trying not to create more drama, I would then try to calm them down and to ask them to follow me to the Councillor's Room as quickly as possible, I've found this works best, however, if they still continue to fight I'd try to personally talk to them, telling them that it's not a good idea to get into conflict with a fellow peer and that it was affecting their work ethic, I want to see them succeed, but if they're too busy thinking of how to get revenge on something as pitiful they can't focus on their priorities. however, if this still does not work, I won't interfere myself any more than that, as I've tried to help and being too indulged in fixing this situation will end up affecting my work ethic as well.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Miyasaki Celestial

Character Gender:

Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:

393-286-855

A brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:

Miyasaki would be a kind young woman that believes profanity is wrong, she is also usually cheerful and doesn't like negative actions.

Character appearance/attire:

Miyasaki would have soft long black hair accompanied by ocean blue eyes with freckles dotted around her cheeks and nose. She stands at 4'9" with an hourglass build her clothing consists of a beige jacket and white shirt and black trousers.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I have good communication skills when it comes to group projects and I am great at working with others. I also have great ideas for events such as a teacher vs. student volleyball game, where the teachers play volleyball against the volleyball team.

Why do you want this position?:

I would like this position since I love to help people. I want to be the person that can submit their ideas on ways to improve the school and help plan events in the future.

What interests you the most about student council?:

Helping others that interest me a lot I don't want students to have anxiety when they come to school I want to be able to talk to them if they don't want to go to a member of staff.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

I'd like to try and to encourage everyone to be kind to everyone and make everyone feel happy In school. I'd also like to help students with issues to make them happy.

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
BOOM ur accepted too LOL!!!!!
this is not my job anymore but i can move these threads still so i do
BOOM!!!! congrats bro

Users who are viewing this thread