mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[ Raphaël 'YOUI' Arthur - BIOGRAPHY ]

_ImHere4You_

Level 40

THIS DOCUMENT DEALS WITH SENSITIVE ISSUES UNDER THE LINES OF ABUSE AND VIOLENCE . IF YOU ARE NOT COMROTABLE PLEASE DONT READ THE PAST TIME SECTION. THANK YOU!

╔════════════╗
♚ G E O M E T R I C S ♚
╚════════════╝
↬ Full name ↫

Raphaël Arthur

↬ Nickname ↫
Kiwi, Youi

↬ Age ↫
As of currently he is twenty years old.

↬ Birthday ↫
23rd of July.

↬ Birthplace ↫
He was born in Grigny, France.

↬ Zodiac ↫
Leo

↬ Height ↫
He stood at 6’3ft [ 190.5cm ]

↬ Gender ↫
Male
He/Him

↬ Orientation ↫
Pansexual
<3.

↬ Species ↫
A mfing demon you never know /j
His teef aint human

↬ Social Class ↫

If put in france he’ll probably be in the lowest classes of society in hid birthplace. Having not a dollar to his name nor his unknown family.

╔════════════╗
♚ A P P E A R A N C E ♚
╚════════════╝
↬ Skin color ↫

The male had a tan-ish skin color.His original skin color is a pale-whitish

↬ Eye color ↫
His eyes color is light gray. Which he dislikes. Therefore, he wears PURPLE eye contacts.

↬ Hair color ↫
His actual hair color is blond. Again, he doesn’t like that. So its dyed black.

↬ Hair style ↫
LMAO. nothing. He has no hair style. Its everything at ocne,
His hair is overly curly, much like cotton expect better and hotter.

↬ Body Type ↫
He has a strawberry body build. Small waist and broad shoulders.

↬ Scars ↫
The male has multiple hard noticed scars. One shaped like a lighting on his left arm, Another one seemed to be caused by .. some sort of r0P3?

The last one is under his left eye. It looks like your normal scratch that left a scar some-fuckin’-how. Expect it looks like a cat or a dog attacked him - claw marks .

↬ Piercing ↫
A black piercing on his left ear. And that sums it up.

╔════════════╗
♚ C L O T H I N G ♚
╚════════════╝

↬ Outfits ↫

↬ Accessories ↫

╔════════════╗
♚ P E R S O N A L I T Y ♚
╚════════════╝

↬ Normal mood ↫

Raphael is rather angry most of the time. He is rude for people expect the onse that match what he sees as his friend, family figure, love interest and so on.

He has a very specific taste in the people he’d like to keep around him. However, it often lands in him being alone and a social outcast.

↬ Temper ↫

He has a short temper. The male has his own ways of preventing a lash out that might not work depending on said situation. He often results to Blue-lollies. Having banned himself from smoking.

The male might have an episode. It can often lead to him harming himself in some way.

↬ Discipline ↫

Raphael by nature has a well-mannered persona. But when it comes to Discipline, it’s more of a traumatic response that he listens to the rules. This mostly applies to School rules and the rules he has set out to himself.

The male has a strict diet aswell.

↬ Strengths ↫
He is not really strong mentally. But he has physical strenght.

↬ Weaknesses ↫
“ Fuck no. “

↬ Drive/dreams ↫

[!] THE INFORMATION HERE IS .. NOT.. THERE?

↬ Fears ↫

↬ Likes ↫

He loves blue-lollies. Its more of an addiction to them, but he likes it both ways. The male likes playing with rose petals. A stress reliever. He finds the soft texture of them pleasing. At some point, plain relaxation .

↬ Dislikes ↫
The male can get noticeably stiff or closed off whenever a stranger comes up to him. The male also dislikes people who stare at him for too long. Personal questions and whoever steps into his personal space without his consent. Wither it be spoken or mentallt wise.

↬ Soft spot ↫

↬ Depression ↫

.--. .-.. . .- ... . / .-.. . .- ...- . / -- . / .- .-.. --- -. . --..-- / .. / -.. --- -. .----. - / -. . . -.. / - --- / --. --- / - .... .-. --- ..- --. .... / - .... .- - / .- --. .- .. -. .-.-.- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / ... - .- -.-- / .- .-- .- -.-- / ..-. .-. --- -- / -- . .-.-.- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / -.. --- -. .----. - / ... - .- .-. . / .- - / -- . .-.-.- / ... - --- .--. / .-.. --- --- -.- .. -. --. / .- - / -- . .-.-.- / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / .-.. .- ..- --. .... .. -. --. / .- - / -- . .-.-.- / ... - --- .--. / -.. --- .. -. --. / .. - .-.-.-

↬ disorder ↫

C-PTSD
Panic Disorder
OCD
Social Anxiety

↬ Habits ↫
Tapping on tables.
Checking phone often
Others are yet to be added..

╔════════════╗
♚ R A T I N G S ♚
╚════════════╝

↬ Psychological strength ↫

5/10

↬ Physical strength ↫
9.5/10

↬ Close quarter combat ↫
9/10

↬ Distanced combat ↫
4/10

↬ Leadership ↫
no

↬ Wisdom ↫
Sometimes. If someone important is around, he reconsiders his actions. Idk if thats wisdom though.

↬ Intelligence ↫
7/10

↬ Confidence ↫

10000000/10
Overdoses on confidence if he decided something.

↬ Endurance ↫

10/10

╔════════════╗
♚ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ♚
╚════════════╝
↬ Father ↫

[BIOLOGICAL FATHER UNKNOWN]

|| KIYOSHI MISTON || FATHER-FIGURE || [A]
“ My dad kissed his boyfriend in front of me. Never felt more left out. Regardless. He has some anger issues I think. I dunno. How would i know bro? What I know is that he treats me like a son. I like that. Respect for him. I need a dad figure anyways. . On a serious note. I trust him. I hope he doesn’t break that. “
↬ Mother ↫
[BIOLOGICAL MOTHER UNKNOWN]

↬ Brother(s) ↫
[UNKNOWN BIOLOGICAL SIBLINGS ]

|| Kazuko Owusu || YOUNGER BROTHER-FIGURE || [A]
“ THAT MTOHER FUCKER RICKROLLED ME. “
↬ Sister(s) ↫
[UNKNOWN BIOLOGICAL SIBLINGS ]

↬ Other relatives ↫
[UNKNOWN BIOLOGICAL RELATIVES ]

↬ Enemies ↫

|| MORIMOTO HIRAGI || [A]
“ he SAYS HE IS JEALOUS OF ME. HE SAYS I HAVE SO MUCH FUCKING ATTENTION. I’D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TRADE LIVES. FOR FUCKS SAKES. HE HAS A *FAMILY* . he has. A family. “
↬ Rivals ↫
[NO ONE AS OF CURRENTLY.]

↬ Friends ↫
[NON..]

↬ Best friend ↫
[NON..]

↬ Love interest ↫

|| LEE IWATA OMORI || LOVE-INTEREST || [A]

“ . . they are interesting. One of those people you look at and can place your trust in. Its actually still funny how they’ve approached me saying looking scary is cool- I adore that. Its cute. - ALSO - oh my goddess. Okay so, i gave them flowers right, dad told me too anyways, and i thought they’d like - accept it ‘cause - its just polite to do so- but. The way- they looked at the flowers. Like oh my god. ADORATION . “

*Casually always waits for them to appear online in his contacts everyday*

↬ Marital status ↫

Single

╔════════════╗
♚ P A S S - T I M E ♚
╚════════════╝

↬ Hobbies ↫

[SAME AS HABITS]

↬ Talents ↫
Natural talent in singing and playing the electric guitar

↬ Sports ↫
If weight-lifting is a sport

↬ Classes ↫

Sociology and drama

╔════════════╗
♚ L I F E S T O R Y ♚
╚════════════╝

↬ CHILDHOOD ↫
-

Raphael has a rocky childhood. Nothing is stable in his life. He was a little boy who one day found himself on the side of the street. Next to a destroyed building. With no recollection of memories of what had led to this. The little five years old had literally nothing. Ripped clothes and nothing else.

He cluelessly begun wondering in the streets of Grigny. Starvation getting the best of him most of the times. This was how the kid tried to find someway to live.

Nothing changed until he was six years old. Banging on the door of an orphanage. He developed no language skills yet and only could gesture to things and utter weak words along the lines of ‘food and stomach’.

The orphanage took him in. Looking at how poor the city was, they have resulted to child labor. The boy was only six when they started to teach him how to work. His already weakened body was taken care of and he was being fed well.. Expect he was consistently reminded that once he is ten years old, the food won;t be for free.

As he turned eight years old they introduced harsh-daily-training into his life. A strict diet that had such a bad taste and often caused The kid to [...- --- -- .. -] .

He developed a weak stomach from the form of food entering it at all times. Things considered healthy and important were simply indigestible to him. The boy had to work nonetheless when he turned ten years old. His work consisted of stealing, cooking, cleaning disgusting surfaces and even help people build.

The weather wasn;t helping him either. It being too hot for a human to function well or freezing. All those things led to his work falling apart. Now doing more harm to the orphanage then good.

Not even a few months after he started working he was kicked out. Given a handful of bread and sent on his way to beg on the streets. He was met with humanilation of the public eye.

[.--. . --- .--. .-.. . / .... .- ...- . / -.- .. -.-. -.- . -.. / -... . .- - . -. / .... .. -- / ..- .--. / ..-. --- .-. / .- / --.- ..- . ... - .. --- -. .-.-.- / .--. ..- - / .... .. -- / ..- -. -.. . .-. / .. -. .... ..- -- .- -. . / .- -- --- ..- -. - ... / --- ..-. / .... ..- -- .- -. .. .-.. .- - .. --- -. .-.-.- / -. --- - .... .. -. --. / .-- .- ... / --. --- --- -.. / - --- / .... .. -- .-.-.-]

- .... . -.-- / .... .- ...- . / -.. --- -. . / .... --- .-. .-. .. -.. / ..- -. ... .--. . .- -.- .- -... .-.. . / - .... .. -. --. ... / - --- / - .... . / .-.. .. - - .-.. . / -... --- -.-- / .-- .... --- / .-- .- ... / -... .- .-. . .-.. -.-- / - .-- . .-.. ...- . / .- - / - .... . / - .. -- . .-.-.- / .. - / .-- .- ... / --- -. .-.. -.-- / .- / -- .- - - . .-. / --- ..-. / - .. -- . .-.-.- / .-.-.- / .-.-.-

The kid later on would start working again. He had put himself this time under the strict diet. He needed money or otherwise he’ll die form starvation. The male was already signed into a school by the orphanage. Thankfully, they did not kick him out of the school .

↬ TEENAGE YEARS ↫

Starting his teenage years was never easy. The kid has social paranoia that didn’t even know off. Not noticing how he distances himself from people. He thought it;s only normal to be careful after what he have been through.

The teen was a sort of .. playboy. In his highschool years. He has sex with people there and there, didn’t care much. He was using violence rather alot.. But ..

The school didn’t appreciate it. [ logically. ] They wouldn't kick him out. After all, he is all on perfect grades. Won competitions for the school. He had no parents to call either.
So what did they do ?

- .... . / ... -.-. .... --- --- .-.. / - ..- .-. -. . -.. / - --- / .... . .-.. .-.. .-.-.- / - .... . -.-- / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .. - / .... .. -- / .- -. -.. / .... .- ...- . / - .... . / ... - ..- -.. . -. - ... / --. .- - .... . .-. / - --- / -... . .- - / .... .. -- / ..- .--. / ..-. --- .-. / . .- -.-. .... / .- -. -.. / . ...- . .-. -.-- / .-. ..- .-.. . / .... . / -... .-. --- -.- . .-.-.-

The male couldn’t do anything about it. He was outnumbered. Despite his physical strength nothing worked to help him. He had to put with so much violence. Even after he moved to Karakura.

That trauma still haunts him. He never got into fights. His fear can be named phobia.

╔════════════╗
♚ T H E M E S O N G ♚
╚════════════╝

[ SOMEONE TO YOU - BANNERS ]
[ IT’SV BEEN SO LONG ]
[ YOUTH ]
[ BABYDOLL ]

╔════════════╗
♚ O T H E R I N F O ♚
╚════════════╝

THE BACKGROUND IS ONLY THE BASIC POINTS OF HIS BACKSTORY. BLAME Mr. Mediocre- I RUSHED THIS BITCH BCS OF HIM AND NOW EVERYONE WAIT FOR AN UPDATE.

╔════════════╗
♚ C R E D I T ♚
╚════════════╝

↬ Images, videos, and audio, may be subjected to copyright law. I [oOFluffyDreamsOo, _ImHere4You_, WhoTfAreU_ ] do not own the images [ I OWN THE SKINS. ] , videos, and audio. ↫

Last edited:

Le33y

Level 5
Le33y
Le33y
Notable
“ . . they are interesting. One of those people you look at and can place your trust in. Its actually still funny how they’ve approached me saying looking scary is cool- I adore that. Its cute. - ALSO - oh my goddess. Okay so, i gave them flowers right, dad told me too anyways, and i thought they’d like - accept it ‘cause - its just polite to do so- but. The way- they looked at the flowers. Like oh my god. ADORATION . “

*Casually always waits for them to appear online in his contacts everyday*
AWHHH

dyzziez

Level 11
dyzziez
dyzziez
Notable
This is so nice, in general.

dyzziez#3923
[College] Benedetta 'Edette' Rossi | 19 | Alive |
[College] Isabel García | 19 | Alive |

Last edited: