mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Re-apply Ocean Pearl

IGN: KDGQ
Discord: _||#9806
Describe your activity on the server: I have been playing on the server for a long time, I had stopped playing for a year and now Im active again. My character has never commited a crime or gone to jail. She still has a bunch of friends some of them are teachers.
Previous applications: My other applications are language applications and a ban appeal for a misunderstanding in erp. The applications are visible below this sentence.
1630074687484.png

1630074713492.png

1630074770769.png

1630074795071.png

Previous warns/kicks/bans: See above. Other than this situation there have been no bans, warns or kicks that i know of.

Shop wanted:
I want to create a new restaurant called Ocean Pearl. This would be unowned shop #2 or #3 preferably 2.
Why do you want to own a shop?: I believe Karakura doesn't have a lot of restaurants that open often. I hope to be able to open my restaurant often so that people could go there as a date or occasional on birthdays. But not only then,it could also be a place to hangout with friends. Besides the fact that Karakura doenst have a lot of open restaurant the beach of the city gets visit a lot. WHich mean the citizens love the water. Therefor a shop themed like the thing the citizens love mosts would bring more joy to the city. If it opens at night it would be great for teacher parents and other adults to relax in a place like this. I also would like to have a karaoke spot in the store for amusement.
What do you plan to do with the shop?: I want to make it a seafood restaurant. I wish to sell side dishes and desserts such as icecream and waffles but i want the maindishes to be all ocean themed. Think of crab, lobster, squid, fish, etc. Also blue drinks and warm drinks too. I wish to make the whole restaurant ocean themed. I want to have blue tables, light coming from sealanterns and an aquarium. the waiters would be dressed in blue. thered also be a kids menu whit a toy and if someone comes for a birthday they can also order a birtday special which would be a cake, the waiters singing and a toy chosen by the birthday boy. Our specialty would be crabby patty's. We would have awesome blue drinks and children menu's. We would also sell alcohol and sparkling juice. Fish frites. toys in children menus. And have a karaoke spot where people could hang out singing and having fun. There would be aquarium where people could see fish swimming. Pets are allowed in certain areas in the restaurant. There would be blue tables and walls. And the windows would be small giving a submarine vibe.
How will your shop be unique?: I dont believe there are any ocean themed restaurantsin Karakura at the moment. If there areI haven't seen them. Besides that there are noindoorkaraoke spots. This store would be open very often and be a happy place for both children and adults to relax in.
How many employees are you planning to have?: I am planning to have a maximum of 6 employees. Which would be 4 waitresses and 2 people in the kitchen
Does your character have any college degrees? She does not at the moment if this is necessary i wouldn't mind applying for them. Or getting them. But she does speak two languages and has work experience.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • Your application was flooded with screenshots of your previous applications instead of links which makes it unorganized.
  • Other than that the application itself is pretty short compared to the others.
  • You may re-apply whenever you feel ready.

Users who are viewing this thread