AburningKiss

Level 4
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Ehiz

Previous bans:
none

Describe your activity on the server:
I normally hop on the server after I wake up but since I’ve started online school, i am still active but not that much so a minimum 4-6 hours weekends 5-7 hours

Which timezone are you in?
GST(still active)

Do you have Discord?
Yes,Kiaya#1865

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes I have a Working Microphone.

List your current and past applications:
College Professor-ACCEPTED
P.E Teacher- ACCEPTED
school nurse-DENIED
French Lang-ACCEPTED
Italian Lang-ACCEPTED
others have been Deleted

What is your motivation for applying?:
I’d like to be a cop to experience something new I have never ever tried but I have enough knowledge and skill in being a cop.becoming a cop is a brand new type of roleplay for me and i’d love to try it to have new experinces new faces as me and my char are very interested in the police force in general. As my char has some experince and info about the Police force since her dad was in the force after he passed away she wants to follow his path. as she loved to go visit her father and see what he was doing as a little girl. After her father and mother passed away she decided to follow there path and see was good deeds happen. I believe it would be interesting to experience being a Cop. something I am very passionate about and i would also like to see how i can fit in the Police Force.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes I do understand and I have Reviewed it many times

What are the Police ranks?
Police Commissioner
!
Police Caption
!
Head Lieutenant
!
Police Lieutenant
!
Police Sergeant
!
Police Corporal
!
Patrol Officer
!
Patrol Cadet
!
Detective Branch
Detective Superintendent
~
Detective Chief-Inspector
~
Detective Sergeant
~
Detective Constable
~

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
My knowledge is successful as I know a lot of the Police Work Icly and Oocly as Icly my char had been teaching about crime for a while and started get an eye police force as oocly i normally was looking forward from the past as the Team was full, I had missed out last time as this time I hope I don’t, as for rp experience it would be Better roleplaying as A officer Learning new skills and everything, My knowledge is decent If I say so myself, I’m starting learn more about the Police force as so is my char, as we start are journey we level up and successfully learn new Knowledge

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The Police Force is important in SchoolRP to one keep the place in check. To Make sure not much or any illegal activity happens. we all know that Police officer make sure that the Citizens are safe and not get hurt by arresting criminals all officers must need to know the civils right and respect them.Without the KPD it would not be that realistic as it is real life, as GangRprs Need KPD more thrilling As EMS without EMS and KPD it would not be that realistic and thrilling to citizens, as example if some one was trying to rob the bank and there were no KPD how would that really work.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I understand and I am sure I will give time to the police force as if I get accepted I am straight putting the role in front of me

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I am really dedicated for the Police Officer Role as I have been wanting to try it for days.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes I understand this,I am sure I will be active and on when training is held.and if I’m having issues I would dm to whoever is hosting and I will tell him that I am late and insure you that it won’t happen again.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I understand that I am not allowed to take thing oocly when dealing with training as I will try my best to the police Force.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Madelyn Has Blonde Hair with Blue eyes with a smirk always, she’d always have a calm full voice but when at work she is Straight Strict, Her uniqueness comes from her attitude it always changes from Feisty to strict
She stands at 6’0 she’d wear a bit of make up not that much she has. Strict expression when you first meet her, after that she will go out of her bubble and get used to you more she’s French-British Woman with A grin on her face with a French accent.

What he's like on and off the job?
Madelyn would sit on the desk waiting for any complaints, or Any civilians to come to the office, if no one would have came she would Go out for a stroll keeping an eye on the community making sure she doesn’t see people with mask or any crime if she’d she one she ask them ‘’FACE THE WALL’’ and grab her tazer, and threaten the Person if he’/she would face the wall she would pat him down checking if he had any Items that were not aloud

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Madelyn treats her Co-workers like family even though There new she would get to meet them and easily make a friendship between them, as for her plans she hopes To Police Corporal after being a cadet she hopes to earn this dream, talking more about co-workers to there dreams she will assist them with it whenever she can she is very protective to them and wishes the best

BACKSTORY
Madelyn born in the heart of Paris, Her mother a KPD Cadet and her father the Head lieutenant, Madelyn had stayed with her grandmother and GrandFather a lot never was close to her mother and father as they are normally at work but they still keep in touch,

For years Her Father Miguel wanted to travel to karakura and make his arrival at the Police Station there so he did They all traveled there as they heard about the school’s Reputation. As they landed in karakura Miguel Set his eyes on The police station more then his family, He did get accepted To the Police Force and started his journey, Madelyn had her eyes on the police force also but decided when she would finish school she would apply for a college prof and started to teach forensic science that dream did come to true

after some years she had retired and still kept her eye on the police force, until one day her father had a unexpected heart attack and had died this was unexpected for Madelyn as she wanted to follow her fathers path

after Some days of thinking she did get accepted as a cadet and will begin her journey.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Madelyn Taketa S. Blackwood

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Mad or Ma’am Madelyn

Preferred Name:
Madelyn or Ma’am Madelyn

IC Phone number:

Religious Denomination:
Christian

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
French

Current Location:
Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
2 years

Working Experience:
4 years Of a College Professor Teaching Forensic Science

Academic Degree:
Masters Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminology

Minor(s):
Criminal Justice

Native Languages:
French

Other Languages:
English, Italian

as I have been demoted for being a rude during some parts of the training saying that it was to long I understand I should have not done that, as I was in a rush, Next time I won’t do it

Users who are viewing this thread