No

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Janitor or similar level jobs

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

I will be cleaning toilets, taking care of trash, mopping floors, etc

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I was part of staff on another roleplay server for fun then got too busy, not going to advertise on here but it brought in the same amount of player base but was medieval type.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

None
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

I'm an 8th grader.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

John K. Silver will take him to the principal then have a cigarette later on for the stress release. Since he is now a part of the school, he would not curse back at him. John has to show professionalism.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

John K. Silver steps in between the fight, a heroic act then brings them to the principal.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

John K. Silver is infuriated (he is passionate about the students), but he keeps his cool and talks to the employee, he then decides how serious the problem is. Later in the day he will have a cigarette outside on his break.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

He doesn't have a cigarette; he has a sandwich cut into triangles. He would try to make conversation while eating with anyone else in the break room.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
raises the lid on the garbage can, dumping the contents from the bag into the bin positioned on his rolling cart, which held a variety of cleaning tools/supplies. The contents reeked of rotting foods from the cafeteria to Juul pods the students would dump in the bathrooms.
/me opens the door to the restroom. He enters... making his way over to an empty stall, upon opening the stall door he is faced with a dirty toilet, looks like someone had the school's pizza sticks again... John grabs his extended brush and scrubs it clean, effortlessly. Once he finishes scrubbing the toilet bowl is misted with a few sprays of bleach and his gloved hand guides a sponge along the sides. The toilet radiated.
/me grabs his mop, a grin formed on his face as he examined the stained dirty floors. He lifted a bucket, filled three quarters with water from his cart onto the floor. The mop dunked into the bucket; soap that had sat on the bottom now mixed creating bubbles. John slapped it onto the floors, and with quick motion, swung the mop side to side cleaning the floor. Upon returning to his cart and placing the mop down, a wet floor sign would be setup to top it off.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): John Silver
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: John

Age (Minimum is 25): 65
Religious Denomination: Catholic
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: None
Year of Graduation: Never graduated.
Major(s): N/A
Minors: N/A

Nationality: American
Current Location: Karkura City
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: English

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming an employee including their previous life. It's optional to include earlier life. Make sure this is over 300 words and remove this comment after posting.*/

Motivation for Joining KHS: With no degree this is his only option for work. It is a short answer but why else would he take a janitorial job.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

John is not like other applicants, if you talked to him, you would see he is a hardworking man and not easily discouraged. In short, he does what needs to be done especially for some change. He has acquired skills over the years that he can put forward towards cleaning the school and upkeeping it. John is old school he's not afraid to get his hands dirty.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- This application is pretty short, try to develop more of your answers;
- We don't have any Caretaker slots open at the moment;
- You didn't fully follow the format. Please make sure to use the correct font and follow all steps written here;
- Feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread