mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Re suggesting this because it isn't on the new rules, Adoption Suggestion.

Polar

Level 100
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
IGN: vnhkc or PolarLoLs
DATE: 11/10/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I'm suggesting for a set age gap to be put in place for when a character wants to or is trying to adopt another character, for example, I've seen situations where 18yo characters are calling other characters the same age as the "Mom" or "Dad" or just saying that's their parent overall and it's common sense as to why this doesn't work even for SRP's logic, I feel like setting a specific age gap requirement would instantly fix this issue, like rule 18a "Characters below the age of 25 cannot partake in relationships with an age-gap beyond 3 years. Example: 24 year olds can be in a relationship between 21-27 year olds." but instead Characters below the age of 25 cannot adopt characters older than 16, that would be a 5-7 year gap in age but characters 25+ can adopt characters over 16 but under 20 or a rule something along those lines.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This will benefit the community by preventing most unwanted and illogical roleplay and would make a lot of SRP families make just a bit more sense

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
If you have an adult tag or in a profession you can always request your age to go up if allowed to do so. I didn’t think people cared too much about other’s families as there was already a restriction with how many families to be in anyway

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
+1,

As I already stated, having a child at the age of 18 who is 13 or older is unrealistic [except for folks in college, where I've seen a 20 year old with an 18 year old daughter???] Make that individual a sibling if you really want them in your family; it isn't that difficult; just make it more realistic. And I see this way too much, It may or may not be another person's business, but hahaha. If this is recognized [which it should be], anyone caught with a child who is about 5 years younger than them should be warned for it.

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
+1,

As I already stated, having a child at the age of 18 who is 13 or older is unrealistic [except for folks in college, where I've seen a 20 year old with an 18 year old daughter???] Make that individual a sibling if you really want them in your family; it isn't that difficult; just make it more realistic. And I see this way too much, It may or may not be another person's business, but hahaha. If this is recognized [which it should be], anyone caught with a child who is about 5 years younger than them should be warned for it.
Jeez-

OGMint

Level 9
ScaryBook
ScaryBook
Notable+
+1
I remember there was a family of 30+ members not long ago, all if them were kids of an 18 year old... and some were college students..older then the mother.

Kana

Level 129
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
This was already accepted weeks ago, but Im gonna +1 again since it's a repost.

Users who are viewing this thread