I hope whatever "rough" you're getting through gets easier.​

Last edited:

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
Happy birthday!
Everything'll get better soon, I hope you have a lovely birthday to make up for it. :]

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
I don't know DarkAngel but uhhhhh happy birthday!! I hope thing's get better for you.

omg :( im crying, i love you all so so so so so much and i love you @Bookish <3 i appreciate the amount of love, appreciation, and the care you have given me.
i've been getting better slowly today, but if it wasn't for you everyone on discord, especially the Seikatsu tailors servers. i would def feel alone and feel like i dont have anyone. you guys are truly amazing, ily <3

if you don't know me, im bri who plays SRP as DarkAngel_0715 or AKA Asuna L. Kosakura Col-Prof.

btw, THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES <3333 :(

Bookish

Level 17
omg :( im crying, i love you all so so so so so much and i love you @Bookish <3 i appreciate the amount of love, appreciation, and the care you have given me.

ilysm, its nothing

thank you all for cooperating with my insanity :]
i've been getting better slowly today, but if it wasn't for you everyone on discord, especially the Seikatsu tailors servers. i would def feel alone and feel like i dont have anyone. you guys are truly amazing, ily <3

if you don't know me, im bri who plays SRP as DarkAngel_0715 or AKA Asuna L. Kosakura Col-Prof.

btw, THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES <3333 :(

Imdaalex

Level 16
imdaalex
imdaalex
Notable+
might be late but hope you had an amazing B-day and i hope everything your going through will be better soon❤️

Users who are viewing this thread