mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Reading Library Thread

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Post/copy everything from books you randomly find in the streets, this is for fun and keeping a record of what you find. Hopefully, we build up a database of random stuff around on the streets. Make sure to include the person who wrote it, the title of the book, and what's inside the book.

I'm only posting one book from one unique author to keep things different.

For Lay - XxLizzyiscoolxX
"HEy lay so i hear that you like me but i guess not after all you did said it in front of me i like you too but you didn't gonna hide myself cause am hiding my sadness just to let you know"

"my life" - XX_LuLuGaming_XX
"well hello im LuLu people call me murder and some people are afraid of me. It was my first day of school when people were scared of me i got into a fight with 5 boys i beat them all i was 10 and they had to go to the nurses when i saw how injurd they were the hade a purple ye bloody noses and scars and scrates. i went to the princebles office and i got suspended and it was for 3 weeks and i was so board i didnt know what to do. i was in my class and i saw someone dead outside i was scared everyone blambed it on me cause ya they were scared of me and it still happens... i got expelde for NO REASON! ugh i hate that. my favriote food is macroons there french cookies that have cream in them and their two cookies smushed together with cream in beetween them. my favriote drink is water and i know its not that tasty but i think it is! well my emenys are ARCH EMENY: SirCutieYukii EMENYS: sayaoka ALomra casrie those are the people who killed my family and not siryukii though she is a bit old friend that is a bullie now. i dont always write this muc but i am but i live with my sister her name is llkibblesll and thats where i live. and now im gonna have to stop okay"

"murder chapter 1" - TilCreator
"read this the story they start to begin they was a boy said;ay will kill you little girl and to buried to death at the boy she saw the girl is dead and run fast go to home and tell they parent said:why you late at nigth because you playing you friend the t or d and the boy said: NO mom and dad ay was walk home and ay saw the guy she kill the girl and buried to death and the parent said:oh no what is look like the guy kill the girl and the boy said: she look like a wolf and is eyes is red and scary that's all mom and dad the parent said:we call the police wat is happen the little girl murder from the guy the boy said : ay super scary mom and dad maybe she next to kill someone ay dont want to kill mom and dad the parent said; is ok son you always be carefull from the danger the nigth ok son dont be late at nigth well go you bedroo mis nigth for now ok sweet dreems to continue if you want the chapter two ask the guy she name til or ryan ok thank you for reading"

"Chapter One:Wolf" - Chiqui907
"Hi, name is lizzie, and this is the story of how i fell in love with a werewolf. One day while I was going to school, I saw this wolf on the floor looking hurt. I thought about calling animal control but they would probably kill it at the least. So i did the one thing i could think of, help it myself. I know all of you may be thinking oh snap she gonn'a die if she touches it or something along that line. Nope it didnt bite me, or else how would i be here right now. How the wolf got hurt may be a mystery but i found somy=thing that might help me figure it out."

"PxV Fanfic" - Princess_Pichu
"Everyday is the same reptitive thing. Wake up, get dressed, force some sort of unhealthy food into my mouth and leave for school. When I get to school there are billion of different ways the day on randomly selected events of the day my day could end in me driving home and reading or watching netflix for the rest of the many short hours of the day. Or it could be today. Remember those randomly selected events? Well, today the randomly selected events took a twist. So here I am. Running from a bunch of jocks carrying a baby goat. What the even fuck. The boys changing rooms. Ah such a beatiful sight to see with many smells for your nose to enjoy. Where you can hide in the dirty laundry hiding from a group of huge jocks while they are changing. When they go out for pratice thats when I strike. In the corner there is a small cage, holding a baby goat. Somesort of fundraiser or some shit. All I know is I wanna make it more intertaining. So here I am. Slowly picking up the tiny goat in my arms and sneaking out onto. I run under the bleachers about to make my escape, the jocks are right there, backs facing me. Thats when I hear a loud screch from my arms. Damn it goat. Without looking or thinking my legs bolt forward, using every little muscle in my Leaving the feild I make my way towards the parking lot jumping in my car, I push the keys in and begin my adventure. The dye is working quite nicely, the goat is a nice coat bright yellow with pink dots around the torso and neck. It is now 3 am and the goat is being placed back in its cage. Guy, the janitor is kind fella and lent me the keys. We eat lunch together in the back of the kitchen and eat in silence with the rare short talks about life. Bless his soul for giving me a spare key. The next morning my I have a spring in my step I am excited to see the goat. I glance in the mirror on my way out, Im the same bright blonde skinny girl as ever. I slip on a black skirt, grey shirt and a black lether jacket. Slip on my normal black stockings and boots and walk out the door skipping breakfast. I sit in my normal seat in class, in the back. Glareing at everyone who looks at the empty seat beside me. The door opens and I glance my head up. A new student, I can see his hair and back from where im at, dark blondish and brown it is slightly messy. I catch myself staring as he turns, his eyes catch mine as he walks over and sits beside me. His eyes glisten in the light as he turns his head in the middle of the class. I catch it gaze as he looks at me. "Im Valk, nice to meet you." He says with a purr. My cheeks grow pink and grins at me, looking me up and down stoping every so often at my chest. "Pichu, plesure to meet you." I respond after a second. I study his face as he writes down the math formula. He smirks at me when he catchs me staring. "I- yo- You have a feather on your shoulder" I blurt out, my cheeks getting reder by the second. He glances at me chest. "and you have a fether on your chest, do you care if I stare?" he comments. I swear, my cheeks have to be beyond red at this point. "I do mind." With that I button up my jacket. He frowns but goes back to math. The time has come. We sit outside on the bleachers as the football team runs on the feild, cheerleaders prancing around behind them exposing themselves in the process. Behind them all comes out the goat. In all his he stands there. On his back is the best part. The crowd is blooming in laughter. I am sitting on the sides, trying to contain myself. Valk walks up beside me clearly amused by my laughter. He glances at me, I must be a mess, nearly on the ground laughing. "Do you know who did it" He asks with a smirk. "Mhhm" I reply with grin. "Thats pretty hot you know." "What is?" I ask clearly puzzled, "Bad people" he smirks at my outfit. "Thanks for the compliment but your gonna have to do more then that to get to know me you know." He frowns clearly a little upset but smiles again. His eyes glimmer as he walks up to me. My heart starts to pound as he nears in. "For now" he says as he tucks a piece of my hear behind my ear. He leans and his lips touch mine. He slowly mine in sync. I step closer deepning the kiss, after a moment or two I pull away as his hands slide down my waist. "Dont think thats an everyday thing mister, you caught me off guard." I say as I move away. "Sure thing." he says with a wink. I roll my eyes and begin the trek home. The next few weeks Valk was in my life a lot. The more I got to know h im the more I feel more and more in love. But I couldnt say that out loud. The way you stared at me when you thought I wasnt looking. The way tou gently brush your hand against my skin. Your toxic but I just can't get enough of you. You sit with me every day. I see the way you look at me. I can feel the sparks when you touch me. I can't get enough of you. I think I love you. Our new spot is under a tree, far out in the feild where no one goes. We talk for hours after school. I am tempted to hold your hand or to kiss you but I don't. It takes a lot of will power. I wish you would make the first move. It has been three months that I have known Valk. I like him. I really do. We sat togther under out tree . I could feel the nurviousness in the air. The way your hands brushed every so often. The way you would glance at me and blush. The way you made my heart do flips. You glanced at me, your eyes meeting mine. "I really like you Pich, so would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" You ask tenderly holding in yours stroking your thumb across my mine. My cheeks redden instantly. "I will." O respond after a moment. I placed my lips on yours. This is pretty amazing. Dating for 6 months we are in love. Though we haven't had the courage to confess that to each other yet. Soon we will. My cheeks redden and my heart is doing flips. He knows how deeply I love him but the words havn't come out of our mouths. "I really care about you Valk, you are the best person that walkedi n life, you helped me when no one was there, when they where afraid. That first day we met and you kissed me, may have been the best. I love you with all my heart Valk" I finnaly say. My heart is beating in my chest, I swear you could hear if you listened close enough. "I love you, with all my too Pichu." You tenderly replied your thumb stroking my cheeky. I lean in as my lips crash down on yours. I know you are the one, I know we will be by other sides forever. And im okay with that. Your kiss me, I step closer to you as I deepen the kiss, my hand softly tugging onto your hair, we crash down onto the bed, we then make out."

5/10 types_teach - JoHa15
''The good the bad and the ugly. we've all had our fair share of crazy teachers over the years. But instead of worrying about who's teaching, they want you to just do stuff.''

Self-Proclaimed - Traviity
"Self-Proclaimed. A story of people with crappy lives. Short #1 Jane. Tags: #insecurities #LifeCanSuck. If you are interested in this book, please follow me. Hope you enjoy. (Spelling mistakes most likely) 'Plain Jane, Jane Doe, Ordinary Jane.' I mutter to myself, as I scroll through countless social media profiles of all these pretty girls who have unique names, with unique faces, and unique lives. But then there's me. Jane Louise Johnson. There isn't anything unique about my name, my face, or my life. I'll remain in this same ordinary town with an ordinary family that I am exactly alike in everyway. 'Other than my blinding insecurities and the comforting horizontal lines that have painted themselves onto my thighs that I give myself to relieve myself of a bland exsistence.' I chuckle darkly running my hand over my legs, momentarily looking away from my phone. I shake my head and continue to scroll through this useless social media app that everyone uses on the same phone that everyone has, as the gorgeous girl that everyone wants to be stares right back at me. Judging me. I can tell what must go through her mind as her beautiful blue eyes meet my dull brown ones as her expression morphs into one that is disgusted. I can tell what goes through the digital girls mind as her eyes roam that face that I have, my mother is losing and what my grandmother use to have. 'Not even my face belongs to me' I think to myself, as the black loading screen reveals my face. Disappointment courses through my body as I look at myself through the reflection of the empty black screen. I groan and throw my phone away from me, letting it hit the wall and crack. I move to stand in front of my floor length mirror and I observe my body. The only thing that I'm not average in. In short, I have the body of an eight year old and my height contributes to the notion. I quickly grab the quilt my grandmother made me last summer, and use it to cover the mirror. Looking at my body makes me disappointed. A body like this wouldn't attract guys like Destin Reeves. I pause, as my cheeks inge a bit into a pink color. Now that's a guy who would liven a plain girl like me up. He's mysterious in every fashion, and that's what makes him absolutely amazing. He isn't average or normal. He's not like me. That's why I'm smitten with someone like him. But then my moment of joy is interrupted as I remember who I am, and I frown. Average girls with below average bodies don't date adventurous guys. I sit back onto my bed and grab my phone. Back to the beggining of my self pity circle. Fin of Part One. If you liked what you read, the rest of these shorts is posted somewhere."

Vampire Diaries - Duh_Itz_Gracie
Once there was a girl she fell in love with a guy then found out he was a vampire. So she broke up with him then met his brother. He was bad in an exciting way. A month later she turened with his gblood in her system. She fell in love with him. His brother got jealous. A lot of drama happened. They lost people they loved. Lost friends they cared about. She had two best friends named Bonnie and Caroline. Caroline fell in love with Stefan. Bonnie fell in love with Enzo. Elena fell in love with Damon. Damon was selfish miserable and cold hearted. When Elena died he wrote something he said this is what i am without u im a selfish friend, Jealous Brother, And a horrible son. She was gone for 60 years. They did a sacrefice to get her back earliar so Stefan did it. They tried to stop him but he didnt get stopped. So now Elena is alive living a happy life with Damon. Caroline fell in love with Klaus and kept her twin kid witches. And Stefan is dead. Damon lost another person. But Elena and him took the cure so now they are human together. And they will live the rest of their human lives together.

Last edited:

Lofken

Level 145
5/10 types_teach- ''The good the bad and the ugly. we've all had our fair share of crazy teachers over the years. But instead of worrying about who's teaching, they want you to just do stuff.'' ~ JoHa15

Users who are viewing this thread