Fundraiser+

OOC (Out Of Character) Information

Current In-Game Name (IGN) :
reaki

What timezone are you in?:
I am in Greenwich Mean Time +3 (GMT+3)

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:

Yes, it is pulsepistols#6396

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:

I first joined SchoolRP on July of 2019. I have been fairly active since I first joined although I took a break around December last year due to personal reasons. I join the server almost every day for atleast two to three hours depending on my schedule.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:
I once got banned by a staff member on accident, but they quickly realized that they had banned the wrong player and pardoned me. I currently do not have any ongoing warnings although I have been warned in the past for Metagaming and chaining in /OOC about 6 months ago when I wasn't very familiar with the rules.

List and categorize your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-spanish.21643/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.22842/ - ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.23448/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/greek-language-application.26216/ - ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hearing-loss-disability-application.27622/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.30013/ - ACCEPTED
((And 11 Applications because of items that were glitched))

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:
One of the many things that motivate me to apply for EMS is my interest towards the medical field in real life. I've had a huge interest about the human body and it's abilities ever since I was a little kid, and to this day I still bring myself to read books and articles about biology, anatomy and the medical fields simply because I am hoping of becoming EMS in real life. I feel like becoming EMS in SchoolRP will make a positive change to my knowledge and will help me understand how Doctors and Nurses actually work.
Another thing that I feel like should be noted is that MedicalRP is a very interesting concept. I have been told by many players who are EMS that it is an enjoyable and unique experience and that I should apply whenever applications are accepted. That has now led me to this very moment where I am willing to put time and effort into becoming a member of the EMS faction. I believe that I will benefit your medical team with my dedication and time which I would like to offer to every member of the EMS and every patient that enters the hospital.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):
I would like to apply for the position of the Psychiatrist

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:
A psychiatrist's role is to keep the patient mentally healthy through talking and prescripting medicine for them if needed. They're always there to help patients who need mental help and/or someone to talk to while they're going through some dark times. They are able to calm down a patient in a stressful situation, and assure them that there is nothing to worry about and that everything will be alright. They are the only ones who are able to prescript and/or rewrite any sort of medicine which is meant to treat mental disorders such as anxiety, and/or depressive disorder (depression).

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.
Code Red:
Fire
Code Orange: Hazardous spill, Assistance needed
Code Yellow: External Disaster
Code Green: Emergency Evacuation
Code Blue: Medical Emergency, cardiac and/or respiratory arrest
Code Purple: Child Abduction / Missing Child
Code Violet: Violent Individual
Code Pink: Infant Abduction / Missing Infant
Code Black: Bomb threat, Suspicious object
Code Silver: Active Shooter
Code White: Hospital Evacuation
Code Brown: Severe Weather

Do you take acknowledgment to the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?
I respect that, and I acknowledge it.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:

Head Physician
The Head Physician is the Head of the hospital, their job is to check and make sure that everything is running smoothly and they are in charge of promoting/demoting and paying the employees. This role is given by the government.

Clinical Manager

Also known as the Clinical Director, this is the second person who is in charge of the Hospital, they have many similar responsibilities to the Head Physician, such as giving tasks to employees, and ensuring that the staff are doing their jobs correctly. They also provide assistance to the lower ranks.

Clinical Lead
The Clinical Lead is a team of supervising doctors. They are in charge of teaching the new trainees how to do their job properly, and providing basic medical procedures. Each Clinical Lead has their own department (Surgeon, Psychiatrist, Doctor, and Nurse) and they have to make sure that nothing goes wrong in that department.

Surgeon
The surgeons are one of the most important and important roles within the hospital. They are responsible of performing surgical operations, handling emergency cases, and ensuring that the patient is in a healthy state.

Psychiatrist | The******
The Psychiatrists are there to make sure that the patient is mentally stable. They will try to calm the patient down to their best of their abilities in order to make them feel safe so they can discuss the issue. They are capable of prescribing medicine that will help the patient accordingly with their disorder (anxiety, depression, and more).

Doctor
The Doctors are there to ensure one's well-being. They are the ones who are skilled with treatment, medicine and symptoms of many kinds. They are also capable of giving tasks to the nurses if they need assistance.

Nurse
Nurses are similar to doctors, but they have the ability to do less things than them. They are mostly in charge of the simpler tasks such as taking an X-ray for a patient and then letting a doctor know if something is wrong with the patient. The Nurses also know the basics about the medical field and can be extremely helpful.

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:
My character is generally a very calm woman, she loves being outdoors and having some fresh air while sometimes talking with her family and friends. She doesn't tend to cause any trouble at all. During her shift she is a focused woman with a great team spirit who cares about one's well-being. She usually waits for the next patient to come in so she can assist them and assure that they are alright. She is satisfied with her job and she is glad that she is working there with her colleagues.

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary:
Rea (Rhea) is an easy-going and upbeat person. She happens to be stubborn, which means that it sometimes takes a lot to make her change her mind, yet her decisions are bright or rather smart most of the time. She is very caring and defensive, because she wants everyone to be safe and positive most of the time, no matter from what background someone is coming from.

Describe your character’s appearance:
Rea is a friendly-looking female standing at 5'4, while weighing 103lbs. Her appearance consists of her pale skin, her gray eyes, and her long, black hair. Unlike other women, her body is not considered that curvy, since her body has an 'inverted triangle' shape.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?
Despite Rea's hyperactive personality, she has mild Insomnia, causing her to have difficulty sleeping some nights. Thankfully it doesn't affect her performance at work.

Character Background
Rea S. Kyoto was born in Shirakawa-go, Japan on June 5th 1996 to two loving parents, Mary Agathangelou and Jason B. Kyoto and alongside her two sisters, and brother. They were a small, traditional family, which surprisingly enjoyed exploring the nature. It had been a habit among the family to go for a walk outside nearly every day to admire the view and the nature which was in every single corner of the village.
It was all going smoothly. The children would run around picking up lots of colorful flowers, the parents would talk to each other and discuss various daily topics, and the other kids in the village would sometimes come along and play with the kids.

As Rea grew up in that small and happy family, it was no surprise that the siblings started having various interests. Her two sisters enjoyed drawing, designing and modeling, while her big brother was into swimming and dancing. Sadly for Rea, she was still unsure of what she was into, and ended up trying many different hobbies, from drawing, to singing, to learning an instrument, to even cosplaying. It wasn't until a year later when she was 17, she started showing interest towards the human body and it's anatomy. It was meant for Rea to study that and proceed to move on to a successful career which would make her happy.

At the age of 19, the young lady decided to apply for a scholarship for a Medical school and luckily enough she got accepted thanks to her incredible grades. She was stunned and surprised by the words on the paper explaining that she had just gotten accepted into the Medical school and that she was be able to pursue her dreams.
Rea S. Kyoto is 27 years old now, and she is currently working at the Karakura hospital as an EMS in the Psychiatrist department and is ready to take on the world.

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Rea Sadie Kyoto

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mrs. Rea

Characters Given Name(s):
Rea, Sadie

Characters Preferred Name:
Rea

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Christian

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Japanese - Greek

Current Location / Designation:
Karakura, Japan

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
7 Years of Residency in Karakura

Working Experience(s):
Rea worked for 3 years (17 to 19 years old) as an intern in a hospital located in Tokyo and she then continued as a Psychiatrist in Karakura.
(Total working experience of 11 years)

Academic Degree:
Doctorate Degree, Undergraduate Degree
Major(s)
Physiological Minds, Bachelor of Anatomy
Minor(s)
Greek Language, Maths

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Greek, French

(If you have any more questions about my application feel free to DM me!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread