players online

oLuuh

Level 1
IGN: oLuuh / Snoweeey
DATE: 28/11/2022 (date/month/year)
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
REALTORS!
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

It Will make it more realistic, and more annoying But easier to buy houses and apartments. Ofc it Will be hard to keep track, But it Will make ot Way more realistic, having to contact a realtor to sell an apartment. It Will Also make it easier to get more money, by people bidding (just like real life). It Will give people some not-School-related jobs, and Can be paid by the hours with the clients maybe like 5k pr icly session. Cheap But Also with commisions to the REALTORS When the apartments/houses/floors gets sold.

i know it works ok with people just sitting outside Running-out apartments, But realistically, how Will you rp yourself out of that situation? Jusr sitting outside a door with 4-8 other people.
A realtor is more realistic.

possible ways to get paid:
By sessions with clients
By sold properties (higher fees by specific demands)
By time spent looking at available properties (and contacting the people to ask Them to be clients)

imgayforwomen

Level 111
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich

Having Realtors is very useless on the server. One, 99% of the time, all apartments are already taken. So realtors really don't have much of a job. The sign system with the housing is already very simple and should stay that way. This also gets in the way of team houses since those houses have a basement, meaning normal players shouldn't have one.

By sessions with clients
The realtors themselves also have to find a way to find out available housing. I doubt SRP already has a way of tracking who owns which place, and if they did, they would probably not reveal that information.

By sold properties (higher fees by specific demands)
Properties are rarely ever available and when they are, it's highly likely that people are already piling up to get it.

By time spent looking at available properties (and contacting the people to ask Them to be clients)
Again, this is useless because it takes the same amount of time for a normal player to find a housing compared to a realtor.

Apart from all that, you're forgetting the fact that this is still SCHOOLRP. The word SCHOOL is in there. It's not supposed to be roleplayed like a whole city because 90% of the playerbase is required to be in school 80% of the time. The roles that ARE available for city are not that hard to get into and would actually benefit the server more, roleplay wise. Apply for KPD, EMS, Teacher, Professor, School Faculty, any of that. Realtors are not that useful unless it's an NPC that could just tell you if there's an available apartment somewhere on the server instead of someone with an actual [Realtor] role.

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
A very cool idea!!!

But sadly in my opinion one thats not practical to be rolled out onto SRP, Getting an apartment is difficult enough & you currently don't buy properties, you just rent them. The system we have now for that is fine from what I can see. Keep it up with the good ideas though!

rinis

Level 101
rinis
rinis
Omega
This is SchoolRP, not CityRP
tbh a plugin to be able to find open apartments with a command would be nice but that feedback has been rejected many times before

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
As said above this would be better as a feature instead of a role. I've added a new class of NPC which you'll be able to click to view available apartments, it'll be added to be map sometime in the next few days

Users who are viewing this thread