Level 53
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
RebelZane

Previous bans:
I have two previous bans on this account, I will list them below;
Bypassing an AFK kick, 2018 I believe
Duration: 1 hour
With this story, I was on a trip to Disney for about a week and when I came home I tried logging onto my account but it said: "Password not correct" which is strange I knew the password I changed it and tried logging onto another server that I will not name and was banned on that one for "Hacking" I realized whoever got into my account had installed hacks, then a week later I went AFK to get ice cream for about 10-15 minutes but when I came back I was banned I did figure out the person wasn't done so I changed the email to the account and the password.

Asking for money to donate to the server, January 2020
Duration: Permanent, appealed after 4 weeks
First off I want to say sorry to the people who dealt with it, I am normally not like that, and I know I did get mad at myself and took it out on others but like I said I wasn't myself, I have realized I may have the virus during the time of the ban and I am fully aware it's not an excuse for what happened but it can shed some light of what of may have happened at the time, I did have a fever of 102°F (36.6°C) so I am very sorry.

Describe your activity on the server:
Though I am not as active as I was back in 2018 I am still a member of the Roleplay Hub community, I cannot be online as long due to school but I do try to play whenever I can but it can be hard sometimes due to my busy schedule and such but I will try to be as active as I can be and still be on the community and do stuff as much as I can.

Which timezone are you in?
EST [Eastern Standard Timezone]

Do you have Discord?
Yes, it is RebelZane#7448
Feel free to message me anytime if you need anything.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, but I don't use it often or join calls that often because my brother and mom tend to be around a lot and I do study so I can attend college in the future but on Saturdays, I can when my mom is working until 11 PM and my brother is upstairs playing games with friends.

List your current and past applications:
I will list them below as accepted, pending, and denied;
Main - KPD Application Accepted
Main - KPD Application Accepted
Main - Korean Application Accepted
Main - Italian Application Accepted
Removed - French Application Accepted
Removed - Spanish Application Accepted
PE Teacher Application Accepted
Alt - History Teacher Application Accepted
Alt - Student Council Application Accepted
Main - Ban Appeal Accepted
Alt - Korean Application Accepted
Alt - Italian Application Accepted
Second Alt - Korean Application Accepted
Alt - College Application Accepted
Main - School Nurse Application Accepted
Main - Fake Arm Application [Old Character] Accepted
All Three - Staff Application Pending
Second Alt - Hospital Application Pending
Main - Ban Appeal x2 Denied
Main - KPD Application Denied
Alt - Hospital Application Denied
Alt - College Application Denied
I am pretty sure I have more but I forgot them

What is your motivation for applying?:
I was a KPD officer twice before but both times something happened, first time anxiety hit, the second time I was removed and I would like to attempt once more for the KPD as its a very interesting thing to do and I am aware I said this before but I will try my best to succeed in this I do have a passion for helping people and no matter if ICly or not I still like it.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I've seen them before.

What are the Police ranks?
I will list them from highest-ranking to lowest;

Police Commissioner

Police Captain

Police Lieutenant

Detective Superintendent

Dectetive Chief-Inspector

Detective Sergent

Detective Constable

Police Sergent

Police Corporal

Patrol Officer

Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have worked twice before on the KPD and I understand what they do and I've also seen out of game officers as well, I also know the basic conduct and such, I am also fully aware of the rules each officer has to follow in order to stay in the KPD and how to properly do /me's as well which is very much needed now in the KPD and also able to detail the /me's and have a rank to color code it and I can type pretty fast in order to have the /me ready in time, I hope you do consider my application.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Though SchoolRP is not focused on CityRP as much, that still doesn't mean there isn't crime ICly within the server even when they do focus on the School aspect of the server even so the Police is important when something happens like a gang or someone gets harmed, they are there to keep the citizens safe from any harm and make sure no one gets harmed, though I am also aware there are sometimes events that require the KPD to go out to help out, such as last winter time on the server a fire occurred in the school, though they are there to protect as much as they can even risking their life sometimes which is kind of the same as out of game officers always risking their lives in this case ICly lives not the actual lives of people.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I am ok with this and do acknowledge this and will accept my fate if this does occur if accepted, I will try my best not to be demoted off the bat and try being there the best I can.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I am willing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role and will try to be online as much as I can.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I do acknowledge this and if I am not online during the time of training I will make sure to let the trainer know that I might not be able to do so during the time and do it later on when I am free and can get online without having to worry to log off.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do acknowledge this, I am not that type of person to take IC things into OOC because of the fact I am willing to put myself into this type of thing ICly and not take this into OOC.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
He would have messy short black hair, he would also have the cadet uniform on, he would also have brown eyes and he would always be happy while on duty and even off duty he would seem to thrive in the environment of the Police Station, he also seems to have a love of helping people as much as he can and still being there for his friends, he also tends to always have a very clean uniform on and it would also be kept nicely he would also always seem to be happy no matter the situation, no matter if anything has happened, he doesn't show much emotion either when he is on or off duty, but he does have a kind heart but doesn't show much of it at all.

What he's like on and off the job?
He is very polite, he seems to always be happy when on and off duty but he doesn't show much emotion even during a hard time, he always seems to have kindness in his eyes when he is on the job he always seems to be very focused on his job as all officers should be, he would always be scanning the front area whenever he is on the front desk, and when off the job he always seems to be walking around and see what is happening when he is not allowed to leave the KPD on his own, he also tends to call up on-duty officers if any are working at the time if something is strange about a person as he cannot do so as he is off duty but he can call up people when he can.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He has a very positive outlook on his co-workers, he always seems to be happy for them no matter what he also tends to learn a lot from the higher-ups, he will watch them during a pat-down or even in training to see what to do and learn it the best he can, he is also a visual learner so he has to watch someone do something in order to understand it and his plans on the future is be one of the best KPD officers he can be.

BACKSTORY
Sungho Hak
Sungho was born in Seoul, South Korea, he always had a love of police work even from a young age, his father Jeon Hak also worked as a police officer until he died when he was 60 years old, Sungho also looked up to his father Jeon no matter what he also enjoyed hearing his fathers stories from when he was on duty until he died when Jeon was 60 years old. Sungho always looked up to the officers he even made friends with some of his father's co-workers kids, they used to go out for rides in the patrol car his father had owned, by the time Sungho was 14 and going into high school he decided to start working on becoming a police officer when he is older he spent 8 years working out to the point he was able to run for 15 miles straight and even lift weights, once he had graduated high school he applied for a college for criminal justice and was accepted when he was 18 years old, four years later he graduated and joined the police academy soon after he found a station to work at in Karakura, Japan so he moved there.

Sungho was always very close with his father, he loved what his father did and made it his goal to become a Police Officer someday, he did move into Karakura when he was 22 years old and worked out for quite some time to get more up there, he did have friends supporting him as much as they could, he is actually very well skilled in what he does and enjoys being there for people and saving them if any type of emergency occurs that the police is needed to help the situation, his mother who is still in Seoul does call him sometimes but he hasn't really talked to her in a bit due to him being very busy with everything going on in Karakura.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Sungho Hak

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Sungho

Preferred Name:
Officer Hak

IC Phone number:
293-492-664

Religious Denomination: