mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

RebelZane_'s Council App High School

Rebel

Level 53
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?:
RebelZane_
My main is RebelZane and that is the wrong account.

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
I have two bans I will list them below;
Bypassing an AFK kick on the main account, Im6 banned me
Duration: One hour
I was on a trip to Disney World, for about a week I came back and was banned on a server for "Hacking" though I will not name it, a week later I was banned for SRP for "Bypassing an AFK kick" I then realized whoever got into my account had installed hacks. Since then I have changed my email and password to ensure no one gets into my account again.

Asking for money to donate to the server, Loooper banned me
Duration: Permanent Ban, appealed 4 weeks after
I was very sick at the time with a 102°F (36.6°F) and I forgot about the rules and I know this is not an excuse for any of this that I did, I am truly sorry for this occurrence.

I have about three more warns, will list them below;
Lying in LOOC, old staff member warned me
I was roleplaying on the server that was like in 2018, I had a mix up between info I said something ICly and the people took it OOCly though it was only a mixup, they contacted staff for supposedly lying but I was actually innocent I didn't lie, I had like 5 people take IC info into OOC and I ended up getting warned for something that wasn't my fault but the people are no longer on the server as they quit since then and also blamed me for certain things, they were never nice to me at all.

Toxicity in LOOC, old staff member warned me
I broke some rules within a family I got mad at the family head and was warned, I guess I was upset with myself and took it out on the head but since then I have said sorry to the person and they accepted it, though I do know it doesn't make up for what I did at least I can actually be a better person than I was in 2018

Lying in LOOC, old staff member warned me
I did lie in this one, I am unsure why I did that but I take full blame for what happened, I am truly sorry for what occurred then and it will not happen again. As you can tell, 2018 wasn't really my best year but I haven't really broken a rule since then besides the asking for money one but that was the only major thing that I've had in maybe two years.

What is your timezone in GMT?:
EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
RebelZane#7448
DM me anytime if you wish to speak with me

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelzane’s-police-application.28918/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/snowtokyos-police-application.20368/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelzane_s-teacher-app-alt.26141/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application.21698/ Accepted

I have more but they are deep within the website and I don't feel like digging deep into it.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am usually online every day, I spend maybe 5 to 8 hours on the server and do take breaks throughout the day for things, I am also always online to check what's new on the forums and always on discord. I spend most of my time on my computer and such I am a very active member of Roleplay Hub but I do mostly spend my time on SchoolRP, I have been on the server for about 4 years now I did take some breaks within those 4 years but like it was only because I was grounded or something and couldn't be online.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:

The student council is basically there to help students with anything they might need for example if someone is in a fight or if they need help with something and there is no offical school employee to help out, student council are like the people that help other students when no other is around, they give out detention, expel students with the help of the Principles or suspend them if needed.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
A friend of mine actually told me about the student council and that I should apply I've been thinking about it for a while since it might be a good thing for me to do as I do enjoy helping people and I feel like I am also qualified for the position.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:

Well, they help the students of what they need help with they are there to help normal school employees with anything that they need to be assisted, for example, if a school employee needs help with detention and no other one is around you can go help that school employee when needed and such. They also can give detention if needed and such, they are there to protect and help the school employees.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I describe my worth ethic as helpful and friendly, a lot of my characters are very friendly and there for all the students, and for everyone, I am also a very helpful person and my goal is to help people. I have a strong supporter of helping people ever since I was young and decided to actually be there for people as much as I can. I thrive on helping people.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
The most that interests me is that I can actually be there for people, all my life I wanted to help people and this is the only thing I can do for now until I am finished with High school and I move on in life, for now, this will do for now and help me thrive even more actually.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I do actually, I have been apart of this server for about 4 years I have seen the ups and downs of the server I have seen the bad days and the good days. I have learned a lot about the server itself within the 4 years of being a member of the server, I am very active as it is, I usually spend 5 to 8 hours a day on the server and I spend time with friends, my mains kids, family, and even my alts dad, sister, I have seen this server grow up into what it is today and I am very much proud of everyone who helped make this server into what it is today. I thank everyone who has taught me how to roleplay properly and such, thank you for everything.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I would voice my opinion if needed, I would also have the others voice their opinions on the topic, and if think the general idea is good but not the other parts to it we would find a solution to fixing this and being there for everyone. We would figure out a way to come up with an idea or solution to the idea that a member posted the student council is all about working together and you have to do that in order to come up with a good idea that everyone agrees on.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:

I see how I can change the idea a bit, I would have everyone's opinion on what we should do for the idea and once we figure something out see if everyone agrees with the idea if a few people agree and a few people disagree ask the people who disagreed on their opinions and see how we can all work together to fix the problem and hopefully find a new idea to do.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted.

Get everyone's opinion on the idea of the good and bad once we settle that we would try to place the idea of the others to fix it and once we do that see if everyone agrees on it, I feel it would be necessary as we are supposed to work as a team on the Student Council and pitch ideas to each other for the school or such of when we need it.

As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:

I would actually try to calm everyone down ask them to take a few deep breaths and see if we can handle any of this, once everyone has calmed down try to get people to voice their opinion in a calm manner so it does not turn into an argument again if it does just have the people arguing to take a small break to calm down a bit and relax once they feel they can come back they can and try again on the debate.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
Ask them to stop nicely and try to talk some sense into them for abusing their powers as a student counselor if that fails bring it up to the head of the student council and see what he or she would like to do about the person abusing their power on school grounds, it wouldn't be my decision to do so, so I would bring them to the head and see what they would like to do about the situation at hand.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:

Try to tell them in a calm manner, do not yell at them or stir up problems, and if they don't like what you said and they ask you to stop you stop as they are the president and it might not be a good thing to actually yell at the higher up or such. Be careful of how you talk to them actually as at any given time they can remove you.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would try to calm them down, try to be there for them and ask what's wrong if that doesn't work have them take a breather from each other for a bit and come back to speak to one of us, the best thing to do in this case is be there for them and not cause any more drama between the two.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Duri Blackburn

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
425-291-917

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Character appearance/attire:

He is a well put together 14 year old male, he spends a lot of his time helping people when he can, he is always there for everyone even his own family he cares for everyone as well. He has black hair and having the Blackburn family attire on, he would look a lot like his father. He has a kind soul and is there for everyone even if they don't ask for it, he cares for everyone.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I feel like I am the perfect person for this job as I am friendly, follow the rules and I am also a very helpful person I spend a lot of my time on the server even when someone is having a hard time with something on the server I always explain to help the person out, no matter if its the rules they need help with or just unsure how to roleplay I am always there to help people.

Why do you want this position?:

I feel like this position will give me a chance even before to help out some people, I spend a lot of my time helping people and I would like to do that and this would be the perfect position for me and my character as both of us are very trustworthy.

What interests you the most about student council?:

I think its the fact I am able to actually be there for everyone ICly and even sometimes OOCly, helping people has been my passion ever since I was young and I decided to apply for this and being there for everyone, thank you for reading this.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

I wouldn't be too harsh on the students and would be there to actually be friends with all the students and protect them from any harm. I feel like I could make this environment a very helpful and fun and safe one. I always look out for everyone even not as a student counselor, I have made it my mission actually to be there for people ICly and OOCly

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
ACCEPTED

- Hey, still not my job, but you've been accepted. You'll be DMed on Discord with information. Congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread