Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
RebelZane_
This is not to be confused with my main RebelZane

How old are you?:
17, I turn 18 March 10th 2021

Do you have any previous bans?:
Yes, I have two on my main account
(1) Bypassing an AFK Kick, Im6 banned me.
Ban Duration For above: 1 Hour
Time Of Occurrence: I believe 2018, I am unsure on the month but I am sorry

The one above I was on a trip in Florida to Disney World, I came back and found out my MC account was hacked into and was banned on a server (Will not name it) Then one day I went to get ice cream and when I came back I was banned from SRP due to this, I have since changed my email and password to my account. Also, I do not bring my laptop when I travel, so theres really no way I could've done this as I do not MCPE on my phone.

(2) Asking for money to donate to the server, Loooper banned me
Ban Duration for above: Permanent Ban
Time Of Occurrence: January 2020
I appealed and was accepted. You will find that appeal that was accepted below.

Honestly this one was my fault, I wasn't thinking correctly I was also very sick at this time, my mom also had the sickness. This will not happen again.

I am honestly very sorry, none of these will occur again, I will also refrain from breaking rules. I am usually very good about that, I do not minimod but if needed I will explain someone a few rules of the situation if no staff is able to help, but usually they will help. If I explain to them and they do not listen, that is when I will get staff to have them actually listen to what we are saying.

Note: These two bans were on my main account, RebelZane

What Country are you from?:
America, South Eastern America (EST)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):

Yes, It is BTS#7448 DM me anytime
Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes, I do. I was a teacher for a month and understand everything.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I was teacher for a month, I did quit and reapplying.
Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:
Yes, been a teacher before and I understand everything that comes with this job.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am online all the time, I am usually active from 11 AM to 9 PM or later sometimes, and I am on the forums everyday checking of whats happening on the server. I am also on discord everyday, I am a very active player and will always will be until the day I stop playing but I doubt that day will come soon.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Below is my Main's applications
https://schoolrp.net/threads/snowtokyos-police-application.20368/
Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/snowtokyos-ban-appeal.21255/
Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application.21698/
Accepted

Below is my Alt's Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelzane_s-language-application.23295/
Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelzane_s-hospital-app-doctor-alt.26060/
Denied
With the Hospital App, they will DM you if you got accepted, didn't get a DM

I lost the others, they are deep within the website. Sorry about that.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I was teacher a while ago, and I wish to be apart of teacher again, so here I am with this application. I really do miss being teacher and the eventful times with it. I also realized being a teacher on this server was very interesting, working with students and even the funny times with the VP and other things.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Yes, I do. I've been roleplaying since I was 6 years old, so 11 years now, I've been roleplaying on this server for about 4 years now, I really do like it and made wonderful friends on the server as well as seen the server grow up
Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:
Yes, I have, I understand it completely and will do everything it says to do. I have be here before and do wish to be apart of the amazing Teacher Community of Roleplay Hub (SRP).
I know much about it, but since its not really on the forums anymore, so I just learn from other people and what people tell me

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
It is so you have proof of your classes so once you reach 15 each month you can get paid by the Senior VP, who is in charge of paying everyone needed and also if you do not reach 15 by the end of the month, you will get a strike on your teacher role.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
I would sit down and talk with the VP about it and if she/he allows it start planning food, transportation, etc, it is very useful when doing so so you can properly host one and if needed needed have the VP help you plan the trip.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. Do not eat in class
2. Do
not drink in class unless you need water to hydrate yourself
3. Raise your hand to speak
4. No cussing during class or on school grounds in general
5. Be nice to your fellow class mates and the teacher and/or the Teaching Assistant and/or the VP
There are many more but will not list all of them.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I've seen the server grow up into what it is today, as I stated before I've been roleplaying since I was 6, I was on my own then I now have friends to RP with. I've seen many students not FearRP teachers and I do report them if its major, if its not major I do not report it cause it is bound to happen. As well as I've seen toxic people get mad at me for telling them the rules. I can assure I will remind people to fearRP teachers and school staff.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
They are split up into three different types of teachers, they are listed below and what their purpose is.

- HD: Head Department, Its the head of a certain topic they watch over lower version of teachers in that topic.

- QTLS: Qualified Teacher Learning Skills, they are lower than the HD (Head Department) but they still do some treatment that the HD gets.

- NQT: Newly Qualified Teacher, this is the lowest rank of teachers in the system, they are classified as a new teacher that has ever taught before.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
They are supposed to teach and keep students safe in a well cleaned and safe environment, they are always looking after students and making sure they are safe while making sure they are following school rules as well as behaving. They get a salary of 250k a month once they reach 15 class before the end of the month.

They teach very formal as well as keeping students in line and not being harsh to them, they are always to maintain professionalism while teaching and walking around school grounds dealing with students. In their spare time they plan out lessons, what to teach next and what to do when school starts, for example if someone needs to be reported to the VP and school is over by the time the student is dealt with for now, once school opens they sometimes go meet the VP at her office, etc, if needed.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Its a School based Roleplay server and as well as its supposed to be realistic, they are there for the well being of a roleplay and make sure it turns out realistically.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MoSCo [Must Learn, Should Learn, Could Learn] Also, I am very sorry if I got that wrong, I couldn't remember exactly what it was.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
He wears a semi formal clothing, he has a white shirt with a baby blue jacket on with white pants. He would have black hair and blue eyes [Contacts] he would be a Korean male, he likes to teach every student of the school, he also likes teaching many things in History.

He is a very friendly male and follows all school rules, He is very relaxed most of the time, but sometimes he does get angry but not often. He has 3 adopted kids and not taken. He is very friendly, but he is a very kind heart and he has a good outlook on other teachers, he wishes the best for them and likes to every so often talk with the other teachers. He plans on becoming HD (Head Department) as he gets into his job, as well as friendly enough to take on the job and the right attitude.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would give them a warning and tell them to stop if not they will go to detention (They must FearRP) if that fails, I will call the VP if they continue to do so during detention, or if she is busy with other students take them to her office, which mostly likely he will take them to her office.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would raise my voice just a bit not enough to hear me, if they still do so, I will give the ones who still were talking detention after school and have some help from some staff members of the school. [Ex. VP, Teaching Assistance, College-Dean, and other ones who can help if needed]

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
He acts very polite, bowing to greet other teachers and/or the VP that is in the room, he is very well kept and cares for everyone.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me He'd walk around the classroom watching the students as they do their test, you would hear footsteps in the quiet classroom
/me He'd write down the rules of the classroom down on the chalkboard before writing what subject of History they are learning
/me He'd sit at his desk grading papers and setting them aside as he marked them
/me He'd hand a student a notebook to write down in for class and/or a test
/me He'd walk around the classroom handing out tests to each of the students

Backstory
Seojun 'Jun' Kishiko
January 18th, 1996

This was the day 'Jun' was born, he was born in Seoul, South Korea with his parents Seojin and Chan-mi, they were very loving parents. By the age of 1 he had started to walk and speak Korean to his parents his first words were 'appa' which means 'dad' in English, after that he started talking more and more, the first actual sentence that he said was 'eodiya!?' which means 'Where are you!?' in Enlish while he was lost in a supermarket in town, but they did find him with the help of some workers at the store.

February 15th, 2001
He was only 5 years old during this time. His mother and father were on their way to work when they were hit by a semi truck, the truck hit the driver side and killed Seojin on the spot upon impact, his mother, who survived for only 4 days was is critical care when in the hospital he oragans shut down, killing her, they tried to revive her but they couldn't, so, Seojun was sent to a foster care home nearby the hospital where he spent a few years living.

March 5th, 2007
11 year old Seojun was woken up by knocking at the door of his foster home, they came in and told him he had been adopted and a family was coming to pick him up in a few days, he was very excited about the news, he sprung out of bed got dressed and started packing. Then the people arrived to pick him up, they had brought their son 'Levi' along and he was so happy, when they signed the papers and went home he couldn't stop smiling at his new parents and brother, eventually the parents did move and left Seojun with his brother, he was very pleased of him. He fell in love with the subject History during this time, he become very loving of the subject and made it his goal to teach History.

July 16th, 2014
Age 18, due to the fact he was Korean he had to be sent back to South Korea to server in the military there due to the law, after he served his two years he moved back in with his brother and applied for a college and was accepted, he spent 4 years learning of how to Teach high school. He was a good student all of his professors thought fondly of him, he never broke any rules of the school and was a very good student at the College.

June 1st, 2020
28 years old, he finished college and started looking for schools to start teaching at, he found one in the town he lived in and started doing some research, they were looking for new History teachers and he decided to apply and was accepted. He is now working as a History Teacher at Karakura High School. He did take a four year break to be himself.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Seojun 'Jun' Kishiko
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Seojun Kishiko
Preferred Name: Mr. Kishiko

Religious Denomination: Buddhism
Marital Status: Taken (Not Married)

Nationality: Korean
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 4 years
Working Experience (# of years): 8 years

Academic Degree: Bachelors

Year of Graduation: 2016
Major(s): Education (High School)
Minors: History

Native Languages: Japanse
Other Languages: Korean, Italian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes, I do have that.
Preferred Teaching Subject: History

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): Please take your time to read through this as there is a lot of info, I hope you like this application. Also I apologize if I did the math wrong on the age and the back story.
Do you have any questions?: N/A​

Last edited:

Mistalee

Level 104

APPROVED!
✔✔✔

- Congratulations! Your application has been reviewed and has been discovered to be up-to-par with Karakura High's standards.

- Admittedly, I have a doubt or two about this application. When you're free, message me on Discord, as there's a matter or two I'd like to discuss with you. My Discord Tag is; Knot#2096

- Ensure you have joined this Discord-Server before furthering your career as a teacher, as this is a mandatory means of communication between you and your colleagues.

Users who are viewing this thread